Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Poll: Should we try a little harder to keep the discussions about all things Lottery?

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CutlassBob.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Poll: Should we try a little harder to keep the discussions about all things Lottery?

Yes [ 35 ]  [53.85%]
No [ 10 ]  [15.38%]
Maybe [ 10 ]  [15.38%]
Maybe not [ 3 ]  [4.62%]
Rules? I Don't need no stinkin' Rules! [ 4 ]  [6.15%]
What was the question? [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Are there any other choices? [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Can I make my own rules? [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Only if I pay for membership [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
What was the question again? [ 3 ]  [4.62%]
Total Valid Votes [ 65 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2010, 12:40 am - IP Logged

in-n-out burgers, whoa.

I used to travel from the White Mountains in AZ to Phoenix just for those things or a pizza at Salerno's in Gilbert (180 miles if I recall).

You'd get in trouble wearing a t-shirt like that in CA, wouldn't ya? lol

i sure hope so,  iffin i wore slogan shirts.  which i don't.  yet.

couldn't be anymore "dangerous" than the dude that wore that shirt i saw awhile back ........"apocolypse may21st 2011". 

in-n-out burgers have the capacity to make a liberal "nuetral"  for 17min.   15  1/2min for the order,  1  1/2min rabid scarf time. 

the dining area of in-out-n-out burger fleshes out that bumper sticker "world peas",  because everyone has that "i found food nirvana' look on their face.

ever hear of a gang shootout in the in-n-out parking lot?     you never will.  they should hold one of those "G" summits there.

they don't sell lottery tickets @ in-n-out  (just in case someone is readying their case that this convo isn't "lottery related")

come to think of it,  the dining areas are large enough at in-n-out that if you choose not to sit next to some obnoxious dude,  debating his girlfriend that freds across town has "the best burgers",  you can always go and sit on the other side of the restaurant (just in case someone thinks this convo is "off topic")

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks visiondude but now I'm hungry at 11 PM.

I think I'm talkin heartburn tonight.

Oh, so you like Waffle House, too.  And I thought I was the only one.

Need gas?  Eat their "Bert's Chili".

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
      Mid Atlantic States
      United States
      Member #60043
      April 3, 2008
      1422 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2010, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

There's an easy solution.

If the post says "tiggs" on it, just skip it! Problem solved!

rdgrnr......your solution.....perfect!

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
        Mid Atlantic States
        United States
        Member #60043
        April 3, 2008
        1422 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

BTW......the ones who think that we should only talk about (pure)  lottery........should give us their systems......or their numbers that they are going to play.......if you are "that good".......give some of us that are in the dark some help or pm us with some solutions!......I voted for "what is the question or topic" beaudad

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2010, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

All I can say is if you are too lazy to do your own workout, just get QP’s.

You want proof? Then prove to yourself what works and what does not “if you are that good”.

There were some awesome members who used to discuss lottery topics that do not anymore. The loss is yours and all the members who come to this forum to get information to play the games. Anybody that is outside the pail of buying QP’s spends considerable time evaluating and making decisions, while the QP artists have plenty of time on their hands to run their mouths and BS about lottery insanity,... humorous polls. The greatest advocate of that is against systems and likes to run off and dis any member who has a systems approach. Why is he here? A: He has too much time on his hands and is only a top poster because most of his posts are lottery drivel. He does not even see that his lucky QP logic has a minor flaw: a limited pool of luckiness. I call that blind luck.

DD

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10344 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2010, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

" Anybodythat is outside the pail of buying QP’s spends considerable timeevaluating and making decisions, while the QP artists have plenty oftime on their hands to run their mouths and BS about lotteryinsanity,... humorous polls. The greatest advocate of that is againstsystems and likes to run off and dis any member who has a systemsapproach. Why is he here? A: He has too much time on his hands and isonly a top poster because most of his posts are lottery drivel. He doesnot even see that his lucky QP logic has a minor flaw: a limited poolof luckiness. I call that blind luck.DD"

DD,

Well once again I open one of your posts (I still have you blocked) to find your pathetic venomous, gutless baloney. drivel. If you have a problem with me come out and name names. Whoop tee do, so we have a cyber-bully on a lottery forum.

If humorous polls and such bother you YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THEM YOU JAMOKE. Staminga.

Just maybe some people here post such things because unlike you, they have a sense of humor, and they just might be tired of hearing you and others tell us all about how great and knowledgable you are in all things lotto without any results.

You femind me of a clod I knew that always talked about what a great hitter he was and could hit any pitch. So one day we just took him to some batting cages and he never got in a cage faster than 45 miles an hour. Oh yeah. Oh he kept up wuth his stories, but just never told them when anyone from the day at the bating cages was around.

Between my posts about QPs and systems and other people on the prayer thread you are obviously one pathetic individual who is not content unless you, in your own mind, are making your agonizingly weak attemps at picking on someone. 

No need to respond to me, I'll never see it, I'm blocking you for good.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot, out.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

numbergirly's avatar - 0002009C
              Dover, Delaware
              United States
              Member #26979
              November 25, 2005
              178 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Absolutely, after all this is a Lottery site (LOL). Politics, religion and anything else should be taken up at the appropriate time and at the appropriate place, church on Sunday and Tuesdays in November (smile).

The more we concentrate on the numbers the better off we will be at hitting the numbers, just my opinion on this.

I agree 100%. Anyone got a good number????? PLEASE!!!!!

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS   Ice Water 

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2010, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Need some numbers? I think CT is holding up a set.

Hey, CT. You and the lottery Fairy should get a room.

DD

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
                  The Quantum Master
                  West Concord, MN
                  United States
                  Member #21
                  December 7, 2001
                  3675 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2010, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

We'll say this only once.

This is not even a question.

If you don't agree with the T.O.S., then too bad so sad, your azz will get the boot, one way or another.

Look in to our eyes.

You'll find yourself staring back at you.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                  Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                  Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                  Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                  Wisdom is Not Censored
                  Douglas Paul Smallish
                  Jehocifer

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2010, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr......your solution.....perfect!

Thanks beaudad! I'll have to show that to my wife.

She has occasional doubts about my perfection. Can you imagine that?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Oh, so you like Waffle House, too.  And I thought I was the only one.

Need gas?  Eat their "Bert's Chili".

I love the grease. It's a pretty good hike for me though, so sometimes when I get a craving I just heat up some lard and drink it. You never know if the one near me is going to be open anyway. Sometimes they have to close when too many of the employees are gone to Chicago to tape a Jerry Springer episode.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                        Member #81843
                        October 31, 2009
                        856 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2010, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

We'll say this only once.

This is not even a question.

If you don't agree with the T.O.S., then too bad so sad, your azz will get the boot, one way or another.

Look in to our eyes.

You'll find yourself staring back at you.

And this,....

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/172851/1006243

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2010, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

I rather enjoy the ocassional outburst between two or more members from time to time.  There was a period when every one was being civil and courteous.  What a boring time that was.

Also, throwing derogatory remarks at a poster is one method to force that party to divulge more information about how they pick their numbers.  Nothing like forcing your "opponent" into thinking he must provide detailed analysis of his system to prove his point and convince others he knows that he is talking about.

I am sure there are other reasons to act less than civil on this site.  If I cared a bit more, perhaps I would record them here.  But I don't; so I won't.

I Agree!

Me and you think alike GASMETERGUY.

Are you a boozer too?

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10344 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2010, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone see the irony in someone who was one of the most prolific posters in the Prayer thread that went on for page after page and day after day putting up a poll:

Should we try a little harder to keep the discussions about all things Lottery?

Class act DD. Class D Sally League maybe.

Gee, is it any wonder there's a thread:  The Institute for the Lottery Insane.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                              light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2010, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I love the grease. It's a pretty good hike for me though, so sometimes when I get a craving I just heat up some lard and drink it. You never know if the one near me is going to be open anyway. Sometimes they have to close when too many of the employees are gone to Chicago to tape a Jerry Springer episode.

rdgrnr, that's two bingo's on one thread from you,  so me thinks you are the frontrunner for the new position of lottery post sheriff,  sensible guy that you are and all.

i  love waffle house for the "jerry springer effect",   more than just the food.  food there is decent enough,  but you can beat the entertainment value at EVERY waffle house.   they have some interesting hiring "criteria",  but whatever "it" is - i like it.

when i lived in GA for 7 years,  my family and i went there alot.  had Christmas eve dinner there several times,  so that i could specifically teach my kids valuable life lessons about what really matters in life.....people.   specifically,  people who come from different aspects of life than my kids did,  and waffle house provided both enviornments.  the have nots,  and the haves.

waffle house enabled me to teach my kids what i call 'equality out of the gate".   that you treat every person on an equal basis,  until they show you otherwise,  hence my "other when need be persona".

i thought it was completely hypocritical that some of my friends wouldn't be caught dead in a waffle house.

now you have given me an idea-R where i want my funeral held - right inside one

(in keeping with lottery related "talk",  i have never seen GA sell lottery tickets there)

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday