Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do We Need More Then Luck To Win ??

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2010, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Keep writing your garbage so everyone can see for themselves what an idiot you are. I may just stop responding because you're doing a great job for me.

Why thank you..tiggs has never called anyone an idiot..Not nice so stop it....Shame on you junior..

Pure luck

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Just what gift does joker have?..He hasen't hit anything since tiggs has been here as far as tiggs knows..If he has a gift he should hit more then once in a blue moon..He keeps buying books and looking for systems<<<----guess that's his gift??..Good luck TeAl*888 cause that's what you need..

There you go talking out your ass again because I haven't bought Lustig's book or any systems, but because you have no material, you keep repeating the same garbage that comes out of your hole.

If you knew the least bit about having psychic abilities, you'd know it's a learning process.

This whole thing began with me saying that luck is involved but humans can have some influence, not predict everytime. Since you're a dumbass, and have nothing better to do than be a redneck in the hills, you keep repeating the same old tired crap.

I would tell you to do your homework before making a fool out of yourself, but you don't know how to write or read.

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

There you go talking out your ass again because I haven't bought Lustig's book or any systems, but because you have no material, you keep repeating the same garbage that comes out of your hole.

If you knew the least bit about having psychic abilities, you'd know it's a learning process.

This whole thing began with me saying that luck is involved but humans can have some influence, not predict everytime. Since you're a dumbass, and have nothing better to do than be a redneck in the hills, you keep repeating the same old tired crap.

I would tell you to do your homework before making a fool out of yourself, but you don't know how to write or read.

At least you diden't call tiggs an idiot this time you called him a dumb*** and tiggs thanks you for that..Now get tiggs some fries..:):)..and good luck..

Pure luck

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Why thank you..tiggs has never called anyone an idiot..Not nice so stop it....Shame on you junior..

You haven't called anyone an idiot because there isn't anyone dumber than you........Wink

Sorry, you set yourself up for that one.....lol

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

You haven't called anyone an idiot because there isn't anyone dumber than you........Wink

Sorry, you set yourself up for that one.....lol

You just might be dumber your sure closing in on it........Did you read any numbers in the deep-fryer today while making double cheesburgers and fries?..We all want to know your vision..Thanks tiggs will get his pen and pencil ready...OK GO!!..

Pure luck

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

You having a bit of a problem with TheGameGirl and vision?...You seem to have a bit of a problem..tiggs thinks you live to argue..Can we all just get along?..Thanks..

Pure luck

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

You having a bit of a problem with TheGameGirl and vision?...You seem to have a bit of a problem..tiggs thinks you live to argue..Can we all just get along?..Thanks..

GameGirl wants to be my mother and tell me what to say and not to say. Then she sends me a PM but blocks me from returning one. That proves she's a slimy weasel that has no back bone. She can dish it out but can't take it. She needs to mind her own freakin business !

Vision, well...he's a lost cause. He believes in fairytales and talking donkeys. He doesn't know what the word "FACTS" mean and makes youy look like an angel.

So I like to argue?. What the hell am I supposed to do when gamegirl tells me what to do? Should I just tuck my tail in between my legs and go cry in the corner of the livingroom.

Give me a break with this crap already. I'm too old for this nonsense. Looneys to my left, and freaks to my right.

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

GameGirl wants to be my mother and tell me what to say and not to say. Then she sends me a PM but blocks me from returning one. That proves she's a slimy weasel that has no back bone. She can dish it out but can't take it. She needs to mind her own freakin business !

Vision, well...he's a lost cause. He believes in fairytales and talking donkeys. He doesn't know what the word "FACTS" mean and makes youy look like an angel.

So I like to argue?. What the hell am I supposed to do when gamegirl tells me what to do? Should I just tuck my tail in between my legs and go cry in the corner of the livingroom.

Give me a break with this crap already. I'm too old for this nonsense. Looneys to my left, and freaks to my right.

joker pal your not exctly all there yourself..tiggs reads some of your post and it sounds like you live in a fantasy land of some sorts believing in magic numbers and someone who got very lucky and you believe he can predict jackpots all the time..He got lucky joker...Let it go and join the real world...it's nice here..

Pure luck

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

I bought tickets when the lottery first came to Tx and never got anything at all.

Very many years later when I started to learn about pick 3 prediction then I started to win.

Some people win by luck, others won't win unless they make their own luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN makes sense to tiggs..Hope you hit soon..

Pure luck

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I bought tickets when the lottery first came to Tx and never got anything at all.

Very many years later when I started to learn about pick 3 prediction then I started to win.

Some people win by luck, others won't win unless they make their own luck.

Some way or another luck is always and tiggs means always involved..

joker TheGameGrl has a birthday coming up on Nov 30th..Why not make amends and wish her a Happy Birthday and make friends..You can do it be a big man..

Pure luck

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

joker pal your not exctly all there yourself..tiggs reads some of your post and it sounds like you live in a fantasy land of some sorts believing in magic numbers and someone who got very lucky and you believe he can predict jackpots all the time..He got lucky joker...Let it go and join the real world...it's nice here..

Grow a brain dude. Keep limiting your mind and that's all you'll be. A little man.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2010, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Some way or another luck is always and tiggs means always involved..

joker TheGameGrl has a birthday coming up on Nov 30th..Why not make amends and wish her a Happy Birthday and make friends..You can do it be a big man..

Yeah right. I'll make amends alright. She can kiss my A$$.....