Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do We Need More Then Luck To Win ??

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Maybe  we should get some numbers from Kevin or have him write a dream book

Funny thing, all these years I've wondered where he is and what he's doing. I'm 46 years old, so he must be about 15 years younger than me. I have no clue where he lives.

That would be interesting though.

But I believe that kids are more suseptible to this kind of stuff because they are pure at heart and open to frequencies. They're not spoiled yet and have an intuition beyond understanding. I had those qualities as a kid. Many ESP incidents I can itemize.

But as we get older, outside forces corrupt our innocence thus diluting our energy levels. As we grow into our teenage years, times become tougher when having to assimilate into the adult world, leaving us confused and having to conform to the daily grind of this world's distractions. As we enter adulthood, we are trapped by distractions, especially now with the exponential growth of technology. We are bombarded with commercials and events that take us away from our intial innocence as a child. These events eventually numb our senses, unless the person specifically takes action to overcome the distractions, one has to consistently remind themselves of awareness.

Awareness is the key. I call it "localizing the here and now".

My aunt had this creepy habit of staring into space, not blinking. Witnessing this as a child it freaked me out. It was like she was thinking really hard but you couldn't tell unless you knew what to look for. Years later, i caught myself doing the very same thing. Strangely enough, her name in Arabic (ELHAM) means ESP.

Kids are the best conduit for the paranormal, but as they get older, unless they puposefully strive to continue on that path, they will lose it.

Unfortunately for the majority of the population, paranormal experiences aren't the norm, so I can understand why there are so many skeptics out there.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Next joker will be selling a book and people on here will buy it cause joker says some kid told him how to pick numbers..Like tiggs said if it wasen't luck you could do this all the time..Every 3 4 or 5 years proves nothing...

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2010, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

That's not how intuition along with experience in trends and patterns work. Humans only use about 1/4 of their brains. Maybe even less.

Besides, there comes a time when you have to decide whether multiple events are mere coincidences or something else.

BTW, If I put all my energy into this, I could do it everyday, but it would take a few hundred years of meditation to acheive such results.

When I was about 15 years old, there was a kid named Kevin that my sister would regularly babysit. he was about 6 or so at the time This kid was a walking ESP monster...lol

On one particular sitting event, my sister and Kevin were looking out the window, when they saw a a taxi drop off a customer in the adjacent street. During all of this, Kevin told mys sister that he wished that the taxi driver would come to them. My sister went along with it knowing how wild kid's imaginations were.

Lo and behold ( and everytime I tell this story,  the hairs at the end of my arm raise), the taxi driver gets in his car and drives the wrong way up a one-way street, right underneath the two-story town house's window where Kevin and my sister are looking out from. The taxi driver gets out of his vehicle and looks up at the two of them in the window as If he saw a ghost, and ran back into his vehicle and made a 3 point uturn and sped off.

I guess that was all luck right?

tiggs guesses until you get a few hundred years under your belt you'll have to rely on luck and tiggs hopes you have good luck joker..

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Next joker will be selling a book and people on here will buy it cause joker says some kid told him how to pick numbers..Like tiggs said if it wasen't luck you could do this all the time..Every 3 4 or 5 years proves nothing...

I'm not selling any books, nor do I plan on selling any in the future.

I think you're missing the point of what i wrote here tonight. It wasn't an attempt to prove that there is no luck involved. It was also not an attempt to prove that it was all planned or intuitive. My point was to show that what you say in the forums about luck all the time is not true. You say that it's ALL luck, and I showed you examples that they are NOT ALL luck.

So basically what you're saying is that If tonight, a bright glowing ORB appeared in your livingroom and told you out loud that 357 was gonna show in your state tomorrow, and it did, that it was all just a coincidence and pure luck?

That example may be far fetched, but according to you, anything is game right? Even spectacular events like the example above would fit in your category of luck right?

I'm curious as to when you would say it's not luck anymore. What would it take?

Where do you draw the line?

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Anyone who believes that a number will apear in a room and it comes in that night don't think it's luck is a nutcase and we have a few here in Lotto Land..You probably spend money on a Psyche and they are all phonies...Anyone who says they can predict numbers should be able to do it everyday until then it's all luck..tiggs wishes everyone her GOOD LUCK...

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Anyone who believes that a number will apear in a room and it comes in that night don't think it's luck is a nutcase and we have a few here in Lotto Land..You probably spend money on a Psyche and they are all phonies...Anyone who says they can predict numbers should be able to do it everyday until then it's all luck..tiggs wishes everyone her GOOD LUCK...

Funny thing is that I think you're a nutcase for thinking it's all just coincidence.

No, I don't call psychics.

Just because someone can't do it everday doesn't mean the ability is non existent. Sorry Tiggs. I  think that you don't  have a clue.

Just because weatherman aren't correct 100% of the time doesn't mean they can't predict the weather.

Hey Tiggs, stick to believing what you want to believe. That's your God given right.

fort washington md
              United States
              Member #81918
              November 1, 2009
              602 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2010, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Funny thing is that I think you're a nutcase for thinking it's all just coincidence.

No, I don't call psychics.

Just because someone can't do it everday doesn't mean the ability is non existent. Sorry Tiggs. I  think that you don't  have a clue.

Just because weatherman aren't correct 100% of the time doesn't mean they can't predict the weather.

Hey Tiggs, stick to believing what you want to believe. That's your God given right.

Joker is right as we age we lose our believe in  things . Life is full of adventures and we all have certain dreams and memories .

Thanks 4 sharing the memories

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2010, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Joker is right as we age we lose our believe in  things . Life is full of adventures and we all have certain dreams and memories .

Thanks 4 sharing the memories

It's OK. Unless someone experiences it for themselves on multiple occassions, will they understand.

When I was about 7 or 8, I was watching my sister play cards with my father's friend named Tom. My father's friend looked just like David Niven, the actor. Anyways, as they were playing cards, Tom asked me If I could get him a glass of water. I proceeded to get up and got a glass from the cabinet and gave him the glass of water. He asked me how I knew he wanted water. I told him that he asked me to get him some. He said that he was thinking about it but never actually asked it. I turned to my sister and asked her If she heard him ask for the water, but she said no. I was amazed that my sister didn't hear it. To me, it was loud and clear.

I'm a very lucky guy I tell ya. Very LUCKY!

I should've won the Powerball by now, I'm so lucky.....lol

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2010, 12:35 am - IP Logged

I guess when Richard lustig wins his eighth large sum of money, he'll even be more lucky than he is now.....lol

fort washington md
                    United States
                    Member #81918
                    November 1, 2009
                    602 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2010, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Great memories & it is amazing how little we knew that we were doing any thing different from so call normal folks.

I have experience things that do not make sense and then bingo it all comes together . Let s face it some of us have it some of us do not & then some have it and they just do not recognize it

God gives everyone a talent it is what u do with it that counts

i will be looking for you  in the studio of the taping of the Lottery change my life  White Bounce

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                      Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2010, 12:40 am - IP Logged

That was the most compelling case. But there were other events that the parents routinely experienced.

One night it was Kevin's birthday and he was refused to play with one of his presents because it was late. it was a Big wheel. He was promised by his dad that he would be able to play with it in the morning, but he made a fuss.

Later that night, his dad got up to go to the bathroom. As the dad was walking thru the hallway, he saw his kid trying to grab the big wheel's handle bars in the livingroom. He called out but Kevin didn't answer and vanished. The dad immediately went to Kevin's room and he was sound asleep.

There were other instances where my sister witnessed. She was sitting in the livingroom with the mothe and other adults when Kevin blurted out that daddy was gonna call, and 3 seconds later the phone rang and it was dad.

Another time, the dad told us that Kevin had a dream that his grandma was gonna send him a Tonka toy for his birthday, and a week or so later, he received a Tonka Truck in the mail from grandma.

Maybe we should also call Kevin...."Lucky Kevin".

That's deep. I believe in all that kinds of stuff. I know some people think that NUMBERS are out to get them. That somehow they know what YOU are playing and make the numbers fall differently just to get your goat. I believe what it is,is that it's like a radio or T.V. You are either tuned into that channel or not. So my point is that some people somehow know or unknowly can do this so they win. Others somehow through observation and analysis can do this too. Everytime you hit you are 'in tune' to the higher self or universal forces.

Play to win!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10390 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2010, 1:33 am - IP Logged

When we're talking lotto we're talking astronomical odds (jackpot games).

Regardless of the method of number selection, workouts, software, tracking numbers, quick picks, messages from the descandents of the survivors of the lost continent Atlantis, etc., when the numbers selected to play are the numbers drawn to win a jackpot it is due to THE LUCK FACTOR.

If you play birthdays or anniversaries of certain people in your family, or a key pad workout or using numerology to converts words to numbers - such as WIN IT TONIGHT or whatever, and it hits, it was stilll luck that you chose the words that worked out to those numbers.

Consider the prison guard that recently won $54 million dollars because she intended to play one game but bought a ticket for another one.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2010, 8:07 am - IP Logged

When we're talking lotto we're talking astronomical odds (jackpot games).

Regardless of the method of number selection, workouts, software, tracking numbers, quick picks, messages from the descandents of the survivors of the lost continent Atlantis, etc., when the numbers selected to play are the numbers drawn to win a jackpot it is due to THE LUCK FACTOR.

If you play birthdays or anniversaries of certain people in your family, or a key pad workout or using numerology to converts words to numbers - such as WIN IT TONIGHT or whatever, and it hits, it was stilll luck that you chose the words that worked out to those numbers.

Consider the prison guard that recently won $54 million dollars because she intended to play one game but bought a ticket for another one.

Lep

Consider the mother and daughter who won the JP TWICE in Texas a couple of years ago using remote viewing.

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Consider the mother and daughter who won the JP TWICE in Texas a couple of years ago using remote viewing.

How can you call this skill?...Luck is what they had and it was good luck...The guard was real lucky..tiggs does not believe in spooks like you joker..Things just happen..You can make up storys about stuff that happens in your life and it means nothing..Just happens..Bet you believe in dreams to..Spooky..

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

How can you call this skill?...Luck is what they had and it was good luck...The guard was real lucky..tiggs does not believe in spooks like you joker..Things just happen..You can make up storys about stuff that happens in your life and it means nothing..Just happens..Bet you believe in dreams to..Spooky..

First of all mister know it all, I didn't make up those stories. Calling me a liar will only make you look more stupid than you already are.

Secondly, Remote viewing is a skill. Maybe you should do your homework before opening that backward hillbilly **** sucker of yours.

As a matter of fact, I do believe in some dreams. My sister had a dream when she was young that the hotel that Donny Osmond was staying in caught fire. She showed me that dream written in her diary the next day. A few days later a fire broke out in the hotel while he was still there. I guess I'm lying about that too huh?

You have the right to believe what you want to believe, but when you start calling me a liar, that's when I'll call you out on it.

Have a great day!