Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you win the lotto, would you keep a secret from your family member.

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2010, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

not just that but Many people see those ping pong balls colliding GOING AT FULL SPEED..And they say...There is no way IN THE WORLD you could crack it, win it..And is worse if you tell them is Powerball...lol...if you tell them is Pick3 or Pick4 there is a chance they MIGHT believe you...Yeah you can tell them you won Pick3/Pick4 but crack it...lol..Again they MIGHT believe you for pick3 and pick4...

And as much as i didnt want to agree with them THEY ARE RIGHT, THEY ARE CORRECT...Most people CANT SEE THE BALLS COLLIDING and like how i said before you can have Einstein at your side with awesome supercomputer and still miss because of those bouncing balls....is Different for Pick3 and Pick4....

if it was RNG (computer generated numbers) it will have been different a lot....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2010, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

And as much as i didnt want to agree with them THEY ARE RIGHT, THEY ARE CORRECT...Most people CANT SEE THE BALLS COLLIDING and like how i said before you can have Einstein at your side with awesome supercomputer and still miss because of those bouncing balls....is Different for Pick3 and Pick4....

if it was RNG (computer generated numbers) it will have been different a lot....

YES YES YES!!!..tiggs agrees pumpi,YES!!!..

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

most of my family dont want me playing lottery...If i was to tell them that i knew how to win the lottery they will not believe me...Is only like 1 or 2 that would believe me...To many people in the world it will not surprise me if it was half this world who believe that the lotto is GAMBLING IS TAKING YOUR MONEY AWAY and that the house NEVER LOSES which is true all i am saying if you went to people out there many will not believe you...There is religion also...

I agree. They probably wouldn't believe me. They are also very conservative and don't want me to play. Too bad. I do what I want to.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2010, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

It's your decision to tell them or not.

United States
          Member #92286
          June 4, 2010
          3 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2010, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking about this the other day. obviously im going to tell my intermediate fam, but everyone has to have that part of the family that they dont get along with, i know they would start calling asking me how i was doing, so i'd probably just move, and take care of the people that were always true to me.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2010, 1:02 am - IP Logged

many times it has to do with family pride...It will not surprise me if there is a lot of families who see the lotto as gambling and as been mixed with (sorry to say this) but of been mixed with poker, smoking beers, you know vices, and if the entire family makes a decent living you can imagine (talking about your brothers, sisters, cousins, aunt), and sometimes it has to do with your rank in the family...If you are the youngest of all your brothers and sisters it can sound as an insult, many times you see yourself but you can not see yourself they do...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨