Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are you willing to share your secrets to help others win too ?

Topic closed. 118 replies. Last post 6 years ago by addai1516.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40402 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2010, 11:58 am - IP Logged

This......

and that.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2010, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Try pouring  hot water in your own throat.  I will not follow . Have you tried pouring hot water in your throat you will not have lived to be typing on the net. Please appreciate those who share their secret ..

I am trying to save your life here addai!

You must follow!

If you refuse to be rational, I must insist that you use only crushed ice from this point forward!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

The lottery is COMPLETELY random, so it is ALL luck. 

If anyone EVER found a way to predict a jackpot winning combination, that person would keep it a secret from EVERYONE!  

If I won a lottery, I wouldn't tell ANYONE $h!T.  I would keep ALL the information pertaining to that jackpot win a SECRET!

True, lotteries are random but they have a fixed number of possible outcomes which make some players think some outcomes are more likely than others.  If someone ever did discover a way to pick the most likely outcomes with some success playing an affordable group of lines, I wouldn't expect them to share that knowledge because if everyone had that knowledge, it wouldn't give anyone an advantage including the player that discovered it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2010, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

and that.

and those...

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2010, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

One thing that some of the Pick 3 and Pick 4 crowd seem to overlook is that one jackpot win in a Pick 6 or 5 + 1 game is worth more than anyone could win in three or four lifetimes of Pick 3 or 4, even for those who "pound a number" and play heavy.

Maybe some us P3, P4 players do not want enough money from a jackpot that will last 3 to 4 lifetimes.

We are enjoying the dream now like spending all the QP money we got from losers on lavish living and fine foods.

DD

I was toured around by three women yesterday at the coast. We went to Costco where one got a nice HUGE Tv, window shopped and shopped in a quaint town, had lunch together, went to the beach and sunned ourselves, and had the best five-star meal of seafood and pasta ever. What a nice time-share too! It’s good to be the king.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Try pouring  hot water in your own throat.  I will not follow . Have you tried pouring hot water in your throat you will not have lived to be typing on the net. Please appreciate those who share their secret ..

I hope you have come to your senses addai. I gave you the boiling water/ice cube secret as a freebie.

Now you must give me a lottery secret for the next secret lifesaving tip.

I'll give you a hint what it's about:

Have you ever gotten your head stuck in a pickle jar?

Let me tell you addai, it's no fun. My Uncle LutherBob went like that. It was Thanksgiving and the whole family was there. Everybody was laughing and thought he was doing a comedy routine while he was jumping around and screaming and running back and forth through the house with that dam pickle jar on his head. Let me tell you it was no laughing matter, addai.

I can save you from a fate like that.

Now, what's your secret?

--Edmund Burke

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
              light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2010, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

It amazes me that people spend hours and hours in a day trying to find a way to beat the lottery.  There is no guaranteed way to beat the lottery.  The odds to win the jackpot in powerball are 1 in 195,249,054  and in mega millions are 1 in 175,711,536.   A game that is random and has those odds can only be won by luck.   The real concern is what to do if you actually won.  I would do everything I could to remain anonymous!  I would totally keep it a secret.   I would not tell anyone, especially not family, relatives, or friends, because they would become jealous and just take advantage of you.  I would try to win the lottery in an anonymous state, and if I ever won the jackpot, I would form a blind trust.  I would remain anonymous, and I would set up a will so that after I die, I would use the will to give the money to whoever I wanted to.  People would probably fight over it after I die, but it wouldn't matter at that point, because I would be dead anyway.

Think about it.  There will never be a guaranteed way to be a game that is so random and has odds like those of powerball and mega millions.  Even if you miraculously found a remote way to win such a game, why on God's earth would you ever want to go around telling everyone if you found a magical way to win the jackpot?  Especially with internet social networks like facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. where ANYONE who met you in your lifetime can contact you at ANY point in time.  You would be bombarded with requests for money and curiosity seekers.  Family members, relatives, friends, and former spouses would act like they were entitled to the money, and they would take advantage of you left and right.  I never won a lottery, but I was taken advantage of in the past quite a few times, and I can only imagine how much of a circus my life would be if I ever won that kind of money even if it was only $10 million.  For example, my father takes advantage of me quite a bit.  I work for a company where my father is the boss, and my father is one of the most dishonest people I have ever met.  Even though I am salaried employee, my father pays me less   money that he was supposed to pay me, he refuses to pay the hourly employees overtime, and the rare times  he even pays a past due invoice to a vendor is when if he is absolutely forced to pay it, like when he needs that same vendor for something else later on.  This morning, a company that he owes money called.  He owes them money from 2008!  He paid like $300 of those invoices but he still owes $900!

My father delays payments to vendors even when he has the money, he refuses to pay overtime, he cheated on my mother multiple times and when I was young he beat her multiple times.  A key reason why I never married was because I didn't want to be like my father who was unfaithful and violent to my mother.  I actually hit most of my siblings multiple times when I was young during fights and disagreements, probably because of my father's influence of physical violence.  I would never want my father to know if I ever won a lottery.  He pays me less money than I deserve and I have to work a second job to cover my losses.  Trust me on this one, if I ever win a jackpot, I WOULD REMAIN ANONYMOUS.

you tell em rundown.

good job. Thumbs Up

oh, and BTW,  there is hope for you.    i had crazy/dysfunctional parents,  and i more than managed to stay off jerry springer, and based on what they "weren't".......that's where i should have wound up

actually,  what i did when i was younger.....is i made a one-time solid comittment,  that all the choices i was to make in the future,  they would be the opposite of what my parents did.

that one time choice led me to a great life.

you can too

VISION

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2010, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I hope you have come to your senses addai. I gave you the boiling water/ice cube secret as a freebie.

Let me tell you addai, it's no fun. My Uncle LutherBob went like that. It was Thanksgiving and the whole family was there. Everybody was laughing and thought he was doing a comedy routine while he was jumping around and screaming and running back and forth through the house with that dam pickle jar on his head. Let me tell you it was no laughing matter, addai.

Now, what's your secret?

Don’t do it addai, those hillbillies always pull that “I‘ll show you mine if you show me yours” routine.

It’s a trick question.

DD

United States
                  Member #85338
                  January 13, 2010
                  143 Posts
                  Posted: July 9, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Now, what's your secret?

{funny reply not meant to offend}  HAHAHAHAHA   LMFAO

I thought your first post was funny and then read this.

{Serious reply}To answer the original post....I don't have a system to share....I don't necessarily think that there is a system that will catch the BIG ONE. I joined lotterypost because this is a group of people that share a positive interest.  While there may be heated discussions, there are good people here. It is nice to "hang" with good people.  I know there are some that need to win because of life's twists and turns, there are others who want to win to say they "did it"

Ridge....There is one inherent piece advice in both of your posts.....that is to have a sense of humor.  While one may be trying to perfect a system and hit consistently, if you don't look around and smell the roses, you might miss something.

{Serious reply}Humor and positive thinking may be the best help that anyone can give on this forum....While a big jackpot would be nice....it won't buy happiness in its truest sense.

Spot-UK's avatar - 521252451 28bff065d5_o.jpg
                    London
                    United Kingdom
                    Member #93634
                    July 4, 2010
                    24 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:00 am - IP Logged

I keep many secrets of losing and Epic Fail lotto systems. Roll Eyes

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:42 am - IP Logged

{funny reply not meant to offend}  HAHAHAHAHA   LMFAO

I thought your first post was funny and then read this.

{Serious reply}To answer the original post....I don't have a system to share....I don't necessarily think that there is a system that will catch the BIG ONE. I joined lotterypost because this is a group of people that share a positive interest.  While there may be heated discussions, there are good people here. It is nice to "hang" with good people.  I know there are some that need to win because of life's twists and turns, there are others who want to win to say they "did it"

Ridge....There is one inherent piece advice in both of your posts.....that is to have a sense of humor.  While one may be trying to perfect a system and hit consistently, if you don't look around and smell the roses, you might miss something.

{Serious reply}Humor and positive thinking may be the best help that anyone can give on this forum....While a big jackpot would be nice....it won't buy happiness in its truest sense.

Thank you drhymes74, I agree.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Anyone on this site with a so called system ever hit a "big jackpot"...

Rockwell's avatar - redordead
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #66776
                          November 6, 2008
                          91 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2010, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I have a system for Pick 5. I've hit Pick 5 twice. I've hit 4 out of 5 numerous times and 3 out of 5 is routine.

Too bad there is a handful of know-it-alls on this site that are too quick to bash you for trying to help. So I do not help, You know who you are, and I'm sure you will bash this post as well. The resident Lotto post experts are all here to quickly ridicule and demote anyone who has a touch a real knowledge. No details, no assumptions .... I've learned to only help those inquiring.

Tomorrow's numbers are in Todays results!

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2010, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I have a system for Pick 5. I've hit Pick 5 twice. I've hit 4 out of 5 numerous times and 3 out of 5 is routine.

Too bad there is a handful of know-it-alls on this site that are too quick to bash you for trying to help. So I do not help, You know who you are, and I'm sure you will bash this post as well. The resident Lotto post experts are all here to quickly ridicule and demote anyone who has a touch a real knowledge. No details, no assumptions .... I've learned to only help those inquiring.

tiggs will not bash a winner..Best of luck the rest of your life..

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2010, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!                    Rockwell, "I have learned to only help those inquiring" 

Rockwell, wise move.  If not, you will find that it's like raising crows...one day they pull your eyes out!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina