Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are you willing to share your secrets to help others win too ?

Topic closed. 118 replies. Last post 6 years ago by addai1516.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
MILLION22Q$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
raleigh, north carolina
United States
Member #92685
June 12, 2010
68 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2010, 1:08 am - IP Logged

While I do agree there arent any secrets to winning, there are trends that can easily be seen if you take the time to track/study the numbers.  A simple Excel spreadsheet will help do that. Whether or not the trends anyone might see will make them a winner is another story.

A guy I know wrote his own software to track trends.  He won a $70,000 jackpot.  He swears it was not luck, rather it was because of his software.  But he has not won a jackpot since, and he won that jackpot ten years ago. 

Lotteries are random.  My opinion is that random is as random does.

I am a NEWBIE here also... and your response was the best one I've read so far.

I have been close, had four numbers and almost five.... number ...had all six once or twice but

didn't play that day... (BOY was I SICK) anyway... just keep the dream alive.  You can't win if you don't play

and somebody does win something.  I just play with a smile now, and play my hunches... and I will win soon. 

Why, That is what I belive.  Simple as that.  Win and Win BIG!!! Good luck to all!Lurking

Visualize and then Materialize... Mega Millions Millions & MILLIONS 4 ME $$$$ 

God is space...........Demonstrated! 

The light from just one candle can dispel a sea of darkness so...let there be LIGHT!!!  Sun Smiley

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Are you willing to share your secrets to help others win ? are most lp members selfish when you ask question they turn you down ? whats your take ? what need to change at lp ?

Yup I'll do it in a heartbeat. Everytime I post my predictions I am sharing. Everytime I answer a question I am sharing. If you ask me how I got the numbers I post, I'll tell you. If you ask me a question and I don't know the answer then I tell you "I don't know and I'll try to help you find someone who may be able to answer your question.

My goals are to:

1.  Perfect my Pick 3, Pick 4 prognosticating skills for every Pick 3, Pick 4 Lottery to the perfection level of  exact order every drawing.

2. Perfect my Pick 5 Lottery skills to the perfection level of 5/5 every drawing.

3.  Perfect my Mega/Power Ball skills to the perfection level of 4/5 every drawing.

4. Perfect my Pick 6 Lottery skills to the perfection level of 5/6 every drawing.

Why? In order to  share the wealth.

As you look around the site, you will see that there are a lot of information that's been shared for years. I would say start in the systems forum and work your way outward. There are things posted here that will numb the mind. You'll find yourself experiencing information overload.

As far as changes here at lp, I can honestly say I can't complain. There is nowhere on the internet for that will allow you free access to all of the information you get here.

Without this site, I'd be royally SCREWED without the K-Y!!

I've used a lot of ideas presented here to look at the numbers a different way. I read a lot of stories to encourage me when I feel down.

I've sent messages to members when I've been unsure and received their honest response in return. I didn't have to like their response, but I had to respect it because that's one of the things that make this site so elite.

Glad to have you here and look forward to reading your post.

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
      BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
      United States
      Member #1647
      June 10, 2003
      2709 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2010, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Yup I'll do it in a heartbeat. Everytime I post my predictions I am sharing. Everytime I answer a question I am sharing. If you ask me how I got the numbers I post, I'll tell you. If you ask me a question and I don't know the answer then I tell you "I don't know and I'll try to help you find someone who may be able to answer your question.

My goals are to:

1.  Perfect my Pick 3, Pick 4 prognosticating skills for every Pick 3, Pick 4 Lottery to the perfection level of  exact order every drawing.

2. Perfect my Pick 5 Lottery skills to the perfection level of 5/5 every drawing.

3.  Perfect my Mega/Power Ball skills to the perfection level of 4/5 every drawing.

4. Perfect my Pick 6 Lottery skills to the perfection level of 5/6 every drawing.

Why? In order to  share the wealth.

As you look around the site, you will see that there are a lot of information that's been shared for years. I would say start in the systems forum and work your way outward. There are things posted here that will numb the mind. You'll find yourself experiencing information overload.

As far as changes here at lp, I can honestly say I can't complain. There is nowhere on the internet for that will allow you free access to all of the information you get here.

Without this site, I'd be royally SCREWED without the K-Y!!

I've used a lot of ideas presented here to look at the numbers a different way. I read a lot of stories to encourage me when I feel down.

I've sent messages to members when I've been unsure and received their honest response in return. I didn't have to like their response, but I had to respect it because that's one of the things that make this site so elite.

Glad to have you here and look forward to reading your post.

90% of what i do is already on the board!!! the other 10%is secret and simple.

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2010, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Some of us don't have any number secrets to share due to stupidity or other factors. We come here to learn from the people who do know numbers and who may or may not be willing to share some of their knowledge. Sometimes secrets can be shared with people who have expertise in other areas and both sides can benefit.

For example, I have knowledge of some secret lifesaving tips that I have developed that may be worth as much to you as your method of predicting numbers is to me.

I'll even go so far as to give you a freebie:

If you're ever choking to death on a large ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and PRESTO! the blockage has been cleared and your life saved!

Now, that tip alone could save your life many times over. Isn't that knowledge alone worth sharing your secrets with me?

And there's plenty more secret lifesaving tips where that one came from too.

Think about it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

addai1516's avatar - lib
          Newyork City NY / westland michigan
          United States
          Member #93153
          June 23, 2010
          4087 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Some of us don't have any number secrets to share due to stupidity or other factors. We come here to learn from the people who do know numbers and who may or may not be willing to share some of their knowledge. Sometimes secrets can be shared with people who have expertise in other areas and both sides can benefit.

For example, I have knowledge of some secret lifesaving tips that I have developed that may be worth as much to you as your method of predicting numbers is to me.

I'll even go so far as to give you a freebie:

If you're ever choking to death on a large ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and PRESTO! the blockage has been cleared and your life saved!

Now, that tip alone could save your life many times over. Isn't that knowledge alone worth sharing your secrets with me?

And there's plenty more secret lifesaving tips where that one came from too.

Think about it.

Try pouring  hot water in your own throat.  I will not follow . Have you tried pouring hot water in your throat you will not have lived to be typing on the net. Please appreciate those who share their secret ..

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
            NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            12094 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Are you willing to share your secrets to help others win ? are most lp members selfish when you ask question they turn you down ? whats your take ? what need to change at lp ?

You are actually helping yourself when you help others.  Society will be a better place if we help each others. It is a better economic system.  That is why we have so many people unemployed, people just want to take from others and not give back.  I share my secrets with lottery post members so we have a share of the lottery tax system. Have you noticed that cultures that share resources are wealthier.

addai1516's avatar - lib
              United States
              Member #93153
              June 23, 2010
              4087 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2010, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post addai516!

There's a lot of very nice people here who will help you out.

Best of luck to you! Thumbs Up

Thanks , i think you are one of them..Thumbs Up

addai1516's avatar - lib
                United States
                Member #93153
                June 23, 2010
                4087 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2010, 10:23 am - IP Logged

You are actually helping yourself when you help others.  Society will be a better place if we help each others. It is a better economic system.  That is why we have so many people unemployed, people just want to take from others and not give back.  I share my secrets with lottery post members so we have a share of the lottery tax system. Have you noticed that cultures that share resources are wealthier.

I agree with you. You telling the truth !!

addai1516's avatar - lib
                  United States
                  Member #93153
                  June 23, 2010
                  4087 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2010, 10:26 am - IP Logged

what games are you referring to?

Pick 3 and 4 . Looking at your thread .

addai1516's avatar - lib
                    United States
                    Member #93153
                    June 23, 2010
                    4087 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2010, 10:57 am - IP Logged

If there was an insult it was when you suggested LP members are selfish and are unwilling to help anyone!

If we discussed changing LP every time a new member signed up, we wouldn't have any time to discuss lottery games. While there is no secret formula to consistently win any lottery games, there are thousands of ideas that give players better chances to win any game. Have you tried searching?

"This is a discursion forum !"

As tempting as this is, I'll pass.

Topic :Q1. Are you (stack47) and others willing to share ideas to help other lp members win ? That simple ..

Q2. What is  (Stack47) and others opinion ? Comfortable to help each other ecetra...

Q3. Are lp members selfish in your opinion ? You answer the question and i believe lp members are not selfish. You agree. I did not say lp members are selfish. I will be wrong because some are and some are not. Lets win. Good luck all.

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
                      Member #567
                      August 14, 2002
                      485 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2010, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Topic :Q1. Are you (stack47) and others willing to share ideas to help other lp members win ? That simple ..

Q2. What is  (Stack47) and others opinion ? Comfortable to help each other ecetra...

Q3. Are lp members selfish in your opinion ? You answer the question and i believe lp members are not selfish. You agree. I did not say lp members are selfish. I will be wrong because some are and some are not. Lets win. Good luck all.

The lottery is COMPLETELY random, so it is ALL luck. 

If anyone EVER found a way to predict a jackpot winning combination, that person would keep it a secret from EVERYONE!  

If I won a lottery, I wouldn't tell ANYONE $h!T.  I would keep ALL the information pertaining to that jackpot win a SECRET!

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

addai1516's avatar - lib
                        United States
                        Member #93153
                        June 23, 2010
                        4087 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2010, 11:31 am - IP Logged

If anyone EVER found a way to predict a jackpot winning combination, that person would keep it a secret from EVERYONE!  

If I won a lottery, I wouldn't tell ANYONE $h!T.  I would keep ALL the information pertaining to that jackpot win a SECRET!

lmao ,  lol ...

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7341 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

1)  As I said before, there is no secret formula to help anybody win any lottery game because the drawings are random; a game of chance. However there are thousands of ways to give players a better chance to win and that's what I believe Lottery Post is all about.

2)  Members are posting something every day so it's up to the reader to decide what is valuable information. Even topics like "How will spend your winnings?" has the potential to get someone's created juices flowing and they might start a topic about ways to increase our chances of winning. If you have some ideas, but need some help, start a topic.

3)  There are currently almost 94,000 LP members, 1971 of them are online, and most of them won't post a thing and probably because they have nothing to say or none of the current topics interest them. On the other hand we have many members who will congratulate someone for catching a pick-3 box win after posting 220 pick-3 combos.

Don't confuse selfishness with not having an answer to a question.

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
                            Member #567
                            August 14, 2002
                            485 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2010, 11:13 am - IP Logged

It amazes me that people spend hours and hours in a day trying to find a way to beat the lottery.  There is no guaranteed way to beat the lottery.  The odds to win the jackpot in powerball are 1 in 195,249,054  and in mega millions are 1 in 175,711,536.   A game that is random and has those odds can only be won by luck.   The real concern is what to do if you actually won.  I would do everything I could to remain anonymous!  I would totally keep it a secret.   I would not tell anyone, especially not family, relatives, or friends, because they would become jealous and just take advantage of you.  I would try to win the lottery in an anonymous state, and if I ever won the jackpot, I would form a blind trust.  I would remain anonymous, and I would set up a will so that after I die, I would use the will to give the money to whoever I wanted to.  People would probably fight over it after I die, but it wouldn't matter at that point, because I would be dead anyway.

Think about it.  There will never be a guaranteed way to be a game that is so random and has odds like those of powerball and mega millions.  Even if you miraculously found a remote way to win such a game, why on God's earth would you ever want to go around telling everyone if you found a magical way to win the jackpot?  Especially with internet social networks like facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. where ANYONE who met you in your lifetime can contact you at ANY point in time.  You would be bombarded with requests for money and curiosity seekers.  Family members, relatives, friends, and former spouses would act like they were entitled to the money, and they would take advantage of you left and right.  I never won a lottery, but I was taken advantage of in the past quite a few times, and I can only imagine how much of a circus my life would be if I ever won that kind of money even if it was only $10 million.  For example, my father takes advantage of me quite a bit.  I work for a company where my father is the boss, and my father is one of the most dishonest people I have ever met.  Even though I am salaried employee, my father pays me less   money that he was supposed to pay me, he refuses to pay the hourly employees overtime, and the rare times  he even pays a past due invoice to a vendor is when if he is absolutely forced to pay it, like when he needs that same vendor for something else later on.  This morning, a company that he owes money called.  He owes them money from 2008!  He paid like $300 of those invoices but he still owes $900!

My father delays payments to vendors even when he has the money, he refuses to pay overtime, he cheated on my mother multiple times and when I was young he beat her multiple times.  A key reason why I never married was because I didn't want to be like my father who was unfaithful and violent to my mother.  I actually hit most of my siblings multiple times when I was young during fights and disagreements, probably because of my father's influence of physical violence.  I would never want my father to know if I ever won a lottery.  He pays me less money than I deserve and I have to work a second job to cover my losses.  Trust me on this one, if I ever win a jackpot, I WOULD REMAIN ANONYMOUS.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2010, 11:21 am - IP Logged

This......