Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you ever feel like the places you buy your tickets at are not places that would be likely to win?

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 6 years ago by hmyeahwhatever.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Where do you buy your tickets?

Liquor store [ 5 ]  [10.00%]
Gas station [ 17 ]  [34.00%]
Supermarket [ 7 ]  [14.00%]
Donut shop [ 1 ]  [2.00%]
Other [ 8 ]  [16.00%]
All of the above [ 12 ]  [24.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 50 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

tiggs footsteps..And this means??...

Surrender I was only saying like it Was Tiggs...NOT LIKE IT IS TODAY!!! Of course we are free from the liquid Spirits...geess! light tiggs, just keep it light,  and don't go getting all tight on the rose okay??!! Uff!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2010, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Surrender I was only saying like it Was Tiggs...NOT LIKE IT IS TODAY!!! Of course we are free from the liquid Spirits...geess! light tiggs, just keep it light,  and don't go getting all tight on the rose okay??!! Uff!!

Go easy on him Rosie, his belt don't go through all the loops if you know what I mean.

If you told him it was raining soup he'd be standing outside with a fork.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      41988 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2010, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

The place where I go only the clerks win.......Confused

HyperBe Happy.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2010, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

It's amazing how lucky those clerks are, ain't it?

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Don't go there..Case solved..psssst..Try not to listen to you know who..The old bearded one who lives in a outhouse with curtains..Must be kinda cozy in there with two of'em two..eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww...

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

But jrosina tiggs parachute won't open!!!!!...Somebody help tiggs he's going fast..

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2010, 6:14 am - IP Logged

But jrosina tiggs parachute won't open!!!!!...Somebody help tiggs he's going fast..

Big Grin

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                51064 Posts
                Posted: September 21, 2010, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Well, I did do some PI spy work for an old girlfriend who was a divorce lawyer.  She defended a few drug dealers every now and then too.  But I wasn't too good at it.Surrender.  I digress.  Actually, in case I win the jackpot or any substantial prize,  I don't want my licnese plate to be on the store's camera.  Just another way for someone up to mischief to identify me.  And besides, I need the exercise.

Maybe you should Park further away to Maximize your Exercise Program. See Ya!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  51064 Posts
                  Posted: September 21, 2010, 10:44 am - IP Logged

So I've just been thinking about the places that I usually buy my tickets at and they all seem like places that are not likely to sell a winner. I don't know why but it's how I feel. I've bought tickets at all the places listed above and the liquor stores seems to be the best bet when it comes to having a winner. Whenever I see a CA winner it seems like they are always bought at a liquor store.

Lately I've been buying at a liquor store on my way to work in Hollywood but so far I haven't hit more than 1 or 2 numbers. Lol

It's Not Where You bought the Ticket that Counts: It's the Numbers on the Ticket that Do! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                    Member #97951
                    September 28, 2010
                    241 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:06 am - IP Logged

I agree to a certain extent, small gas stations and those stores that don't sem to hit are hitting more jack pots in other states.especially scratch tickets.

dk1421's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #64582
                      September 1, 2008
                      347 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2010, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I used to buy from a grocery store nearby. But the clerks were always surly and I never won anything from there - and I got bad "vibes".

So now I go to a grocery store that's out of the way. Still a big name box grocery store, but whenever I buy scratch-offs there, I win 1 out of 4 times. (Don't get excited, it's only $2 or $4 - but technically still a win.)  So I figure, if the scratch-offs win there, then a ticket has to sometime....

I usually prefer gas stations, but none nearby sell lottery tickets.

On a side note, you guys all freakin' crack me up!!! Tiggs & Rd - you guys always make my day!

"Don't be a schmuck, always take the cash." -Coin Toss

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I used to buy from a grocery store nearby. But the clerks were always surly and I never won anything from there - and I got bad "vibes".

So now I go to a grocery store that's out of the way. Still a big name box grocery store, but whenever I buy scratch-offs there, I win 1 out of 4 times. (Don't get excited, it's only $2 or $4 - but technically still a win.)  So I figure, if the scratch-offs win there, then a ticket has to sometime....

I usually prefer gas stations, but none nearby sell lottery tickets.

On a side note, you guys all freakin' crack me up!!! Tiggs & Rd - you guys always make my day!

Thanks dk but tiggs isn't trying to be funny, he just has an extremely low IQ.

He once spent all day staring at an orange juice container cuz it said "concentrate"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks dk but tiggs isn't trying to be funny, he just has an extremely low IQ.

He once spent all day staring at an orange juice container cuz it said "concentrate"

tiggs just read this to the Brain and she laughed...she was the only one who did...

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Don't go there..Case solved..psssst..Try not to listen to you know who..The old bearded one who lives in a outhouse with curtains..Must be kinda cozy in there with two of'em two..eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww...

Hey ridge is that a two seater outhouse?...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2010, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Hey ridge is that a two seater outhouse?...

No, it's a four seater which works out good when we're entertaining and around the holidays.

I put a 2 holer on each side facing each other to make it easy to converse and such after supper.

There's been some kinda varmints down there lately makin a racket when we commence to usin' the facility though.

I gotta get them outta there before we have company again.

Some of them wimmin are pretty particular about stuff like that if you know what I mean. (picky, picky, picky)

--Edmund Burke