Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Controlling The Lottery Balls With Your Mind

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by truecritic.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
Lotto City, Michigan
United States
Member #36256
March 30, 2006
1472 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Google on utube and punch in Geller and Johnny Carson..It's called magic and magic is a trick or fake..People want to believe this BS becasue they just want to..tiggs needs proof before he dies and that may be soon,dying not proof..One never knows at his age..

I saw the Johnny Carson video when I looked up Uri Geller on YouTube last night. I used his name anyway because he is famous and to make a point.  Cool

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."----Niels Bohr

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34198 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2010, 10:54 am - IP Logged

How can someone get some of the stuff some of thses posters are smoking?..

Hey Tiggs how about Dreaming,   that helps a lot!  Where do you think I get most of my numbers from, dreaming, or hunches mostly. I can sometime call a number too not even from a book. From my brain, it's true. watch today!! I never know the State though. How are you these days!!  Hope all is well with you!! Good name for this forum, Mystical!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2010, 11:02 am - IP Logged
      I think it all comes down to knowing...if you truly and deeply know that a set of numbers will be drawn...then they will be drawn...the problem is doubt, fear and just obsessing on it...if you know, you don't have to worry or question...you just let it happen. IMHO.

"the problem is doubt, fear and just obsessing on it...if you know, you don't have to worry or question...you just let it happen. IMHO."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Agree!

MAGA

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34198 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2010, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Also called Luck or Gift.  For anyone!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2010, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Obviously lottery players look at what was previously drawn. Your mind is subconciously entering that random data.

The randomness of the lottery is what controls your mind. Your subconcious mind is what gives you that instinct on what you want to play.

Think about what numbers have subconciously come to your mind but have not played and possibly have won.

To many players do all this research to find numbers and they are finding multiple reasons in ther research why they should not play their subconcious numbers.

MAGA

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34198 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

I think if anyone plays a number long enough it is bound to come!!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34198 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2010, 12:47 am - IP Logged

You've heard of ESP and "mind over matter", but is it really possible??? Can mind over matter be used to control the lottery balls???

If for example, I concentrate on the digits 2-6-3 will they appear in the next lottery drawing???

Uri Geller could move forks with his mind, why not lottery balls??? Conehead

This was meant for you forgot to check the box. If you have cofidence it it keep playing it.

Lotto City, Michigan
                United States
                Member #36256
                March 30, 2006
                1472 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2010, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

This was meant for you forgot to check the box. If you have cofidence it it keep playing it.

I will. Thanks! Thumbs Up

Lotto City, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #36256
                  March 30, 2006
                  1472 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Obviously lottery players look at what was previously drawn. Your mind is subconciously entering that random data.

The randomness of the lottery is what controls your mind. Your subconcious mind is what gives you that instinct on what you want to play.

Think about what numbers have subconciously come to your mind but have not played and possibly have won.

To many players do all this research to find numbers and they are finding multiple reasons in ther research why they should not play their subconcious numbers.

Very interesting....

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10354 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2010, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Kelly's Heroes.....

Oddball: The bridge is still up!

G.I.'s: Yeah

American bombers bomb out a bridge that the U.S. tanks were going to cross a river on.......

Oddball: No it ain't! See what sending out those negative waves did Moriarity!

Moriarity: It ain't my fault Oddball, I had nothing but beautiful thoughts about that bridge all day.

Great movie, great scene.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                      Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5583 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2010, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

There is only one set of balls I can control with the sheer power of my brains because.................they used to be the brains and did all the thinkin'.......White Bounce

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34198 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2010, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

There is only one set of balls I can control with the sheer power of my brains because.................they used to be the brains and did all the thinkin'.......White Bounce

What -ever works for you. If this was meant for me!! Good luck!  Big Smile

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                          LAS VEGAS
                          United States
                          Member #47729
                          November 22, 2006
                          4508 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Hey Tiggs, Coin, Joker, et al-

Perhaps, the only reliable way to predict the future is to create it-

Think about it....

Ciao'

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34198 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey Tiggs, Coin, Joker, et al-

Perhaps, the only reliable way to predict the future is to create it-

Think about it....

Ciao'

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

That is the Plain truth! This is one good thread.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                              Harbinger
                              D.C./MD.
                              United States
                              Member #44103
                              July 30, 2006
                              5583 Posts
                              Posted: May 22, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Truths are truths these are some of my buddies jammin' out!