Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you ever feel like the places you buy your tickets at are not places that would be likely to win?

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 6 years ago by hmyeahwhatever.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Where do you buy your tickets?

Liquor store [ 5 ]  [10.00%]
Gas station [ 17 ]  [34.00%]
Supermarket [ 7 ]  [14.00%]
Donut shop [ 1 ]  [2.00%]
Other [ 8 ]  [16.00%]
All of the above [ 12 ]  [24.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 50 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31517 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

There is one place I stop by from time to time to buy p3 tickets and sometimes I have bought scratch cards but never ever have I won anything there on a scratch card so I just gave that up at that store...try not to buy many now anyway.

Then there is this little "hole in the wall" place I have bought scratch cards before and have won $100 two times on the same kind of dollar card...this was last year...I just couldn't believe it when I bought them the second time and won another $100...the name of the card was Sweetheart Cash or something like that...it was a pink card...Big Grin...so now I call that my lucky store!

hmyeahwhatever's avatar - shapes swish.jpg
    Ottawa, Illinois
    United States
    Member #97305
    September 14, 2010
    142 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

So I've just been thinking about the places that I usually buy my tickets at and they all seem like places that are not likely to sell a winner. I don't know why but it's how I feel. I've bought tickets at all the places listed above and the liquor stores seems to be the best bet when it comes to having a winner. Whenever I see a CA winner it seems like they are always bought at a liquor store.

Lately I've been buying at a liquor store on my way to work in Hollywood but so far I haven't hit more than 1 or 2 numbers. Lol

hehe...Yeah, I do. I didnt know donut shops sell lottery tickets?! Here in Illinois lottery sold by Gas Stations, grocery stores. I do not drink so I do not know about those places. When I do check who got jp usually end up bigger towns or suburbs of Chicago. I also know that you just never know lol