Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smart Luck

Topic closed. 230 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 12 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
oncap's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Canada
Member #106563
February 21, 2011
25 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2011, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

I have the Advantage Plus software and haven't won yet but I have won a few hundred using the Percentage System on page 49 of her Lottery Master Guide book

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2011, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I have the Advantage Plus software and haven't won yet but I have won a few hundred using the Percentage System on page 49 of her Lottery Master Guide book

Congratulations!!!!!

Would you care to share how you determine which numbers to keep and which to discard?

And how you go about wheeling your number group?

Did you use Gail's wheels or your own?

Canada
      Member #106563
      February 21, 2011
      25 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2011, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Congratulations!!!!!

Would you care to share how you determine which numbers to keep and which to discard?

And how you go about wheeling your number group?

Did you use Gail's wheels or your own?

Thanks!

I picked numbers using the Drawings Since Hit and Skip & Hit Chart and just used the first 20 Smart Picks.

The wheel I used was #1110 in the Lottery Master Guide, page 108.

The game was Ontario 49, at a cost of $0.50 per play, so $14.00 spent.

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2011, 10:11 am - IP Logged

SMARTLUCK ADVANTAGE SOFTWARE IS FULL OF ERRORS.
        SMARTLUCK ADVANTAGE SOFTWARE IS FULL OF ERRORS. 

It looks like she hired a one man operation to write her software.  And the programer is lazy to upgrade, correct, or make sure the software is completely error free. 

The concept of the software is good, HAD GAIL HIRED A LARGE FIRM TO WRITE AND PRODUCE IT, the software would have been one of the best. 

YOU CANNOT DO REPEAT NUMBERS with it, why? ===Lazy programer who does not want to rewrite codes.   

Not good for pick 3. 

It would have been a super software, if one could have used it for pick 3, meaning if the software allowed for repeat numbers.

Read up on the Full Wheeling Lottery Software.

This software allows you to track pick 3 and pick 4 software.

http://www.smartluck.com/lotto-software.htm

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1648 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2011, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

The state lotteries have ONE MAJOR THING to their advantage...and it's the PRE-DRAWS. The pre-draws almost completely side step even the seemingly best lottery system(s) available. I learned this the hard way even after years of studying lottery numbers. The pre-draws produce the best randomness because they conduct up to (5) draws before the actual draw takes place. What does this mean? It means that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...EVEN THE EXACT SAME COMBINATION BEING DRAWN AGAIN.  Even more so, (2) of the same numbers from the last official draw results, Even more frequently, at leat one number from the last official draw result re-appearing in the same position as much as (3) or (4) times in a row.

This is the nature of the beast and if you're banking on a "particular thing" not happening, then guess again. This is how so many players lose good money when playing. There is only one one to effectively and efficiently play the game...play as many "quality combinations" as possible while staying under the threshhold of negative profit. I can entertain more if desired...

L.L.

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Nebraska
            United States
            Member #72306
            March 15, 2009
            289 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2011, 1:42 am - IP Logged

I totally agrree with you LuckyLoser . And not only do they have many pre-draws , I recently read an article about how , here in NE. they have several different RNG machines that they use for each pick 3 number and use on an alternate basis all the time . So we are basically effed here in trying to use a "system" to win .

Please expound as much as you like , I'd love to listen  .........

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
              Denver, Co
              United States
              Member #103046
              December 29, 2010
              546 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2011, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Other can winning a few hundred, how often do you have luck with this? I've backtested it on Colorado's Cash 5 (5/32) and it didn't seem to do very well. I'd end up with 17 numbers to wheel and the next draw would only have 2 or 3 out of the entire set. She recommends using the numbers that have hit at least twice in the last 10 with at least one of those being in the last 5, and then adding 2 or 3 that have not hit in the past 10. I found that sometimes 2 or 3 of the other numbers in the next draw were the number she recommends discarding that don't meet the 2-in-the-last-10/1-in-the-last-5 specs. Go figure.

How well have you done with it?

As for software, I've heard negative things about GH's package. I've been using Expert Lotto which IMO has to be the most complex and complete lotto software package around. It takes a while to get used to but it has tons of analyzers and filters

Canada
                Member #106563
                February 21, 2011
                25 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2011, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Other can winning a few hundred, how often do you have luck with this? I've backtested it on Colorado's Cash 5 (5/32) and it didn't seem to do very well. I'd end up with 17 numbers to wheel and the next draw would only have 2 or 3 out of the entire set. She recommends using the numbers that have hit at least twice in the last 10 with at least one of those being in the last 5, and then adding 2 or 3 that have not hit in the past 10. I found that sometimes 2 or 3 of the other numbers in the next draw were the number she recommends discarding that don't meet the 2-in-the-last-10/1-in-the-last-5 specs. Go figure.

How well have you done with it?

As for software, I've heard negative things about GH's package. I've been using Expert Lotto which IMO has to be the most complex and complete lotto software package around. It takes a while to get used to but it has tons of analyzers and filters

I have won a few times using it and look forward to winning the jackpot!

Not every system works every time for every person... there are a lot of variables and odds range from game to game also.

Denver, Co
                  United States
                  Member #103046
                  December 29, 2010
                  546 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2011, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I have won a few times using it and look forward to winning the jackpot!

Not every system works every time for every person... there are a lot of variables and odds range from game to game also.

Thanks, I'm gonna do some more backtesting on it and see what kind of results I'm getting on those tests and then see if I can apply it to future games.

Good luck.

Canada
                    Member #106563
                    February 21, 2011
                    25 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Thanks, I'm gonna do some more backtesting on it and see what kind of results I'm getting on those tests and then see if I can apply it to future games.

Good luck.

Sorry I just want to clarify I think I got confused and contradicted myself without meaning to in previous posts lol

I have won a few hundred a few times using the Percentage System in the Lottery Master Guide book and I won smaller amounts using the Drawings Since Hit and Skip and Hit charts in the software is what I meant to say. I haven't won more than that using anything.

I have also won Pick 4 and Pick 3 a few times using my lucky numbers as laid out in the late Ken Dickkerson's How to Win at Games of Chance book. He confirmed those numbers again when I had him do a biorhythm chart for me once.

(I won $200.00 a few times on Pick 4 and smaller amounts from Pick 3, the amount varies from game to game)

Good luck to you also!!

Denver, Co
                      United States
                      Member #103046
                      December 29, 2010
                      546 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2011, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

A 'few hundred times' is pretty awesome.  Your posts about the Percentage system have gotten me to delve into her book (LMG) a little more seriously than before. I am not only studying her Percentage system, but the Games Out, Skips Due, and Drawings Since Hit. Thanks for the replies.

Denver, Co
                        United States
                        Member #103046
                        December 29, 2010
                        546 Posts
                        Posted: March 12, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

I just started studying her 'games out' and 'skips due' methods. On tonites 6/42 lotto I was able to field 14 #'s from her 'games out' and 'skips due' theories. I only used these #is in 5 tickets, so I ended up with 3 on one ticket for a small win and 1 on another ticket. I was pretty impressed. The 5 had a pretty strong showing in my workout, I realize now I could have used it for a power number.

United States
                          Member #95258
                          August 6, 2010
                          21 Posts
                          Posted: March 13, 2011, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

i use gail howards system too advantage plus software

jeannss's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Bella Vista Ar.
                            United States
                            Member #85719
                            January 21, 2010
                            5 Posts
                            Posted: March 13, 2011, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello I have had real good luck picking the bonus number using the average chart I look at,  what the average is only on the bonus number if it is high the drawing before chances are it will come down and closer to what the average number which you see on the bottom of the charts.,on the next draw or the same if it was low it will most generally come up to the average. Then I go to the chart to see what numbers are out just that amount of games. I am on my daughters computer in Texas right now otherwise I could bring it up on here and tell you which chart to use. I usually pick a range like 5 to 10 above or 5 to 10 below average number of games out. and I pick them that way I have been pretty successful hitting at least 8 out of 10 times with the numbers that fall within that number of average that I choose. There is usually only 4 maybe 5 more or less at the most. Also if it come in at the average then I look at 5 to 10 draws and see how it is running then choose where to go from there either up or down, or stay at the spread I picked again. I hope this is helpful take a look at the charts and check it out .  Jeanne

Monkey Butt, USA
                              United States
                              Member #54569
                              August 23, 2007
                              1124 Posts
                              Posted: March 13, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello I have had real good luck picking the bonus number using the average chart I look at,  what the average is only on the bonus number if it is high the drawing before chances are it will come down and closer to what the average number which you see on the bottom of the charts.,on the next draw or the same if it was low it will most generally come up to the average. Then I go to the chart to see what numbers are out just that amount of games. I am on my daughters computer in Texas right now otherwise I could bring it up on here and tell you which chart to use. I usually pick a range like 5 to 10 above or 5 to 10 below average number of games out. and I pick them that way I have been pretty successful hitting at least 8 out of 10 times with the numbers that fall within that number of average that I choose. There is usually only 4 maybe 5 more or less at the most. Also if it come in at the average then I look at 5 to 10 draws and see how it is running then choose where to go from there either up or down, or stay at the spread I picked again. I hope this is helpful take a look at the charts and check it out .  Jeanne

Put a copy of your program on a thumb drive and then you can take it with you everywhere you go. Just make sure to update your files every week.

You will be able to run it straight from the thumb drive.

Page 12 of 16