Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smart Luck

Topic closed. 230 replies. Last post 6 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 4 of 16
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #88219
March 12, 2010
32 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2010, 3:30 am - IP Logged

Perdue, How do you use chart B as your primary chart? Are you using the F4 Skips Due chart off of chart B or using Chart B directly?

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2010, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Perdue, How do you use chart B as your primary chart? Are you using the F4 Skips Due chart off of chart B or using Chart B directly?

Just the B chart directly. I study the Games Out column to decide which skips I believe will occur and then I use my back up charts to filter my number groups.

I use the principle of the Percentage System described in the Lottery Master Guide and Chart B to get the number group.

Then I begin to use my backup charts and the strong patterns on those charts to decide which numbers qualify as power numbers.

When I use all of my favorite charts mentioned, I use certain patterns and if those patterns are ripe then the number is a strong candidate.

EX: On chart 4 instead of looking at all of the patterns that could occur on this chart, I only focus on 2-3 patterns that I discovered has a tendency to occur a lot in TX Cash 5.

That is why I always stress that you need tostudy your chart and see what has a tendency to occur in your lottery. Look at your numbers as a whole the go back and look at each and every number as an individual and learn the habit of each number.

Start at the beginning of your lottery and work your way forward. Which means you will spend a lot of time writing and looking at your computer screen. Do this for every chart that you intend to use.

Once a week re-read your Lottery Master Guide and Advantage Plus Manual and take notes. Re-read all of your notes from the past. Re-read the Brainstorming thread.

I've had my software for 5 1/2 years and I am still studying and re-reading, taking notes and getting new ideas to try.

United States
      Member #88219
      March 12, 2010
      32 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2010, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Number 51 was in a perfect flag formation on the last Powerball drawing and also looked good on chart #6 and the skips due chart, but it did not hit. Maybe the next drawing.

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2010, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Number 51 was in a perfect flag formation on the last Powerball drawing and also looked good on chart #6 and the skips due chart, but it did not hit. Maybe the next drawing.

Look at chart 6 Skip & Hit Chart. See where 51 has not done so well as a skip of five. It has performed best as a skip of 1 and a skip of 3.

I looked at it from the first game to current drawing with and without the bonus ball on.

United States
          Member #88219
          March 12, 2010
          32 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2010, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

With the bonus ball turned off, it is above average when 5 skips out and also higher than when it's 4 skips out. I generally keep the bonus number turned off when picking the 5 regular numbers as I've found it seemed to work better that way.

United States
            Member #88219
            March 12, 2010
            32 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2010, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Something that I recently discovered on the Smart Luck software is using chart #8. Some of you might have already been aware of this feature by it's something new for me. Anyway, pushing number 8 from the main menu takes your to chart#8, once there, push F4(individual) and then F4(numeric chart) again. This chart shows how many times every other number in the game has hit which whatever number you have selected. Use the downward arrow key to select each number one at a time.

This chart can be used after you have picked 1-3 good numbers to help weed out some of the other numbers that are borderline.

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2010, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Something that I recently discovered on the Smart Luck software is using chart #8. Some of you might have already been aware of this feature by it's something new for me. Anyway, pushing number 8 from the main menu takes your to chart#8, once there, push F4(individual) and then F4(numeric chart) again. This chart shows how many times every other number in the game has hit which whatever number you have selected. Use the downward arrow key to select each number one at a time.

This chart can be used after you have picked 1-3 good numbers to help weed out some of the other numbers that are borderline.

You can also do the same thing in chart 9. Press F4 type in a number or pair of numbers. Then press F4 again. It will tell you how many times the other numbers have hit with that number or pair of numbers.

United States
                Member #88219
                March 12, 2010
                32 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2010, 4:48 am - IP Logged

Sun Signs. Has anyone kept track of your sun signs while playing the lottery? Gail Howard mentions this in her  Lottery Master Guide book. Supposedly you should get most of your wins during times of the year when your element (fire, earth, air, and water depending on what part of the year you were born) matches your sun sign and least likely when it's matches an opposite sign. Has anyone kept track of this to see if there is any truth to it?

themagician's avatar - artificial intelligence-1.jpg

France
                  Member #92435
                  June 7, 2010
                  43 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2010, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Yes indeed there are patterns.. and we get happy by matching even if it is two numbers, but I'd like to know with the Smart Luck method how much time do you need to update charts, stats, etc and get your good numbers, with this software you just input your stats in and then you get your numbers? I like to observe patterns by myself but sometimes is is long, I may buy Gail Howard soft then

Imagination can take you anywhere

http://www.artificialintelligencelotto.com 

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #54181
                    August 8, 2007
                    123 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2010, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Sun Signs. Has anyone kept track of your sun signs while playing the lottery? Gail Howard mentions this in her  Lottery Master Guide book. Supposedly you should get most of your wins during times of the year when your element (fire, earth, air, and water depending on what part of the year you were born) matches your sun sign and least likely when it's matches an opposite sign. Has anyone kept track of this to see if there is any truth to it?

Yes Lou, there are some patterns there. I only know this from the P5 game in MI. Have not explored other muti state games or P6 games, but there is some things that are worth a look.

What I have worked on as in MI P5, I take the main file and cross ref with the filters in O chart.

Example: Main file MI 5/39, in O chart I can see all the different days of the week, one day at a time and view what my top 5 numbers are from the field for that day of the sun sign. I know most of the time, one of those top five or.. the adjacent seems to appear. I tend to lean on those as one of my pwr nums. As some people don't like the smart picks, I too also use smart picks as a very useful gage in number selection in relation to the sun signs.

Balance is Key

themagician's avatar - artificial intelligence-1.jpg

France
                      Member #92435
                      June 7, 2010
                      43 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Well, here I am, I've had promised myself: when I will make some money with Gail's wheels

I will buy one of her books, so I've made21.60$ and

I've ordered her Lottery Master Guide book :)

Imagination can take you anywhere

http://www.artificialintelligencelotto.com 

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #100025
                        November 4, 2010
                        158 Posts
                        Posted: November 4, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I thought maybe there were more serious people on this forum with regards to using the Smartluck software and I was interested in bouncing ideas off them.  Gail Howard created the tools, now it's up to us to put them to good use.

I have been including the powerball and megaball in by leaving the bonus feature on during the last couple drawings and think there may be some merit to doing that.

See Ya!   Okay.. Lou69.  I am a newbie member here and I came to this site to see if anyone is using the Gail Howard Smart Luck System and bouncing ideas off each other on how to get that magical win!

So, I am game (as time permits me to) to find out what works and what doesn't.  I just bought her software so I am "geeked" and want to win!   Course I know it may not happen overnight but I have been putting the time in, trying to figure this thing out.  There is  ALOT of info on this flashdrive and it is a bit overwhelming on what to use and when,  what not to use or when and how to use "everything" to the maximum benefit, so I am thinking alot of it, is going to be trial and error???   Course I just want to use it all! LOL 

I did get the 2.5 hour tutorial and that has helped me alot otherwise I think I may have missed on how to use some of the software.  I am curious where I can found out what is the best way to start for plotting numbers.. must admit I get a little confused with the single bottoms, double bottoms, cascades and stuff and hopefully in time things will fall together.   It seems if you try to use everything together you get kind of overwhelmed so I am thinking of maybe just starting with the basics?

I must admit I bought her book (before I bought the software) back in July and 2 weeks later I won our Keno game for $2500 but haven't won since (big) so I am thinking it must have been beginners luck.. BUT I would like to do that again!  So, post your thoughts and I will do the same and lets see if we can figure this thing out!

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #100025
                          November 4, 2010
                          158 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2010, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Perdue!

In checking out your post that you made on tips for hacking around Smart Luck Advantage Plus Software.. to one of the other guests, I can't help but ask this question... since I seem to be missing this somewhere.

Where is the chart in the Smart Luck Software that shows how many times a number has come back to back or repeated itself again after a hit?   I went to chart 5 (multiple hits chart) thinking this was it but when I listen to the tutorial from Gail Howard.. she says this chart reflects  " a hit preceded by a skip and followed by a skip" for the number one slot.. so if this is the case, I read that as being the same as  how many times a number skipped ONE game... wouldn't you? 

That being said,  I can't find a chart that shows how many times a number has repeated itself (hit back to back) in any of the charts.. can you direct me please? 

The skip and hit charts just starts with how many times a number has come back after "hit one time" , then "two hits", "three hits' and so on up til seven hit times. 

Thanks for your help!Ponder

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: November 6, 2010, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Perdue!

In checking out your post that you made on tips for hacking around Smart Luck Advantage Plus Software.. to one of the other guests, I can't help but ask this question... since I seem to be missing this somewhere.

Where is the chart in the Smart Luck Software that shows how many times a number has come back to back or repeated itself again after a hit?   I went to chart 5 (multiple hits chart) thinking this was it but when I listen to the tutorial from Gail Howard.. she says this chart reflects  " a hit preceded by a skip and followed by a skip" for the number one slot.. so if this is the case, I read that as being the same as  how many times a number skipped ONE game... wouldn't you? 

That being said,  I can't find a chart that shows how many times a number has repeated itself (hit back to back) in any of the charts.. can you direct me please? 

The skip and hit charts just starts with how many times a number has come back after "hit one time" , then "two hits", "three hits' and so on up til seven hit times. 

Thanks for your help!Ponder

It is chart 5. The first column tells you how many times the number hit then skipped.

The second column tells you how many times the number hit two times in a row.

The third column tells you how many times the number hit three times in a row.

Just move the cursor to the right and you will see the numbers shift.

At the bottom of the chart you will see how many times all the numbers have hit one to seven times in a row.

The heading at the top of each column is telling you how many times the number has hit back to back.

Chart 5 will tell you how many times a number hit back to back.

Chart 6 will tell you how many times a number hit after sitting out x number of games.

Hope this helps.

United States
                              Member #88219
                              March 12, 2010
                              32 Posts
                              Posted: November 8, 2010, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

LottoMomma,

I think it's best to just use the booklet that comes with the software and use the PA6/40 game like what is instructed in the booklet. Just go through each chart one at a time while using the booklet to learn about each chart and what it's purpose is. Then go from there.

Page 4 of 16