Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smart Luck

Topic closed. 230 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 15 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
YURAN's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Boryspil/Kyiv
Ukraine
Member #88792
March 23, 2010
71 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2011, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I just recently got her Advantage Plus & wheel 5 plus software. I'm reading her book Lottery Master Guide and the manual that came with Advantage Plus.

I'm slowly getting the hang of it all. I have picked a few charts that I favor & will play when I get home soon. I like chart 4 and also the smart picks & the astro chart. I am working on some of the other charts to use with smart picks and will dial in my favorite numbers then wheel them.

In Gail's book LMG, she mentioned that she usually wheels about half the numbers in her chosen game(s). For example, the PA 6/40, she will wheel half of 40 numbers, which is 20 numbers. She says that gives her a better chance at trapping some winning numbers.

Also, in her book, LMG, I read some of the winners comments. One comment was $16k in Florida Fantasy 5 using wheel number 541. So I check my wheel 5 plus & found MANY number 541 in there. It depends on how many games you want to play & how many numbers you want to wheel. I just found that pretty interesting as I delve deeper into her programs & work.

I also got curious as to how many Grand Prize winners in the Florida Fantasy 5 were on each day of the drawings. Does one day have more winners than the other days? So I went and looked at just this month, April, and this is what I found: It appears to me that the weekends, SAT & SUN seem to have more winners than during the week. Reason? I am guessing that people get paid on Friday & play FRI, SAT, Sun the most. And why would any of this data matter?? B/c I am curious and I'm also thinking of the best odds, and days to play?? What do you think of the data?? I couldn't paste my results in here b/c firefox won't let me. That's ok.

Anyway, I hope you all are having good luck and are winning more often than not!!

Susan and my dog Kelly Smile

16K in Florida was hit by Daniel P. Salustro for $16,286.73 using Wheel Five Plus system #53215. It's info from GH Website. It is old wheel number that was using into previous edition of her books. #541 = #53215.

http://www.smartluck.com/slideshow/ss43.htm  It's info about his win.

Tropical Sue's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Gainesville, Florida
    United States
    Member #107571
    March 10, 2011
    12 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2011, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

16K in Florida was hit by Daniel P. Salustro for $16,286.73 using Wheel Five Plus system #53215. It's info from GH Website. It is old wheel number that was using into previous edition of her books. #541 = #53215.

http://www.smartluck.com/slideshow/ss43.htm  It's info about his win.

Hi Yuran, thank you for the info. I hadn't looked that far. I will check it out. :-)

Gainesville, Florida
      United States
      Member #107571
      March 10, 2011
      12 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2011, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

This was the info I was looking for: #53215 is 15 numbers in 13 games. Or you can do #53215-J ($Jackpot) 15 numbers in 14 games. It cost the guy $13 to play it. So now we know which wheel he used. I was curious about the wheel he used. Also, there are many more winners & info on what wheels they used too.

Susan & my dog Kelly. :-)

Boryspil/Kyiv
        Ukraine
        Member #88792
        March 23, 2010
        71 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2011, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm happy that I helped you! :) Now you need to work to understand each chart. Most useful charts are Drawing Since Hit Chart, Skip and Hit Chart, Games Out View Of History Chart, Hit Chart. Study carefully each and you will improve your luck. I am not sure about Astro Scope Chart. However if you believe that horoscopes can help then it is your right to use this chart.

P.S. Dog Kelly also plays lottery? :)

Gainesville, Florida
          United States
          Member #107571
          March 10, 2011
          12 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2011, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Hi Yuran, thanks for your help. I plan to focus on the charts you mentioned as well as the astro one. My dog Kelly looks at me with those blue eyes of hers and gives me encouragement, hugs, and doggie kisses!! lol.. I want better for her and for me. I am a truck driver and only get home 4 days a month. I have a home & 5 acres that I'd really like to do more with, but don't have the time right now.

Anyway, it's a dream to win some good money w/the lottery. I only play with my spare change that I build up every day while on the road. :-) I don't risk too much money. It's not scared money, it's just a budget.

Take care, and ttyl, Susan and kelly

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #100025
            November 4, 2010
            158 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2011, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm happy that I helped you! :) Now you need to work to understand each chart. Most useful charts are Drawing Since Hit Chart, Skip and Hit Chart, Games Out View Of History Chart, Hit Chart. Study carefully each and you will improve your luck. I am not sure about Astro Scope Chart. However if you believe that horoscopes can help then it is your right to use this chart.

P.S. Dog Kelly also plays lottery? :)

Hey, Yuran.. I was reading your post about GH charts and which ones are most beneficial. The one chart you mention that I have not gotten a grasp on yet is the #7 chart (hit chart).. I presume this is the one you are talking about... can you give me a little lesson on the proper use and understanding of that that.. I don't know if I am just having a brain glitch or what but sure would like to be able to see the benefit of that chart!

thanks a bunch

LottoMomma

Big Grin

Boryspil/Kyiv
              Ukraine
              Member #88792
              March 23, 2010
              71 Posts
              Posted: April 21, 2011, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Hey, Yuran.. I was reading your post about GH charts and which ones are most beneficial. The one chart you mention that I have not gotten a grasp on yet is the #7 chart (hit chart).. I presume this is the one you are talking about... can you give me a little lesson on the proper use and understanding of that that.. I don't know if I am just having a brain glitch or what but sure would like to be able to see the benefit of that chart!

thanks a bunch

LottoMomma

Big Grin

Use this chart is very simple. First look ALL TIME column and determine how a particular number dropped. Is he a leader or has a fewest hits? Then compare ALL TIME column with others columns ie 50 Games hit, 25 games hit and 10 games hit. If this number has been active into last 10 drawings AND into another columns too then we can anticipate that these number could stop hitting. Attention to those numbers, which are beginning to be active. Play numbers which are about average hits into each column. This mean not to bet into very active numbers in last 10, 25 or 50 drawing. If number is leader or has average position into ALL TIME column then it is good number to play. But if that number hit more than 9-10 drawing into last 50 column (5/42 lottery), OR more than 6-7 drawing into last 25, OR more than 3 drawing into last 10, then that number most likely not appear into next draw.

If number has skip more than 10 drawings then for this number cannot be strong pattern into this chart except of ALL TIME and Last 50 drawings. Use another chart to determine which cold numbers could hit (Quick Stat, Drawing Since Hit Chart, Skip&Hit Chart). 

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2011, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Use this chart is very simple. First look ALL TIME column and determine how a particular number dropped. Is he a leader or has a fewest hits? Then compare ALL TIME column with others columns ie 50 Games hit, 25 games hit and 10 games hit. If this number has been active into last 10 drawings AND into another columns too then we can anticipate that these number could stop hitting. Attention to those numbers, which are beginning to be active. Play numbers which are about average hits into each column. This mean not to bet into very active numbers in last 10, 25 or 50 drawing. If number is leader or has average position into ALL TIME column then it is good number to play. But if that number hit more than 9-10 drawing into last 50 column (5/42 lottery), OR more than 6-7 drawing into last 25, OR more than 3 drawing into last 10, then that number most likely not appear into next draw.

If number has skip more than 10 drawings then for this number cannot be strong pattern into this chart except of ALL TIME and Last 50 drawings. Use another chart to determine which cold numbers could hit (Quick Stat, Drawing Since Hit Chart, Skip&Hit Chart). 

The Hit Trend Chart is a Long Term Trend chart. Meaning the more drawings the better.

Also keep in mind that you can change the game groups on this chart.

For example, using NC Fantasy 5, there are 7 drawings a week. I would change my group settings to the following so I can see what has happened in the past month.

Group 1:  All Games (Never Changes)

Group 2:  31             (# of days in the month)

Group 3:  14             (2 weeks)

Group 4:  07              (1 week)

To change the group settings press F4, enter the new settings, press F2 to save new settings, then study the Hit Chart and the Hit Trend Chart (F5).

Read your Advantage Plus Manual page 38 paragraph 3 for understanding on using the Hit Trend Chart.

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2011, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

This information was copied from page 3 of the Brainstorming thread.....

"The key to Gail Howard's successful Lottery Advantage number selection methods are playing the probabilities."--pg 22 LMG

It does not matter what lottery game you use, because the object is to perfect your ability to select winning numbers.
                  A win is a win no matter how small. $2 is better than $0.

While reading and studying the Hit Charts, ask what has happened the most on this chart and how often did it occur?

Read "Hit Charts" pg 30-31 LMG, "10 Menu Option 7--Hit Charts" pg 36-39 AP

There are a lot of excellent nuggets in APM.  As you read pg 36-39 APM, pay close attention to section 10.2 Hit Trend Chart paragraph 3. The key to using this chart is mentioned and demonstrated in this paragraph. READ IT-READ IT-READ IT. Ask yourself what happens the most on this chart. Don't hesitate to change your game group settings to see if something stands out. Pay close attention to the Net Change and the Games Out columns.

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                    Orange County, New York
                    United States
                    Member #140
                    March 10, 2002
                    6925 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2011, 4:26 am - IP Logged

Let me first say that i do not own this system. I do have her wheel five to win book so i am familiar with her wheels and stuff. After reading the posts on this thread and perdues thread i do have a question. If you had 3 digits in which you knew one could show within 5 draws, could you use that info to maybe partner it up with other digits? The reason i ask this is because here in NY i noticed a trend in the Take 5 game which offers just that. There could be more but these are the four that i have right now:

2-(37-38-39)

4-(31-32-33)

6-(21-22-23)

25-(13-14-15)

Ok so the idea is to take the result digit and look for one of the digits in the parenthesis to show within i would say 5 draws.

Example for digit 2:

4/20: 2-5-17-32-35  (Three draws later) 4/23: 1-7-20-30-38

Example for digit 4:

4/28: 3-4-10-15-24  (One draw later) 4/29: 3-6-28-29-33

Example for digit 6:

4/29: 3-6-28-29-33   (Two draws later) 5/1: 2-5-16-23-25

Example for digit 25:

4/1: 14-16-25-29-35   (Two draws later) 4/3: 2-12-13-27-35

5/1: 2-5-16-23-25 (Two draws later) 5/3: 8-17-19-30-37

5/1: 2-5-16-23-25  (Four draws later) 5/5: 2-7-12-15-33

5/2:4-7-9-10-21   (Three draws later) 5/5: 2-7-12-15-33

5/5: 2-7-12-15-33  (Next draw)  5/6: 3-12-16-32-37

I would love to know if this could be incorporated with Gail howards software to produce some winning tickets. If there is anyone in NY who can try it out and keep us updated it would be appreciated. Positive results could have me purchasing this system.

The Panther hunts for more!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                      Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3192 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2011, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Let me first say that i do not own this system. I do have her wheel five to win book so i am familiar with her wheels and stuff. After reading the posts on this thread and perdues thread i do have a question. If you had 3 digits in which you knew one could show within 5 draws, could you use that info to maybe partner it up with other digits? The reason i ask this is because here in NY i noticed a trend in the Take 5 game which offers just that. There could be more but these are the four that i have right now:

2-(37-38-39)

4-(31-32-33)

6-(21-22-23)

25-(13-14-15)

Ok so the idea is to take the result digit and look for one of the digits in the parenthesis to show within i would say 5 draws.

Example for digit 2:

Example for digit 4:

Example for digit 6:

Example for digit 25:

I would love to know if this could be incorporated with Gail howards software to produce some winning tickets. If there is anyone in NY who can try it out and keep us updated it would be appreciated. Positive results could have me purchasing this system.

Golgo,

Included in the Advantage Plus software it has what is called Companion numbers this is definitely a great part of the software you can see how many times each number has paired up in any lottery game, as soon as Smartluck releases the updated version compatible with Window 7 I will be ON IT!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Orange County, New York
                        United States
                        Member #140
                        March 10, 2002
                        6925 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2011, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Golgo,

Included in the Advantage Plus software it has what is called Companion numbers this is definitely a great part of the software you can see how many times each number has paired up in any lottery game, as soon as Smartluck releases the updated version compatible with Window 7 I will be ON IT!

MINK

The website is kinda confusing, i have windows 7 home edition which is 32 bit. Now the APS should work with it but on the website they say i have to have win 7 pro or better. I'm totally confused about that and wont purchase unless absolutely sure.

Monkey Butt, USA
                          United States
                          Member #54569
                          August 23, 2007
                          1124 Posts
                          Posted: May 7, 2011, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

2-(37-38-39)

4-(31-32-33)

6-(21-22-23)

25-(13-14-15)

Example for digit 2:

Example for digit 4:

Example for digit 6:

Example for digit 25:

If you had 3 digits in which you knew one could show within 5 draws, could you use that info to maybe partner it up with other digits? The reason i ask this is because here in NY i noticed a trend in the Take 5 game which offers just that.

If I am not mistaken I believe you are referring to the Trailing Numbers Chart.

But before you get the software, I would recommend reading the Lottery Master Guide first.

The Trailing Numbers Chart tell how many times each number hit in the following drawing.

On this chart you can change the settings to see how the numbers performed up to 5 drawings back.

Orange County, New York
                            United States
                            Member #140
                            March 10, 2002
                            6925 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2011, 3:10 am - IP Logged

If you had 3 digits in which you knew one could show within 5 draws, could you use that info to maybe partner it up with other digits? The reason i ask this is because here in NY i noticed a trend in the Take 5 game which offers just that.

If I am not mistaken I believe you are referring to the Trailing Numbers Chart.

But before you get the software, I would recommend reading the Lottery Master Guide first.

The Trailing Numbers Chart tell how many times each number hit in the following drawing.

On this chart you can change the settings to see how the numbers performed up to 5 drawings back.

Ordering the book sounds like a good idea. Thanks.

Monkey Butt, USA
                              United States
                              Member #54569
                              August 23, 2007
                              1124 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2011, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Still having a problem with filtering out the winning numbers. Bang Head

Still working on mastering three power numbers. So far all I manage is one power number. Not acceptable when that is the only winning number in the group.Crazy

Page 15 of 16