Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Poll: Should we try a little harder to keep the discussions about all things Lottery?

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CutlassBob.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Poll: Should we try a little harder to keep the discussions about all things Lottery?

Yes [ 35 ]  [53.85%]
No [ 10 ]  [15.38%]
Maybe [ 10 ]  [15.38%]
Maybe not [ 3 ]  [4.62%]
Rules? I Don't need no stinkin' Rules! [ 4 ]  [6.15%]
What was the question? [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Are there any other choices? [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Can I make my own rules? [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Only if I pay for membership [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
What was the question again? [ 3 ]  [4.62%]
Total Valid Votes [ 65 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2010, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

All I can say is if you are too lazy to do your own workout, just get QP’s.

You want proof? Then prove to yourself what works and what does not “if you are that good”.

There were some awesome members who used to discuss lottery topics that do not anymore. The loss is yours and all the members who come to this forum to get information to play the games. Anybody that is outside the pail of buying QP’s spends considerable time evaluating and making decisions, while the QP artists have plenty of time on their hands to run their mouths and BS about lottery insanity,... humorous polls. The greatest advocate of that is against systems and likes to run off and dis any member who has a systems approach. Why is he here? A: He has too much time on his hands and is only a top poster because most of his posts are lottery drivel. He does not even see that his lucky QP logic has a minor flaw: a limited pool of luckiness. I call that blind luck.

DD

you can call it blind luck all you want,  but true facts remain,  people win jackpot games  something like 70% (+/-) of the time,  compared to people who "choose" their numbers.   why?  because it's a random game

been around lottery post 7 years,  and still NO ONE has a proven jackpot system,  because no one can predict a random game.   no one.

THE most brilliant "lottery minds" reside here at LP.  if it could be cracked,  it would have by now.

it can't. 

why do the coin tosses of the world reside here?  same reason i do,  i suspect.   we have enough vested  interest in it, to make it worth our time.

i don't mind if anyone wants to waste their time thinking they can because of my opinion that no one "can". 

me,  1 quick pick will let me know right quick, without wasting time OR money........if i am  "meant to"

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr, that's two bingo's on one thread from you,  so me thinks you are the frontrunner for the new position of lottery post sheriff,  sensible guy that you are and all.

i  love waffle house for the "jerry springer effect",   more than just the food.  food there is decent enough,  but you can beat the entertainment value at EVERY waffle house.   they have some interesting hiring "criteria",  but whatever "it" is - i like it.

when i lived in GA for 7 years,  my family and i went there alot.  had Christmas eve dinner there several times,  so that i could specifically teach my kids valuable life lessons about what really matters in life.....people.   specifically,  people who come from different aspects of life than my kids did,  and waffle house provided both enviornments.  the have nots,  and the haves.

waffle house enabled me to teach my kids what i call 'equality out of the gate".   that you treat every person on an equal basis,  until they show you otherwise,  hence my "other when need be persona".

i thought it was completely hypocritical that some of my friends wouldn't be caught dead in a waffle house.

now you have given me an idea-R where i want my funeral held - right inside one

(in keeping with lottery related "talk",  i have never seen GA sell lottery tickets there)

Yeah, the one here only has a couple drawbacks. I have to bring my own butter cuz they don't know there's a difference between butter and that slime they call "spread". I've tried on a number of occasions to educate them on the difference but I couldn't get through.  "But 'spread' is butter darlin!" Oh, ok, thank you, that'll be all.

The other thing is the decibel level when they slam the dishes into the sink. I try to sit far away from that.

But I do love the way they make everything swimming in a puddle of grease and the waitresses always seem to be characters.

And they provide great entertainment without even knowing it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2010, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Yeah, the one here only has a couple drawbacks. I have to bring my own butter cuz they don't know there's a difference between butter and that slime they call "spread". I've tried on a number of occasions to educate them on the difference but I couldn't get through.  "But 'spread' is butter darlin!" Oh, ok, thank you, that'll be all.

The other thing is the decibel level when they slam the dishes into the sink. I try to sit far away from that.

But I do love the way they make everything swimming in a puddle of grease and the waitresses always seem to be characters.

And they provide great entertainment without even knowing it.

missed out on only going to just one waffle house for the "relationship aspect".   that would have been good

i love studying people,  so put me in any spot that makes that possible,   like an airport, san francisco, places like that.   the more diverse,  the better. 

waffle house was just a smaller version of that.

you do have to sit thru juke box dysmorphia though,  when maybe "mel tillis" singing drunk isn't quite your thang

i always tipped large there. 

especially at Christmas

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2010, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Another thread intentionally gone ADD.

DD

DD

DD

light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2010, 1:45 am - IP Logged

SHHHHHHHHHHH 

No Nod

i am having a conversation with rdgrnr,  and you are interruptioning the flow.

if you are inclining yo'sef with worry about it being "on thread",  we are.

me and him are bench beta gamma on the fly testing our "theory" on the no vote.

besides,  it is "lottery related",  because rdgrnr didn't tell me if there was lottery tickets ever sold in the waffle house he went to...

.....and i am a waiting

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2010, 5:57 am - IP Logged

"Bad associations corrupt good morals",.... and ruin a good site too I might add.

DD

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34149 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2010, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Always good to have a little humor in the Game!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2010, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

"Bad associations corrupt good morals",.... and ruin a good site too I might add.

DD

"Bad associations corrupt good morals"

for some people who are weaker,  and easily influenced,  that can be a problema.   so yes / on a majority-technicallity basis.

not me though.  no matter "who" i am around,  i can still keep my "standards". 

if anything,  i have had a gazillion more relationships with people that are opposite of me in their practicing standards.  why?  because i accept people for who they are,  right where they are,  until they pull some boneheaded move where they don't "deserve" my respect.   then i have to become "narrow".    i would rather be around 1,000 people that are the "opposite" of me,  then 1 self righteous person who thinks and operates like they are above anyone else. 

************************************************************************************************

"and ruin a good site too I might add"

maybe in your narrow view of life,   but thats your myopic infection

plenty of people in here that have different interests,  and the multiple forums demonstrate that fact.

i highlighted the word fact,  because true facts take the emotion out of any given "debate",  and bring to the surface what's really true,  vs personal agenda,  vs personalities involved.

take the mathematics forum.  i completely stink at math,  so not only will you never catch me in that forum, i am not going to whine that they don't have a right to talk about it.   i deal with aspects i like in here,  and those to whom i wish to engage.  anything else i am not interested in,  i don't.   pretty easy.

i certainly don't spend my days worrying about whether people in here do what i "like".   if that were the case, i would have to quit my job, and devote my entire "disagreements" aim toward LP,  cuz God knows (literally) that there is plenty enough "material" in here to keep my busy ALL DAY - EVERYDAY

which is a round about way of saying to get over yourself.  the "no's"  are obviously staying.   what's completely hysterical,  is you by factual definition........are one of the "no's".    what's pa-thetic,  is even you don't recognize it.

you should know something about me.......i have never blocked anyone in my 8 year off and on tenure at LP,  and i have attended alot of "rodeo's".     back to math for uno momento,  you can add up why that is.

now,  we will return ourselves back to the regularly scheduled programming .  todays feature presentation is entitled "revolving door ; going with the flow".    the cast will include whomever decides to get up on the stage,  because it's an open mike policy

there is always another "club" around the corner,  should anyone not like the "feature presentation(s)"

light on my feet
                  United States
                  Member #356
                  May 20, 2002
                  2744 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2010, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

FYI,  my previous post was what i call an "insurance policy"

to "insure"  that the "no's" get to play on the same playground  Rant

NASHVILLE, TENN
                    United States
                    Member #33372
                    February 20, 2006
                    1044 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2010, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Me and you think alike GASMETERGUY.

Are you a boozer too?

I very rarely drink; until recently.  Since the last Presidential election, I have enjoyed one or two bottles of Jack-In-The-Black every night.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: July 6, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I very rarely drink; until recently.  Since the last Presidential election, I have enjoyed one or two bottles of Jack-In-The-Black every night.

Well GMG, that's what I call makin' the best of a bad situation.

May ye be in Heaven a half hour before the Divil knows yer dead.

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: July 6, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Always good to have a little humor in the Game!!

Good point, Marcie.

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40513 Posts
                          Posted: July 6, 2010, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Good point, Marcie.

I Agree! Life is short ,you gotta laugh.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5122 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2010, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Well, since this is for the sake of science.

I most certainly have to put my 2 cents in.

I'm guilty of going off on rants.

I'm guilty of going off topic.

However, I will not be guilty of being a hypocrite by saying yes , then reminding people about religion and elections .

BIG SMILE...BET YOUR SWEET A$$ NOVEMBER!

I Agree!I Agree!White BounceWhite Bounce

BIG SMILE^^^^Bet UR A$$>>>>>>November!!!!!!

CAP>D<HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(note}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!

I have ALL my RESPECT 4 THE PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!

US FlagUS FlagWhite BounceWhite BounceUS FlagUS FlagWhite BounceWhite BounceUS FlagUS FlagWhite BounceWhite Bounce

JUST show the USA >>>>>>>PEOPLE>>>>>>>"THE HOLE ND GULF>>>>>>is PLUGGED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we appreciate UR>>>>>>>>>>>SERVICE>>>>>"THANK YOU" Mr.PRESIDENT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Shorter for some of us sully...