Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smart Luck

Topic closed. 230 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 10 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
YURAN's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Boryspil/Kyiv
Ukraine
Member #88792
March 23, 2010
71 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2011, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I guess to mixing most probable skips with patterns into Drawing Since Hit Chart.

Example: we anticipate that skips 00, 01 and 03 will occur. Then we look at Drawing Since Hit Chart for a strong patterns like Cascade, Reverse Cascade etc...  We add these numbers IF there are not from our selected skips (we play all numbers from skips of 00, 01, 03 plus other numbers from patterns described from DSH Chart) Then we can to wheel these numbers. Be sure, with Power Number wheel.

I read somewhere on LotteryPost that Balanced Power Number wheel is better than simply Balanced wheel. Someone tested both Balanced and Power Number Wheel Gail Howard and found this fact.

Boryspil/Kyiv
    Ukraine
    Member #88792
    March 23, 2010
    71 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2011, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

PS. But Skip of 0 will be selected from Multiple Hit Pattern Chart.

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2011, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

As I understand, you try to hit skips, but not a numbers? :) Interesting idea. If we know what skips is most possible to hit, then it is easily to say, what numbers to pick up :)

Yes that is correct. That is why I.......

1.     I start with chart B Games Out View of History and look at the last 3 to 13 drawings, since Loto Maxima has 3 drawings a week and about 13 drawings in one month. 

2.     Then go to chart 4 Drawings Since Hit Chart and look at every number.

3.     Next I go to chart 6 Skip and Hit Chart to see how each number performed for the skip.

4.     Followed by chart 5 Multiple Hit Pattern Chart to see how the last numbers performed as repeaters.

5.     Back to chart 4 to see if any of the last set of numbers are already repeaters.

6.     Then I go to chart 4--F5 Drawings Between Hits Chart to see if I am missing any patterns that I didn't notice on chart 4.

7.     Then I begin bouncing between Chart B--Chart 4--Chart 6--Chart B--F4-1 Skips Due Chart to decide which three numbers will be my Power Numbers. This is the most stressful part because this is the keep and go phase. And you are hoping that you do not filter out the winning numbers.

8.     I select my wheel based on how many numbers I have left to wheel.

9.     I fill in the wheel and test the combinations against the games history, to see how the combinations performed. Filling in the wheel is another stressful part. I say this because you are hoping that the winning numbers are in a combination together.

10.   If I like what I see, I save the combinations.

11.   If I do not like the combinations then I will F4-Optimize and either F4-Best Average or F5-Best Spread.

12.   If I optimized I will test the combinations against the games history again, to see how the combinatins performed.

13.   If I like what I see, I save the combinations.

14.   If I do not like the combinations then I will F4-Optimize and either F4-Best Average or F5-Best Spread again.

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2011, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I guess to mixing most probable skips with patterns into Drawing Since Hit Chart.

Example: we anticipate that skips 00, 01 and 03 will occur. Then we look at Drawing Since Hit Chart for a strong patterns like Cascade, Reverse Cascade etc...  We add these numbers IF there are not from our selected skips (we play all numbers from skips of 00, 01, 03 plus other numbers from patterns described from DSH Chart) Then we can to wheel these numbers. Be sure, with Power Number wheel.

I read somewhere on LotteryPost that Balanced Power Number wheel is better than simply Balanced wheel. Someone tested both Balanced and Power Number Wheel Gail Howard and found this fact.

I guess to mixing most probable skips with patterns into Drawing Since Hit Chart.           Yes Nod  correct!!

Example: we anticipate that skips 00, 01 and 03 will occur. Then we look at Drawing Since Hit Chart for a strong patterns like Cascade, Reverse Cascade etc...   Then we can to wheel these numbers. Be sure, with Power Number wheel.          Thumbs Up  YUP!!

(we play all numbers from skips of 00, 01, 03     No Nod  No.. only one number from each skip group. Remember what you said about more that one skip hitting in a drawing.       

plus other numbers from patterns described from DSH Chart)  We add these numbers IF there are not from our selected skips      Cheers   The other numbers will come based on strong patterns.

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2011, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

PS. But Skip of 0 will be selected from Multiple Hit Pattern Chart.

Thumbs Up  Correct. Plus you will check chart 4 to see how many times it has hit in a row already. And you will check chart b to see if a skip of 0 is due.

Boryspil/Kyiv
            Ukraine
            Member #88792
            March 23, 2010
            71 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

(we play all numbers from skips of 00, 01, 03     No Nod  No.. only one number from each skip group. Remember what you said about more that one skip hitting in a drawing.

But why? Gail Howard says if skips is due, then we can play ALL these numbers from that skips group. However, if we miss Power Number from that skip group, then another number from that skips group will remain in the system to give us additional number to collect the prize.

Example:

Skips   Numbers

3         1,2,3,4

Power Number: 1. Selected Numbers: 2,3,4

Drawing result: 2, 10......

We miss Power Numer, but number 2 is still into wheel.

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2011, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

But why? Gail Howard says if skips is due, then we can play ALL these numbers from that skips group. However, if we miss Power Number from that skip group, then another number from that skips group will remain in the system to give us additional number to collect the prize.

Example:

Skips   Numbers

3         1,2,3,4

Power Number: 1. Selected Numbers: 2,3,4

Drawing result: 2, 10......

We miss Power Numer, but number 2 is still into wheel.

Remember what you said in a previous post about more than one skip hitting in a drawing.........

I think my rules how to choose THREE Power Numbers will be helpful. These rules, of cuorse, based on LMG.

1) choose different skips for each of three Power Numbers. Because very seldom numbers that were drawn have more than two the same skips.

2) select one Power Number from no more than up to 5 skips. Select second Power Number from 6 to 9 skips. And final, third Power Number can be select from Cold Numbers (more than 10+ skips). Or, according to percentage of skips, third Power Number can be again from skips of 0-5.

3) flag Formation is helpful. But not to all numbers. Choose number from Flag Formation that have STRONGEST probability of hitting. If three or more numbers indicates Flag Formation, that does not mean that they all will appear into next drawing.

4) That rule is the same, but for Double Bottoms...

But why? Gail Howard says if skips is due, then we can play ALL these numbers from that skips group.  Because what you said was true. Look at your games out view of history. Only a small amount of the drawings have more than one of the same skips in a drawing.

Boryspil/Kyiv
                Ukraine
                Member #88792
                March 23, 2010
                71 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2011, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Becausewhat you said was true. Look at your games out view of history. Only asmall amount of the drawings have more than one of the same skips in adrawing.

Its true. One Power Number we still selected from that skip group. But we need an 'insurance' IF we choose correct skip group, but put incorrect Power Number from that group. Another number into that group is NOT Power Number, but we have that number into second part of wheel. That number (if we miss ONE Power Number, but put remained TWO Power Numbers is correct, then that number give us an advantage.

2 (from 3) Power Correct + Second Part (3 numbers correct) = excellent chance to hit second prize.

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2011, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Becausewhat you said was true. Look at your games out view of history. Only asmall amount of the drawings have more than one of the same skips in adrawing.

Its true. One Power Number we still selected from that skip group. But we need an 'insurance' IF we choose correct skip group, but put incorrect Power Number from that group. Another number into that group is NOT Power Number, but we have that number into second part of wheel. That number (if we miss ONE Power Number, but put remained TWO Power Numbers is correct, then that number give us an advantage.

2 (from 3) Power Correct + Second Part (3 numbers correct) = excellent chance to hit second prize.

Read the bold paragraph on pg 18 of the LMG..

That which is MOST POSSIBLE happens MOST OFTEN.

That which is LEAST POSSIBLE happens LEAST OFTEN.

Play the probabilities---to play that which is most likely to happen.

That is why I said you are correct in not playing more than one digit from each skip group.

It is not what happens most often. The only time I would do that is if I see a pattern so strong it would be foolish to pass up or if I am wheeling all of the numbers. But for my power numbers?...... After looking over the complete games out view of history and realizing what you said is true, no way. Not any more.

Boryspil/Kyiv
                    Ukraine
                    Member #88792
                    March 23, 2010
                    71 Posts
                    Posted: February 7, 2011, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

It is not what happens most often.

Of cuorse, that not what happens most often. But most often we have:

1) we select incorrect skip group;

2) into skip group we have 4 different numbers. 1 chance from 4 (!) to hit correct one number from that group.

Drawing Since Hit Chart can give us up to 3 numbers that have strong or good pattern for that group. Need to think...

Monkey Butt, USA
                      United States
                      Member #54569
                      August 23, 2007
                      1124 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2011, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

It is not what happens most often.

Of cuorse, that not what happens most often. But most often we have:

1) we select incorrect skip group;

2) into skip group we have 4 different numbers. 1 chance from 4 (!) to hit correct one number from that group.

Drawing Since Hit Chart can give us up to 3 numbers that have strong or good pattern for that group. Need to think...

I Agree!   But most often we have:    Thud1) we select incorrect skip group;    ROFL

This is very--very--very true.......

Which is why I am seriously studying what you said about selecting a power number from different groups.

Boryspil/Kyiv
                        Ukraine
                        Member #88792
                        March 23, 2010
                        71 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2011, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Test Prediction, Lotto Maxima 5/42, Draw # 340, 08/02/2011.

I choose TWO Power numbers, selected skips: 1 and 4.

Skips    Numbers

1             08,09,16,26 

4            11,33,36

Red Numbers this is Power Numbers, Blue Numbers - it is 'insurance'

[09,11], 3, 5, 6,41, 18, 19, 32, 25, 28, 13, 24, 30, 31 [+08,16,26,33,36]

GAMES IN
                                                    OUT  L5  Numbers

0    7  15,21,37,38,40
                                                     1    1  08,09,16,26
                                                     2    4  03,06,20,35
                                                     3    0  41
                                                     4    1  11,33,36
                                                     5    2  05,17,18
                                                     6    0  19,32
                                                     7    1  25,28,39
                                                     8    0  02,12
                                                     9    1
                                                    10    2  22,23
                                                    11    0  24,29
                                                    12    0  01
                                                    13    1
                                                    14    3  07
                                                    15    0
                                                    16    0
                                                    17    0  27
                                                    18    0  14
                                                    19    0
                                                    20    0
                                                    21    0
                                                    22    0
                                                    23    0  04
                                                    24    1  10
                                                    25    1
                                                    26    0
                                                    27    0  13,34
                                                    28    0  42
                                                    29    0
                                                    30    0
                                                    31    0  31
                                                    32    0
                                                    33    0
                                                    34    0
                                                    35    0
                                                    36    0
                                                    37    0
                                                    38    0
                                                    39    0
                                                    40    0
                                                    41    0  30

philly
                          United States
                          Member #484
                          July 14, 2002
                          49 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2011, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

hello, if i can add my 2 cents to this discussion. i start off with chart 3 high lighted the games out column, this puts the numbers into 00,01,02 etc.. chart 4 (the abbreviated drawings) this gives me some idea of what pattern or which number(s) is getting hot or due. chart b for what group is missing or due. chart 6 for what the numbers did before. i personally don t like power numbers i try to mix the (what i think) are the strongest numbers to play. i m just getting my feet wet with this great idea you guys are talking about. i m still playing $5.00 to win 1 or 2 bucks . but hey you got to play to win. i too m having a bitch of time selecting numbers!!! oh by the way how about selecting a neutral state to play your contest. my i suggest the great state PA. like in the pa cash-5. any ideas on how to refine number selection. thanks, beans

Boryspil/Kyiv
                            Ukraine
                            Member #88792
                            March 23, 2010
                            71 Posts
                            Posted: February 7, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I am absolutely confident that in our world there is nothing accidental. Everything happens according to the laws of nature. However, in the computer age we have a lot more opportunities than we can imagine. The computer may for one moment to give all the possible combinations that are in the lottery. It remains for us one thing: to teach the computer to choose several combinations that can allow our budget )))

Monkey Butt, USA
                              United States
                              Member #54569
                              August 23, 2007
                              1124 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

I still believe that the numbers I wheeled for Loto Maxima 02-06-2011 are still great so I am posting those numbers as well as a new set.

Skip of:

01 <03-06-20-35-38>

03 <11-33-36>

06 <25-28-39>

07 <02-12-37>

16 <27>

Key numbers: 27-33-37  Numbers:  (02-03-06-11-12-20-25-28-35-36-38-39)

Loto Maxima 5/42 for 02-06-2011

27-33-37-02-35
                               27-33-37-03-39
                               27-33-37-06-28
                               27-33-37-11-38
                               27-33-37-12-36
                               27-33-37-20-25

Father, I thank You for the combinations given.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Workup for 02-08-2011 

skips of:
                              01   <08 09 16 26>  Possible mid part of flag
                              03   <41>               
                              04   <11 33 36>
                              06   <19 32>            Possible 2nd part of flag/bottom with skip of 2 between
                              08   <02 12>12*      Possible flag of 8/bottom with skip of 1 between
                              10   <22 23>            Perfect bottom of 10
                              11   <24 29>            Possible flag of 11
                              12   <01>
                              14   <07>
                              17   <27>27*
                              18   <14>
                              23   <04>04*

Key numbers:  04-12-27 (01-02-04-07-08-09-11-14-16-19-22-24-26-29-32-33-36-41)

Loto Maxima 05/42  02-08-2011

04-12-27-01-24
                              04-12-27-02-36
                              04-12-27-07-16
                              04-12-27-08-33
                              04-12-27-09-19
                              04-12-27-11-26
                              04-12-27-14-29
                              04-12-27-22-32
                              04-12-27-23-41

Father, I thank You for the combinations given.

Page 10 of 16