Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smart Luck

Topic closed. 230 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 2 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2010, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

I'm not using any wheels at the moment. I'm just picking what I think look like the best 5 numbers period. Usually 3 hot numbers, 1 repeat number, and 1 longshot number, unless I see something on chart B that tells me otherwise. Last night I matched 1 number out of 5, yesterday 3 out out 5, the day before 2 out or 5.

WOW!!!!  U R GOOD!!! Doing it with sight and just 5 numbers.......... WOW!!!!

(on knees bowing)  LOL "O great and mighty one, teach me to do as you do."  LOL

LOL "Let me hear with ears like your's when chart B talks to you."LOL

But seriously, I am really impressed and encouraged to hear about your success with number selection using this software.

United States
    Member #88219
    March 12, 2010
    32 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2010, 3:31 am - IP Logged

I thought maybe there were more serious people on this forum with regards to using the Smartluck software and I was interested in bouncing ideas off them.  Gail Howard created the tools, now it's up to us to put them to good use.

I have been including the powerball and megaball in by leaving the bonus feature on during the last couple drawings and think there may be some merit to doing that.

philly
      United States
      Member #484
      July 14, 2002
      49 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2010, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I been lurking to long!!!! time to get my feet wet. between work and family i don t have the time to get into the program or book . but now is the time too. i ve been playing p/b mm and pa cash 5 mostly 2/5 on the cash 5 nothing on p/b or mm. charts4,5,6,7 and b. information over load  been picking gut feelings to no good. lets all bang our heads together for some great ideas

United States
        Member #88219
        March 12, 2010
        32 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2010, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

beans,

What have you been seeing on chart 7 that has proven useful?

philly
          United States
          Member #484
          July 14, 2002
          49 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

chart 7 allows you look at the "hit chart" and "hit trends" to tell you the truth i've only just started to scratch the surface of this program. i just finished "the lost symbol" by dan brown. it seems that i have to back re-read the info (instructions)

United States
            Member #88219
            March 12, 2010
            32 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2010, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Taking your time and studying the patterns on chart 4 is helpful. I always look at the last numbers that were drawn on chart 4 and 6 before Ienter the numbers in from the latest drawing.

Watch for double and triple bottoms and reverse cascades on chart 4 cross-referencing those with chart 6 to see when the cascade is most likely to hit based on past performance.

I haven't had much luck with Gails favorite pattern the flag formation as it rarely hits on the games I play. For example, instead of 1x12345x12345x I find a pattern like this one to hit far more often x12345x1x12345x with the lower number in the middle.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
              NC
              United States
              Member #29378
              January 1, 2006
              552 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2010, 6:13 am - IP Logged

I thought maybe there were more serious people on this forum with regards to using the Smartluck software and I was interested in bouncing ideas off them.  Gail Howard created the tools, now it's up to us to put them to good use.

I have been including the powerball and megaball in by leaving the bonus feature on during the last couple drawings and think there may be some merit to doing that.

The software is so old and runs in DOS, us non-computer people have a hard time putting in picks & using DOS at all in Windows 7... I've had the software forever, but I thought it would be a little more intuitive. Could use some help using it... Like getting my VA picks in there?! -Pogo Unhappy

thegreendestiny's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                Emerald City
                United States
                Member #83324
                December 4, 2009
                64 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2010, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Has anyone applied the use of the karnac theory for
                chart 7??

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2010, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I am very serious about this software. I work with it everyday. I've learned that it is not what you know that will produce winners every time, it is what you don't know.

For example: If you knew for a fact with no doubt whatsoever what skips would be hitting in the next drawing you would focus on that particular group of numbers.

If you knew for a fact with no doubt whatsoever which numbers from that group to put together for a win, you'd be on top of it in a heartbeat.

This software helps you narrow down your number selection but it does not tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt for a fact which group or numbers will be hitting. No software does. But this software does help you develop your number selecting skills.

I'm not using any wheels at the moment. I'm just picking what I think look like the best 5 numbers period. Usually 3 hot numbers, 1 repeat number, and 1 longshot number, unless I see something on chart B that tells me otherwise. Last night I matched 1 number out of 5, yesterday 3 out out 5, the day before 2 out or 5.

You said yourself that you pick what you think look like the best 5 numbers and based on your results, I personally would say you have a very well trained eye in my opinion.

You've used the software enough that your subconscious is noticing things that the conscious mind is overlooking. It may not always be correct but based on what you said, I would say you are on a good track for a wonderful hit.

So my response to your posting was by no means disrespectful. It was a post of awe, joy, congratulations, and encouragement.

Keep refining your skill.

Monkey Butt, USA
                    United States
                    Member #54569
                    August 23, 2007
                    1124 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2010, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Taking your time and studying the patterns on chart 4 is helpful. I always look at the last numbers that were drawn on chart 4 and 6 before Ienter the numbers in from the latest drawing.

Watch for double and triple bottoms and reverse cascades on chart 4 cross-referencing those with chart 6 to see when the cascade is most likely to hit based on past performance.

I haven't had much luck with Gails favorite pattern the flag formation as it rarely hits on the games I play. For example, instead of 1x12345x12345x I find a pattern like this one to hit far more often x12345x1x12345x with the lower number in the middle.

BRAINSTORMING USING SMART LUCK ADVANTAGE PLUS

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/202363/1433894

Posted: March 23, 2010, 4:20 pm 

To clarify re: power numbers, I look at flag formations but actually I look for double/triple and more bottom patterns, the downstroke position and/or skips due.

ko57

This was taken from page 13 of the brainstorming thread.

Read this thread completely. Read every post in it. You will find a lot of questions answered and a lot of helpful ideas.

I would suggest that you check the complete history of chart four and focus on maybe one or two patterns on that chart.

How does the double bottom occur? Does it hit with exact skips or a +/- skip most of the time?

Also see how the chosen pattern occurs with each number in your game.

Monkey Butt, USA
                      United States
                      Member #54569
                      August 23, 2007
                      1124 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

The software is so old and runs in DOS, us non-computer people have a hard time putting in picks & using DOS at all in Windows 7... I've had the software forever, but I thought it would be a little more intuitive. Could use some help using it... Like getting my VA picks in there?! -Pogo Unhappy

Check Gail's site. I think she has a version that will run in windows 7. What version of windows were you using you using before you upgraded to win 7? I use XP and Vista with no problems and I also run the program from my thumb drive instead of my harddrive since I use more than one computer.

I can't complain about DOS. I love all dos based programs. I preferred DOS over windows for years. It took a long time for me to finally warm up to windows. I liked and tolerated Windows 3.1 and started using Windows on a regular basis when a stable version of Windows 95 hit the market.

United States
                        Member #88219
                        March 12, 2010
                        32 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2010, 5:28 am - IP Logged

The number 18  in my Pick 5 game was in a perfect flag formation x1x12345x12345 afew days ago. I played it but it wasn't drawn and still hasn't been. Like I stated in a previous post, I just haven't had any luck with that particular pattern.

Monkey Butt, USA
                          United States
                          Member #54569
                          August 23, 2007
                          1124 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2010, 11:54 am - IP Logged

The number 18  in my Pick 5 game was in a perfect flag formation x1x12345x12345 afew days ago. I played it but it wasn't drawn and still hasn't been. Like I stated in a previous post, I just haven't had any luck with that particular pattern.

How far off was the hit?

What about your bottoms? Double-Triple-Quadruple.

What about your trend reversals?

Do you ever use any of these patterns when you are considering what numbers to use?

In your particular game how does the flag formation hit with your numbers?

How many of the numbers have a perfect flag formation?

If the flag formation was off, how off was the formation? Was it off by one-two-three.....drawings?

Which number has had the most perfect flag formations and the most flag formations off by x number of drawings?

Ask yourself these same questions with the other patterns also.

Hopefully this will help you with a few wins.

United States
                            Member #88219
                            March 12, 2010
                            32 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Number 18 finally hit yesterday after being out 13 drawings. It did not hit when in the flag formation. I personally don't consider the f.f. to be that great of a pattern, at least in the games I play.

Yes, I watch for double and triple bottoms, trend reversals, cascades and reverse cascades as well a a few other relaible patterns that I learned on my own.

I do agree with Gail Howard that chart 4 is the best chart and that all picks should be based off of that chart.

Monkey Butt, USA
                              United States
                              Member #54569
                              August 23, 2007
                              1124 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Number 18 finally hit yesterday after being out 13 drawings. It did not hit when in the flag formation. I personally don't consider the f.f. to be that great of a pattern, at least in the games I play.

Yes, I watch for double and triple bottoms, trend reversals, cascades and reverse cascades as well a a few other relaible patterns that I learned on my own.

I do agree with Gail Howard that chart 4 is the best chart and that all picks should be based off of that chart.

Congratulations on your hit.

You are right.

Chart 4 is one of the best charts in the program.

But don't rule out the skip and hit chart.

The skip and hit chart can earn a pretty penny if read properly also.

After looking at the history of my lottery I have to agree with you about the flag formation not being that great of a pattern.

But I have to hand it to the bottoms. They appear to be pretty consistant and almost predictable.

I am almost to the point where I am using the bottoms to select my power numbers.

Once again congratulations on your hit.

Page 2 of 16