Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smart Luck

Topic closed. 230 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 14 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2011, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

PERDUE, couple of quick questions. First, which book is 'APM'?

Second, and maybe you don't have the answer to this, but do you have an idea as to how many numbers one should put into play on a pick 5 or 6 and how often one could expect to match 3, 4, 5 numbers using her system in most pick 5 and 6 games? Does Gail Howard offer any light on this?

I'm trying to get an idea as to how consistent her system could be or should be as I have not had any luck with it yet. I've made several tries and on a 5/32 game, I'd put 15 to 20 numbers that I think are a great match, and end up with maybe 1 or 2 matching numbers! So, I'm a little frustrated wondering if I need to study it more, or maybe that's normal and I should only expect a good win once out of every 5, 7, 10, 15 games or so. She makes no mention of what one could or should expect in her books, at least not that I remember reading. I would have expected some better wins than what I've been getting.

APM is Advantage Plus Manual. Comes with the software.

I've had two wonderful hits. The first is 4/5 TX Cash 5 shortly after I got the software.

The second was last year when I used the software to put some combinations together and had a 5/5 hit in AZ.

The irony of the second hit was, the predictions were for a friend in NC and the numbers are always hitting everywhere but...... lol

My advice is to read-read-read. Everytime you re-read the material you notice something new or get a new idea.

I understand the frustration you are experiencing. I can't hit nothing and won't nothing die...... lol

My focus is mastering 3-4 power numbers. So far I manage 1 for now.

During the frustrating times close the books-the site-the software, and walk away.

That's your spirit telling you it's time for a break. Don't push it. Don't risk burnout.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
    Denver, Co
    United States
    Member #103046
    December 29, 2010
    546 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2011, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Thanks PERDUE, maybe I'm not so far off afterall, lol.

As for mastering the 3 to 4 power numbers, I've been wanting to do the same (with 3). I can also master 1. I just wish I could master 1 number 3 times.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2011, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Copy it to a thumb drive and run it straight off the thumb drive or create a folder and copy it into a folder and send a shortcut to your desktop.

I run my software on a thumbdrive so I can use my system XP and when I decide to use the kid's system vista I have no problem.

I am in the process of trying to figure out how to run it in CE on my netbook. lol

Perdue,

No, it's not working since i have done it about 2 year agao.

Gent
        Belgium
        Member #73987
        April 30, 2009
        33 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2011, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Perdue, you found a way to determine 1 power number on a regular basis? That would actually be extremely helpful. How do you go about it?

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2011, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Perdue, you found a way to determine 1 power number on a regular basis? That would actually be extremely helpful. How do you go about it?

Start reading at page 3 of this thread.

As you read you will see where I did various predictions for power numbers and the results.

All I can say is read-read-read and practice-practice-practice.

Don't hesitate to post a few workouts.

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #100025
            November 4, 2010
            158 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2011, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

As you read you will see where I did various predictions for power numbers and the results.

Hey, Perdue..

How have you been?  Haven't seen you for a while and now find you deeply imbedded in the smart luck systems blog! I should have known.. LOL  I been working on your strategies and applying them to our Fantasy 5 here in MI and tonight I picked 2 power ball numbers!!!! I am so excited!  Not a big win.. was just one number off in the line from winning $100! 

I picked 1 and 9  as power numbers and wheeled them with 39 other numbers for $13 and won $40! Would loved to have won the $243K it was up to but any win at this point is alright with me. Was sure fun to check those numbers tonight and see both my power numbers right up front and center!     It rolled over to I think $342K for tomorrow so have to see if I feel lucky again! 

I attribute this to your help and tips! Maybe I am finally getting a handle on things!  Thank you ... thank you... thank you!!!   Party

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
              Denver, Co
              United States
              Member #103046
              December 29, 2010
              546 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I like what you posted on P3 about the skip patterns that appear in many draws: 0-0      0-1     0-0-1    0-1-1     1-1

I didn't look at the draws that way, I was just looking at the 00's and what other skips there were, but not in concert with the 01's.

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2011, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Hey, Perdue..

How have you been?  Haven't seen you for a while and now find you deeply imbedded in the smart luck systems blog! I should have known.. LOL  I been working on your strategies and applying them to our Fantasy 5 here in MI and tonight I picked 2 power ball numbers!!!! I am so excited!  Not a big win.. was just one number off in the line from winning $100! 

I picked 1 and 9  as power numbers and wheeled them with 39 other numbers for $13 and won $40! Would loved to have won the $243K it was up to but any win at this point is alright with me. Was sure fun to check those numbers tonight and see both my power numbers right up front and center!     It rolled over to I think $342K for tomorrow so have to see if I feel lucky again! 

I attribute this to your help and tips! Maybe I am finally getting a handle on things!  Thank you ... thank you... thank you!!!   Party

Awwww shucks mam...... lol

Thank you for the compliment. You did all the hard work. You are the one that has been working with your software and games to the point that your sub-conscious is beginning to notice things.

Besides, after what you almost pulled off around Christmas time I'm looking forward to seeing you in the lottery history books..... lol

Keep up the excellent work and I'll drink a margarita for ya. lol

Your post has encouraged me even more.

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2011, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I like what you posted on P3 about the skip patterns that appear in many draws: 0-0      0-1     0-0-1    0-1-1     1-1

I didn't look at the draws that way, I was just looking at the 00's and what other skips there were, but not in concert with the 01's.

Also look at the skips from 10 to 20 and see if there are any patterns.

Start at the very beginning of your lottery and look at the skip patterns for every drawing.

If you have drawings 7 days a week check to see what is missing for the week.

Sometimes you may have to go back and see what has happened in the past 2 weeks.

Play around with it and use the information to your advantage...

GHstudent's avatar - dancer

United States
                    Member #52765
                    June 7, 2007
                    54 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2011, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

PERDUE thanks for sharing , this is great stuff , I read page 3 , wow i would have never know about that trend 

I did find a trend that helps with select cold numbers - granted that it does not occur every game but playing it will help if one is wheeling a group of numbers 

This is how it works 

on Chart 7  - the all time chart - i take the coldest bottom 5 numbers    and then compare them to Chart 3 , Average skips top 5 numbers and Median skips top 5 numbers  -  as you will notice when running a back test  whenever any of the bottom 5 coldest number hits in the draw , it always ranks on the top 5 of the average skips and median skips 

Also i elimate one of the coldest number that does appear on both of the  Average and Median Skips Top 5 numbers 

and only play any of the bottom 5 coldest number that appears once or twice on both skips , plus any number that appears once or twice on both top 5 of the  Average and Median skips

for example let put the system to test using  the next 10 Mega Millions draws starting from Aprl 5- 2011 

the bottom 5 coldest all time numbers from Chart 7  - 37-41-6-47-49 

For 4/5/2011 draw

I screen out 37 as it does not appear on both the Chart 3 - Average and Median Skips top 5 numbers 

i would add 41-6-47-49 to my wheel - plus 23 and 32  for cold numbers since 23 apears on both Average and median skips and 32 apears once on Average skips top 5 but not on Median Skips

Yes I can beat the lotto..some day

Micheal jackson throwing his hat

stah's avatar - nice smile.jpg
                      SD
                      United States
                      Member #5084
                      June 16, 2004
                      29 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2011, 9:37 am - IP Logged

I've been using Gail's system for years. I play Hot Lotto and combine the Hot Ball with the other draws. To play the closest to the vest possible, I only play 20 games back, but do keep a separate sheet for cold numbers to watch.

Anyway, what I have discovered with this particular game is if you play W for 12 numbers 9 times out of 10 it will show you the Hot Ball in those 12 numbers. 90% of the time it only gives 2 numbers that are drawn too.  You can almost guarantee that NO numbers will be drawn if you are playing Mega Millions or Powerball using the W section, which is helpful for elimination.

United States
                        Member #52765
                        June 7, 2007
                        54 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2011, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

For 4/5/2011 draw

Cold Numbers WB: 6-23-32-41-47-49   No Hits

For 4/8/2011 draw

I screen out 37 as it does not appear on both the Chart 3 - Average and Median Skips top 5 numbers 

i would add 41-6-47-49 to my wheel - plus 23 and 32

United States
                          Member #52765
                          June 7, 2007
                          54 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2011, 3:36 am - IP Logged

For 4/5/2011 draw

For 4/8/2011 draw

For 4/5/2011 draw [Test 1]

Results  1-19-20-31-36 mb 9

For 4/8/2011 draw [Test 2]

Cold Numbers WB: 6-23-32-41-47-49   ,1 hit out of 6 cold numbers selected  [Number 6]

Results  6-40-45-50-56 mb 11

For 4/12/2011 draw  [Test 3]

United States
                            Member #52765
                            June 7, 2007
                            54 Posts
                            Posted: April 15, 2011, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Cold Numbers WB: 6-23-32-41-47-49   ,1 hit out of 6 cold numbers selected  [Number 6]

Cold Numbers WB: 6-23-32-41-47-49   ,2 hit out of 6 cold numbers selected  [Number 23-41]

Results  10-23-39-41-45 mb 15

For 4/15/2011 draw  [Test 4]

i would add 41-6-47- 23-49 to my wheel - plus 3 and 32

Tropical Sue's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              Gainesville, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #107571
                              March 10, 2011
                              12 Posts
                              Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

I just recently got her Advantage Plus & wheel 5 plus software. I'm reading her book Lottery Master Guide and the manual that came with Advantage Plus.

I'm slowly getting the hang of it all. I have picked a few charts that I favor & will play when I get home soon. I like chart 4 and also the smart picks & the astro chart. I am working on some of the other charts to use with smart picks and will dial in my favorite numbers then wheel them.

In Gail's book LMG, she mentioned that she usually wheels about half the numbers in her chosen game(s). For example, the PA 6/40, she will wheel half of 40 numbers, which is 20 numbers. She says that gives her a better chance at trapping some winning numbers.

Also, in her book, LMG, I read some of the winners comments. One comment was $16k in Florida Fantasy 5 using wheel number 541. So I check my wheel 5 plus & found MANY number 541 in there. It depends on how many games you want to play & how many numbers you want to wheel. I just found that pretty interesting as I delve deeper into her programs & work.

I also got curious as to how many Grand Prize winners in the Florida Fantasy 5 were on each day of the drawings. Does one day have more winners than the other days? So I went and looked at just this month, April, and this is what I found: It appears to me that the weekends, SAT & SUN seem to have more winners than during the week. Reason? I am guessing that people get paid on Friday & play FRI, SAT, Sun the most. And why would any of this data matter?? B/c I am curious and I'm also thinking of the best odds, and days to play?? What do you think of the data?? I couldn't paste my results in here b/c firefox won't let me. That's ok.

Anyway, I hope you all are having good luck and are winning more often than not!!

Susan and my dog Kelly Smile

Page 14 of 16