Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are you willing to share your secrets to help others win too ?

Topic closed. 118 replies. Last post 6 years ago by addai1516.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2010, 3:23 am - IP Logged

DD people know stuff but not willing to share.  I will . Good luck to everyone ! lets win thanks to blackapple ..

You're right addai, it's the Illuminati.

We need to get that all-seeing eyeball off the pyramid.

I'm with you all the way.

I'm coiled like a Cobra ready to strike.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2010, 5:13 am - IP Logged

Addai,

First, thank you for the lovely ad for B.A.’s system.

Go ahead and post a link here because there seems to be other systems posts in that forum.

Don’t you think it odd that people who know ‘stuff’ are actually willing, able and active sharing 'stuff' in the same forum? There is no need to introduce yourself and say that out of 1,604,048+ posts and 155,699+ topics, from among 94,000+ members, BLACKAPPLE is the only one (besides yourself) that is not selfish about 'stuff'. I understand you have a zeal for his method. I hope to look at it when you or he posts a link to it here. I hope it is explained well.

Next time try this approach: Hi I am new here and love this place! I am using BLACKAPPLES System I found in the SYSTEMS forum and it rocks. Here is a link because I think everyone should know about it.

Your manner to imply everyone here (with the exception of your good graces and BLACKAPPLE’S) is selfish and sucks because they know ‘stuff’ they will not share just does not fly well.

Why would you even be interested in ‘stuff’ other people know if BLACKAPPLES method discovered in your short time here is the most reliable break through system “? You want more ‘stuff’ then go for a GOLD or PLATINUM membership.

You missed the brass ring when I made my SAVED FAVORITES accessible to the members. Untold hours were spent in the content of the FAVORITES ‘stuff’ I saved with Weeks/Months of my own searching. There were many FAVORITES; pl: STUFFING.

Why the campaign to push BLACKAPPLES method? To insult members when you know the SYSTEMS forum has more than one thread poster, more than one topic? Does BLACKAPPLE have the same contempt for members as you do? For you? What was the purpose to advertise this way for  “the most reliable break through system “?   I would be interested in what the BLACKAPPLE has to say about your views and comments.

DD

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2010, 6:26 am - IP Logged

I guess this answers my question about sharing information about this spectacular system of  B.A.'s.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/217061/1703599

Been waiting for quite some time.

Still waiting.

DD

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2010, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Now it is getting clearer.

I think I understand where this whole thing is going,…or,.. was driven.

Step right this way ladies and gentlemens for “the most reliable break through system “ known to mankind!!!

Shameless, but not astroturfing!    oh, don't let CoinToss get wind of this,.... he lives for this stuff.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216485/1692991

DD

Anybody have any ideas what will make feathers stick real good for a long time?

nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #72170
          March 11, 2009
          155 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2010, 7:57 am - IP Logged

I will like for someone to assist me with numbers please, its like when i buy in one house the number will come in them other hoses.  I don't know why im still buy number because i can tell anyone the last time i win.  Please help me.

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2010, 8:18 am - IP Logged

It sounds like this is a job for the BLACKAPPLE!!!

DD

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2010, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Addai, where is the winning system you have mentioned? C’mon,… share it!

Winning period,… ah yes,…I knew a few nice catholic girls that that had the same frame of mind. Saturday night they would sow their wild oats and Sunday morning they were praying for crop failure.

See what happens when you get lucky?

Tiggs how did you mange to post and post nothing?

DD

. <<<<------------ This what tiggs posted..He was showing you experts he won a period..Recheck his post..Gotta go cash some winning tickets..ZOOOOOM...Later..l

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40420 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2010, 10:55 am - IP Logged

I hope you have come to your senses addai. I gave you the boiling water/ice cube secret as a freebie.

Now you must give me a lottery secret for the next secret lifesaving tip.

I'll give you a hint what it's about:

Have you ever gotten your head stuck in a pickle jar?

Let me tell you addai, it's no fun. My Uncle LutherBob went like that. It was Thanksgiving and the whole family was there. Everybody was laughing and thought he was doing a comedy routine while he was jumping around and screaming and running back and forth through the house with that dam pickle jar on his head. Let me tell you it was no laughing matter, addai.

I can save you from a fate like that.

Now, what's your secret?

LOLLOLLOL Sorry about uncle lutherbob.Green laughGreen laugh

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3966 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2010, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I have a system for Pick 5. I've hit Pick 5 twice. I've hit 4 out of 5 numerous times and 3 out of 5 is routine.

Too bad there is a handful of know-it-alls on this site that are too quick to bash you for trying to help. So I do not help, You know who you are, and I'm sure you will bash this post as well. The resident Lotto post experts are all here to quickly ridicule and demote anyone who has a touch a real knowledge. No details, no assumptions .... I've learned to only help those inquiring.

Rockwell

Yes. I have a system for Pick 5. I've hit Pick 5 once. I've hit 4 out of 5 numerous times and 3 out of 5 is routine

and so many 2 of 5's which pays $1.00 for my game that if I added all the tickets purchased and subtracted it

from the amount won excluding the 5 of 5 win,  then I would say that I have never paid for a single ticket in all

my years of play out of my own pocket.  I also have a pick-6 and have hit 5 of 6 three times.  I do share some

of my system here on LP and have shared parts of my software with certian members that have put in much

effort in working with it.  I agree with Rockwell that many do not want to do nothing more than trash what

others are doing to try to help. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

addai1516's avatar - lib
                    Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                    United States
                    Member #93153
                    June 23, 2010
                    4087 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

It sounds like this is a job for the BLACKAPPLE!!!

DD

It just my opinion dd all is good at what they think they good at.. Rootsums is the way to go .. I raise my right hand in good faith so help me God !!

addai1516's avatar - lib
                      United States
                      Member #93153
                      June 23, 2010
                      4087 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Addai,

Go ahead and post a link here because there seems to be other systems posts in that forum.

Don’t you think it odd that people who know ‘stuff’ are actually willing, able and active sharing 'stuff' in the same forum? There is no need to introduce yourself and say that out of 1,604,048+ posts and 155,699+ topics, from among 94,000+ members, BLACKAPPLE is the only one (besides yourself) that is not selfish about 'stuff'. I understand you have a zeal for his method. I hope to look at it when you or he posts a link to it here. I hope it is explained well.

Next time try this approach: Hi I am new here and love this place! I am using BLACKAPPLES System I found in the SYSTEMS forum and it rocks. Here is a link because I think everyone should know about it.

Your manner to imply everyone here (with the exception of your good graces and BLACKAPPLE’S) is selfish and sucks because they know ‘stuff’ they will not share just does not fly well.

Why would you even be interested in ‘stuff’ other people know if BLACKAPPLES method discovered in your short time here is the most reliable break through system “? You want more ‘stuff’ then go for a GOLD or PLATINUM membership.

You missed the brass ring when I made my SAVED FAVORITES accessible to the members. Untold hours were spent in the content of the FAVORITES ‘stuff’ I saved with Weeks/Months of my own searching. There were many FAVORITES; pl: STUFFING.

Why the campaign to push BLACKAPPLES method? To insult members when you know the SYSTEMS forum has more than one thread poster, more than one topic? Does BLACKAPPLE have the same contempt for members as you do? For you? What was the purpose to advertise this way for  “the most reliable break through system “?   I would be interested in what the BLACKAPPLE has to say about your views and comments.

DD

Stick with your system DD i may be wrong in your opinion. which is fine. Are you dd willing to tell addai which system is the way to go ? That was the topic .. Wink

Rockwell's avatar - redordead
                        New York
                        United States
                        Member #66776
                        November 6, 2008
                        91 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Random Logic .. you can always PM me for any stat, system, questions of any sort. I am here to help, and be helped. Although I am not a Platinum or Gold member, my goal is to "increase my odds" when playing any Lottery game.When I spoke about the Power Sheets I purchase, I was publicly mocked. But some people followed my advice, and they PM'ed me thanking me for the advice as they now purchase Power sheets. I may not post a lot but I do read many of the threads. I think some users here lose sight of the whole purpose of the forums.

Thx

Rock

Tomorrow's numbers are in Todays results!

addai1516's avatar - lib
                          United States
                          Member #93153
                          June 23, 2010
                          4087 Posts
                          Posted: July 14, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Addai,

DD

I have firefox  mozilla for some reason will not allow me to copy and paste. You wanted to learn more.. that was your statement in the other thread. see if you can pull up the link for pair success by BA. under lottrey system  forum. its less headache approach to use to win with the pair and generates few combination...

addai1516's avatar - lib
                            United States
                            Member #93153
                            June 23, 2010
                            4087 Posts
                            Posted: July 14, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Random Logic .. you can always PM me for any stat, system, questions of any sort. I am here to help, and be helped. Although I am not a Platinum or Gold member, my goal is to "increase my odds" when playing any Lottery game.When I spoke about the Power Sheets I purchase, I was publicly mocked. But some people followed my advice, and they PM'ed me thanking me for the advice as they now purchase Power sheets. I may not post a lot but I do read many of the threads. I think some users here lose sight of the whole purpose of the forums.

Thx

Rock

Thanks for sharing...

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: July 14, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Continue,...

And the date of the thread/post?

DD