Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Controlling The Lottery Balls With Your Mind

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by truecritic.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34165 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Stupid!! I just had to say that!! I hate Cartoons.  Cartoons are for Kids!! LOL!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34165 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Truths are truths these are some of my buddies jammin' out!

No Nod

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2010, 12:43 am - IP Logged

No Nod

Awww Marcie,  cartoons aren't real...... they have no feelings,  hating is such a waste of energy,  especially on singing sponges, starfish, blowfish, and plankton.   If you gotta control balls they gotta be real and you gotta be able to will them,  you know,  to give you the balls you want to come out for the game you're playing.

So the question remains: "Do you have to be 'looking' at the balls while they are being bounced and mixed up or do you just think about it when it's happening?",  what do you think?

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4507 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2010, 5:21 am - IP Logged

So has anybody tried experimenting with *Remote viewing???

*Remote Viewing is the ability to cast your mind to a location distant from your body and see with your mind what is there, even if it is hidden. You can see in "real" time or also in the past or in the future. This skill can be enhanced with consistent practice

No less then both the CIA & KGB had their respective experts at it >>>>

Good Fortune All,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2010, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Don't believe much the fake Uri says.  I believe James Randi.  (...and of course, tiggs, too!).  It should be common sense.  Can't understand anyone that believes otherwise.

There is no such thing as the power of positive thinking.  Not in the sense of the way most people think of it.  You can think positive all you want - it does not change the outcome of something you have no control over.  It doesn't hurt to think positive, so go ahead.  Might even be a personal health aid for your body.

Here's a real life example that positive thinking does not work that way.   Repeated so many times in so many places, it should make believers out of anyone.  Probably millions of "subjects" have participated in the "study."   At a race track, like horses or dogs, there is a "favorite" in every race.  So, logically, the most people are hoping for that favorite to win.  That group that bet on the favorite, vastly outnumber the longshot players for another particular horse.  Yet favorites win approx 33%* of the races.  Day-in, day-out.  Year-in.  Year-out.  They should be winning 100% (or close) IF positive thinking worked that way.

*Some tracks get consistent percentages in the 40% range.  But NOWHERE near 100%.

Here is another case for it not working.  There would not be broken hearts - when men and women break-up, one of them "prays" "hopes" "wishes" with all their might that the other person comes back.  It almost never happens.  You could point out that the other person is also wishing the opposite, so one could cancel the other out.  Nope.  The one that is hurt is wishing, hoping, praying much, much harder than the one that took off.  If it worked, the one with the broken heart trumps the other probably 10 fold.

You can't say if you play a certain number, say 123, long enough, it will win.  You HAVE to be specific.  You buy 1 ticket.  For 1 State pick 3 lottery. And 123 comes in and you win.   And you also have to be able to repeat the same event multiple times - not just one lucky time.  IF it works, then it has to be proven to win multiple times - indeed over and over for your entire life.

You can't predict 123 all across the entire spectrum of lotteries and say "ha-hah!" told you it would come in.  That proves absolutely nothing.  You can't point to 123 coming in Florida, when you live in MI.  Unless, that was your exact prediction that it would come in FL.  That proves absolutely nothing as well.

If that is what you call power of positive thinking, then EVERYONE can do it and they don't have to even be thinking positive when they do it.  You can think as negative as you want and have a number come in somewhere, sometime during your lifetime.  I can have an entirely negative attitude and say "it is going to rain," with no stipulation of when or where!  I'd be right 100% of the time.  Wow!

All those that believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
            LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4507 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

If someone can move a Mountain with the Power of Their Mind: Then Controlling Lottery Balls should be a Piece of Cake!

Raven, Laverne, seekers who are inclined, et al-

"We are all much more then we know" `                                                                                                                                Khalil Gibran  (Author of the Prophet)

This translates to our being far more than we allow ourselves to be.

How little we know, how much to discover.....

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34165 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Don't believe much the fake Uri says.  I believe James Randi.  (...and of course, tiggs, too!).  It should be common sense.  Can't understand anyone that believes otherwise.

There is no such thing as the power of positive thinking.  Not in the sense of the way most people think of it.  You can think positive all you want - it does not change the outcome of something you have no control over.  It doesn't hurt to think positive, so go ahead.  Might even be a personal health aid for your body.

Here's a real life example that positive thinking does not work that way.   Repeated so many times in so many places, it should make believers out of anyone.  Probably millions of "subjects" have participated in the "study."   At a race track, like horses or dogs, there is a "favorite" in every race.  So, logically, the most people are hoping for that favorite to win.  That group that bet on the favorite, vastly outnumber the longshot players for another particular horse.  Yet favorites win approx 33%* of the races.  Day-in, day-out.  Year-in.  Year-out.  They should be winning 100% (or close) IF positive thinking worked that way.

*Some tracks get consistent percentages in the 40% range.  But NOWHERE near 100%.

Here is another case for it not working.  There would not be broken hearts - when men and women break-up, one of them "prays" "hopes" "wishes" with all their might that the other person comes back.  It almost never happens.  You could point out that the other person is also wishing the opposite, so one could cancel the other out.  Nope.  The one that is hurt is wishing, hoping, praying much, much harder than the one that took off.  If it worked, the one with the broken heart trumps the other probably 10 fold.

You can't say if you play a certain number, say 123, long enough, it will win.  You HAVE to be specific.  You buy 1 ticket.  For 1 State pick 3 lottery. And 123 comes in and you win.   And you also have to be able to repeat the same event multiple times - not just one lucky time.  IF it works, then it has to be proven to win multiple times - indeed over and over for your entire life.

You can't predict 123 all across the entire spectrum of lotteries and say "ha-hah!" told you it would come in.  That proves absolutely nothing.  You can't point to 123 coming in Florida, when you live in MI.  Unless, that was your exact prediction that it would come in FL.  That proves absolutely nothing as well.

If that is what you call power of positive thinking, then EVERYONE can do it and they don't have to even be thinking positive when they do it.  You can think as negative as you want and have a number come in somewhere, sometime during your lifetime.  I can have an entirely negative attitude and say "it is going to rain," with no stipulation of when or where!  I'd be right 100% of the time.  Wow!

All those that believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!

Just wanted to say, some people play other States not just there own. Like me I play other States sometimes. If I call a number most of the time it comes in other States, very rare that it comes in my own State. But I do know the States I like to play, and some times they come out in the State that I play. Lots of the numbers fall in N.Y. Ga. Pa. Ca. Fl. Ill. Mich.  Tri. St. N.J. I don't play them all. But that is where they come.  They come all over the Map. I can never pinpoint where. But sometimes I get lucky, and so do others. Good luck with the Lottery.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2010, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Just wanted to say, some people play other States not just there own. Like me I play other States sometimes. If I call a number most of the time it comes in other States, very rare that it comes in my own State. But I do know the States I like to play, and some times they come out in the State that I play. Lots of the numbers fall in N.Y. Ga. Pa. Ca. Fl. Ill. Mich.  Tri. St. N.J. I don't play them all. But that is where they come.  They come all over the Map. I can never pinpoint where. But sometimes I get lucky, and so do others. Good luck with the Lottery.

They come all over the Map. I can never pinpoint where. But sometimes I get lucky, and so do others.

That is an honest description and I appreciate you posting that.  It fits in exactly with what I said that you cannot "control lottery balls with your mind."  Yes, people do get lucky.  You can be sitting there depressed and all the negative feelings in the world coming down on you and you will still get some lucky hits.  I am not saying do not think positive, if you can.   I am saying that winning is not a direct result of positive thought.  Thinking positive is not what is controlling the lottery balls.

If such a day comes where you can pick 10 numbers and call out 10 different States where they will hit on the next draw, then you have achieved something that no one else has ever done.  It would be exactly what Lotterologist stated in his original post on this thread.