Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are you willing to share your secrets to help others win too ?

Topic closed. 118 replies. Last post 6 years ago by addai1516.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1654 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2010, 8:39 am - IP Logged

What needs to change at LP? Well it will have nothing to do with how members share their insights for success. 

That is entirely voluntary.

LP has subscription products. The choice is yours.

If someone has a proprietary method that works, you will find that some share and some do not. If you choose to upgrade and start searching you will also find the GEMS now buried in time. You have to dig them out and that is not being selfish to say so. What methods you adopt will be based on your studies and research. Are all member methods revealed? No. Are all methods worth your time? You decide. My opinion is there are many successful ways to win at the games, including with Quick Picks.

You must choose for yourself as you should ultimately choose what sets you will play, and,..... take full responsibility for your actions, as well as the results. This is not a welfare site and the only entitlements are by subscription.

DD

I've said essentially the same thing but, it made no sense when I did, and, it was "being arrogant". I see that you fare much better, even under identical circumstances, with no backlash. I especially like the part about not being a "welfare site". This is why, from the very beginning, I've always admired you and your posts. You simply tell it like it is and people respect it.

You may not know it but, you're a solid, respected, and "HEARD" representative for many players here. Keep it up and thanks.

L.L. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19891 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2010, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Rjoh am very shocked about how you you very persistent about trying to crack the megamillion . Its like finding a needle in the bottom of the ocean. You have been playing the megamillion for a long time i can imagine how fustrating you are. The most you probably won is like $5.00 or more. Wow ! Rjoh listen up , i think you need to play pick 3 or 4 and you will win !!. You will have some money every now and then in thousands  most will agree. Yes is true am new here but i have won thousands by playing heavy on pick 3 straights. Credit to BA and karamu . Its good to listen to good advice sometimes Rjoh it pays off !! good luck to you i hope you start today working on pick 3 and for i think you smart you can do it and win too. Please consider !! let me know also Rjoh...Wink

Addai, I not only play lottery games to win but for entertainment too.  I've played pick3 and won but that can't compare to what I think the thrill of winning a MM or PB jackpot would be.  Playing pick3 or 4 just doesn't interest me. Wink

Sounds like you've found your game.  The pick3 and 4 forums are the most active of them all so there are plenty of ideas about how to play and win those games posted every day. Good luck to you.

Note:  Raffles and scratch-offs don't interest me either.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1654 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2010, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Rjoh am very shocked about how you you very persistent about trying to crack the megamillion . Its like finding a needle in the bottom of the ocean. You have been playing the megamillion for a long time i can imagine how fustrating you are. The most you probably won is like $5.00 or more. Wow ! Rjoh listen up , i think you need to play pick 3 or 4 and you will win !!. You will have some money every now and then in thousands  most will agree. Yes is true am new here but i have won thousands by playing heavy on pick 3 straights. Credit to BA and karamu . Its good to listen to good advice sometimes Rjoh it pays off !! good luck to you i hope you start today working on pick 3 and for i think you smart you can do it and win too. Please consider !! let me know also Rjoh...Wink

Yes is true am new here but i have won thousands by playing heavy on pick 3 straights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

addai1516, I highlighted that statement for a very good reason and you'll soon undersand why. I, for one, believe you as I don't even have a reason not to thus far. I play heavy straights on Pick 3 as well for a small profit which is only a couple of hundred or so here and there and it adds up over time.

According to the masses, this is impossible to do, makes no sense, is full of B.S., is a "two bit" type of play method, so forth and so on. Just look around at my posts and you'll see the rejection. Now, you've made thousands by playing whatever method you use.

Get ready for it is all I can say buddy. The posse is being rounded up as I speak. I'm actually shocked that you're still breathing right now.

L.L.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2010, 9:44 am - IP Logged

The majority are helpful. But from time to time, Lp gets a hired gun who brags about how much they make without any proof whatsoever. Then the person spends endless hours arguing, and coming up with every excuse from A to Z with other members about how they are rude for asking for proof, or why they can't prove it.

That always boggles my mind.

There's a difference between playing heavy on a number that you feel very strong about, and doing the same thing on a weekly basis, while losing your shirt. I've played heavy on a number, twice in the past 6 years, and won 3 grand, and 1500 on the other. There was a lot of luck in both cases. But you'll have folks come here every once in a while and claim they do this on a regular basis. Maybe they can, but won't prove it.

Maybe they should just keep it to themselves, and not waste other people's time.

Then you have the other posters who say they have a system. But that system is so confusing that it's just not worth it. Then the person who posted the system suddenly vanishes, as If a UFO beamed them up, out of their seat while typing....lol

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10388 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2010, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 and Pick 4 can be fun to hit but are not life changing events.

It would be nice if there was a way of playung Pick 3 and hitting consistently. No paperwork, no tax forms, just cash the tickets in.

But I've never heard of anyone making a living at it.

Some who would like everyone to believe they are making a living at it are taking the same approach as Milo Minderbinder from Catch-22. See the seccond

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7340 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2010, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Are you willing to share your secrets to help others win ? are most lp members selfish when you ask question they turn you down ? whats your take ? what need to change at lp ?

"Are you willing to share your secrets to help others win ?"

Every day there are hundreds of members sharing thousands of their predictions on LP. There are also many discussions about how those numbers are chosen in the Pick-3, Pick-4, Pick-5, Jackpot Games, Mystical, and Systems Forums. There is no secret; just look and you will find.

"are most lp members selfish when you ask question they turn you down ?"

Depends if you're asking for a hand out, tips on playing strategy, or even how to improve your grammar.

"what need to change at lp ?"

You sound like the type of person that goes into a strangers home and criticizes how the furniture is arranged.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
              Member #81314
              October 16, 2009
              19387 Posts
              Posted: July 3, 2010, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Every day there are hundreds of members sharing thousands of their predictions on LP. There are also many discussions about how those numbers are chosen in the Pick-3, Pick-4, Pick-5, Jackpot Games, Mystical, and Systems Forums. There is no secret; just look and you will find.

Depends if you're asking for a hand out, tips on playing strategy, or even how to improve your grammar.

You sound like the type of person that goes into a strangers home and criticizes how the furniture is arranged.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ that statement.

The Struggle is real!

ottawa. Ontario
                Canada
                Member #65758
                October 5, 2008
                400 Posts
                Posted: July 3, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

addai516, lm in canada and a member of this board. l post numbers here all the time. most people on this board Americans but it doesnt bother me. l dont get help to crack any numbers in canadian lottery. l figuer out my own plan.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19891 Posts
                  Posted: July 3, 2010, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

addai516, lm in canada and a member of this board. l post numbers here all the time. most people on this board Americans but it doesnt bother me. l dont get help to crack any numbers in canadian lottery. l figuer out my own plan.

If you waited for players who had already won big to help you win then you would probably have a long wait since a big win is hard to come by.  The most LP members can share with you is what they are doing and when was the last time you hear of a LP member winning big?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

addai1516's avatar - lib
                    Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                    United States
                    Member #93153
                    June 23, 2010
                    4087 Posts
                    Posted: July 3, 2010, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

This is a discursion forum ! Feed back, constructive ones. Hey you insult people without understanding whats going on. You like attacking individuals here at lp thats all i know you for.. Good luck !

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10388 Posts
                      Posted: July 3, 2010, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

One thing that some of the Pick 3 and Pick 4 crowd seem to overlook is that one jackpot win in a Pick 6 or 5 + 1 game is worth more than anyone could win in three or four lifetimes of Pick 3 or 4, even for those who "pound a number" and play heavy.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2010, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

This is a discursion forum ! Feed back, constructive ones. Hey you insult people without understanding whats going on. You like attacking individuals here at lp thats all i know you for.. Good luck !

You mean some people on the LP insult other people..For shame for shame<<<----Gomer Pyle..:)..Learn something new every day here..

addai1516's avatar - lib
                          Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                          United States
                          Member #93153
                          June 23, 2010
                          4087 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2010, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

You mean some people on the LP insult other people..For shame for shame<<<----Gomer Pyle..:)..Learn something new every day here..

Exactly insults for no reason....

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7340 Posts
                            Posted: July 4, 2010, 12:54 am - IP Logged

If there was an insult it was when you suggested LP members are selfish and are unwilling to help anyone!

If we discussed changing LP every time a new member signed up, we wouldn't have any time to discuss lottery games. While there is no secret formula to consistently win any lottery games, there are thousands of ideas that give players better chances to win any game. Have you tried searching?

"This is a discursion forum !"

As tempting as this is, I'll pass.

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2010, 12:59 am - IP Logged

If there was an insult it was when you suggested LP members are selfish and are unwilling to help anyone!

If we discussed changing LP every time a new member signed up, we wouldn't have any time to discuss lottery games. While there is no secret formula to consistently win any lottery games, there are thousands of ideas that give players better chances to win any game. Have you tried searching?

"This is a discursion forum !"

As tempting as this is, I'll pass.

I can relate to that.

I don’t get it. The guy slashes everyone’s tires and won’t tell us his winning secrets.

We are waiting. Prove your point.

DD

The secrets you seek are buried in time. Start digging.