Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do We Need More Then Luck To Win ??

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:50 am - IP Logged

First of all mister know it all, I didn't make up those stories. Calling me a liar will only make you look more stupid than you already are.

Secondly, Remote viewing is a skill. Maybe you should do your homework before opening that backward hillbilly **** sucker of yours.

As a matter of fact, I do believe in some dreams. My sister had a dream when she was young that the hotel that Donny Osmond was staying in caught fire. She showed me that dream written in her diary the next day. A few days later a fire broke out in the hotel while he was still there. I guess I'm lying about that too huh?

You have the right to believe what you want to believe, but when you start calling me a liar, that's when I'll call you out on it.

Have a great day!

Please show tiggs where he called you a liar so stop it..See you are still making stuff up..You need help and need it bad..tiggs had a dream oncce..big deal..

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Please show tiggs where he called you a liar so stop it..See you are still making stuff up..You need help and need it bad..tiggs had a dream oncce..big deal..

How can you call this skill?...Luck is what they had and it was good luck...The guard was real lucky..tiggs does not believe in spooks like you joker..Things just happen..You can make up storys about stuff that happens in your life and it means nothing..Just happens..Bet you believe in dreams to..Spooky..

I guess you can't even read your own post.

BTW, it's spelled "Stories".

I need help why?....because I disagree with you?......Because you didn't have any paranormal events occur in your life, so to you, everything is just what it is and nothing more than coincidence?

The first step in having supernatural events occur in your life is to be open minded.

I really don't give a rat's a$$ if you don't believe. Who cares?

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2010, 10:08 am - IP Logged

How can you call this skill?...Luck is what they had and it was good luck...The guard was real lucky..tiggs does not believe in spooks like you joker..Things just happen..You can make up storys about stuff that happens in your life and it means nothing..Just happens..Bet you believe in dreams to..Spooky..

I need help why?....because I disagree with you?......Because you didn't have any paranormal events occur in your life, so to you, everything is just what it is and nothing more than coincidence?

The first step in having supernatural events occur in your life is to be open minded.

You are twisting words around to suit you..You are a spinner..tiggs does not see the word liar and you do..You are in a dream land and you need to get out of it..You smoking something?..tiggs said you make up stories and that's not lying..Grow up before it's to late..

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2010, 10:09 am - IP Logged

PS...You seem to care?..

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2010, 10:30 am - IP Logged

You are twisting words around to suit you..You are a spinner..tiggs does not see the word liar and you do..You are in a dream land and you need to get out of it..You smoking something?..tiggs said you make up stories and that's not lying..Grow up before it's to late..

Ummmmm...."Making up stories" to me sounds like I was lying. You don't have to use the word "Liar" to call someone a liar.

If i call someone a "dumbass", it could also be taken as "Idiot". See how I didn't use the word "Idiot" and still got the point accross?

Boy oh boy, now I have to give English lessons.

Repeat after me......"See Dick and Jane run".

You're right Tiggs. I am a nutcase for thinking I could debate issues that need higher brain activity with a person who can't even understand basic English. What was I thinking?

Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be OK. Just sit in your rocking chair on the porch, carving out wooden pipes, and going out to the occasional hoedown at your local watering hole.

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

You have quite an imagination joker..Let's us know when you join the real world..Until then "Good Luck"..:):)..

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
              Member #567
              August 14, 2002
              482 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2010, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

The lottery is totally random.  There is no guaranteed way to beat the lottery.  You could play the same numbers for years and years, but to win the jackpot that way is luck.  The only way to win the jackpot is by luck.    It amazes me how people on here stress themselves out by studying numbers picked from previous drawings before every drawing in a desperate effort to predict the future numbers.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2010, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

You have quite an imagination joker..Let's us know when you join the real world..Until then "Good Luck"..:):)..

Imagination has led to many discoveries in the past. Ideas have to first be thought of, before they can become reality.

Unfortunately for you, and many others like you, the many dimensions of reality will never be shown. Your third eye is blind.

third eye

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2010, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

The lottery is totally random.  There is no guaranteed way to beat the lottery.  You could play the same numbers for years and years, but to win the jackpot that way is luck.  The only way to win the jackpot is by luck.    It amazes me how people on here stress themselves out by studying numbers picked from previous drawings before every drawing in a desperate effort to predict the future numbers.

THIS...Thank you rundown99 you make a lot of sense..joker should take your words and pin them on the wall over his computer and read them everyday..

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Imagination has led to many discoveries in the past. Ideas have to first be thought of, before they can become reality.

Unfortunately for you, and many others like you, the many dimensions of reality will never be shown. Your third eye is blind.

third eye

joker this is a drawing..tiggs likes drawing..Very cute drawing....Next...

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2010, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

I hate to beat a dead horse, but no one addresses this when I bring it up.

Richard Lustig must a very lucky person then.

And If you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you...really cheap.

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2010, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I hate to beat a dead horse, but no one addresses this when I bring it up.

Richard Lustig must a very lucky person then.

And If you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you...really cheap.

He started out buying a 1.00 scratchoff ..no luck there all skill..He's been LUCKY joker and that's it..If he is so skilled at winning he should have done this when the Fla lottery started in the mid 80's..tiggs lived there then and never heard of him then..He's 50 tiggs guess's he was hiding all his skill till now..Sweet and glad he has had a great LUCKY streak..Please correct tiggs spelling..Thanks..

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2010, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey joker there's a psychic on the internet who charges 18.00 a minute..tiggs don't remember her name but thought you could channel her in and get a discount by doing that..Your welcome..

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2010, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

He started out buying a 1.00 scratchoff ..no luck there all skill..He's been LUCKY joker and that's it..If he is so skilled at winning he should have done this when the Fla lottery started in the mid 80's..tiggs lived there then and never heard of him then..He's 50 tiggs guess's he was hiding all his skill till now..Sweet and glad he has had a great LUCKY streak..Please correct tiggs spelling..Thanks..

Sure his first scratch was luck, but not after 7 JP level wins.

Since that day 18 years ago, the 59-year-old Hunter's Creek man and his wife Cosetta have won more than $1 million from the Florida Lottery, including seven jackpot-level prizes.

He won more than $13,000 in Fantasy 5 in 1997, won a couple of trips in scratch-off game "second-chance drawings" and then hit a big one: an $842,152.91 Mega Money jackpot on Jan 22, 2002.

He had been taking notes and refining his methods of playing, such as playing just one scratch-off game at a time instead of playing several different several games.

By the time he won his fourth big prize: "I knew I had something." And everyone wanted to know how he did it.

After he hit a $73,658.06 Fantasy 5 jackpot in November 2008, "people were really hounding me for my method."

Two months ago he hit another Fantasy 5 jackpot, this time for almost $99,000, and allowed the Florida Lottery to take his photo

Yup, you're right....that's all just plain old dumb luck..............................Crazy

I have a computer program that I backtested for Florida for the last 3 months only for doubles in the p-3 game. Had i played online, I would've netted 88 bucks a day. And that was just one dollar per combo.  Wait till I progress to 2 bucks a combo and more. I guess that was all luck too huh?

When I open an online account in about a month, and keep playing those doubles that the program spits out, I'll be laughing all the way to the bank thinking how Tiggs thinks I'm one of the luckiest guys on Earth.

You'll never make that kind of money becuase according to you, the 200 bucks a day, 7 days a week I'll make for years to come was all acheived by luck, and not by perseverence and personal involvement in educating myself about the many ways to make a living off the p-3. I just happened to blindly walk into this all by dumb stupid luck right?

Thank God I didn't listen to you in 1988, cause then I would've never used my brain to figure all this out. I would've jumped off a bridge thinking there is no meaning to anything because no matter what I did, Tiggs said it's all just dumb luck.

I bet Richard Lustig is extremely happy he never met you.

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2010, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Sure his first scratch was luck, but not after 7 JP level wins.

Since that day 18 years ago, the 59-year-old Hunter's Creek man and his wife Cosetta have won more than $1 million from the Florida Lottery, including seven jackpot-level prizes.

He won more than $13,000 in Fantasy 5 in 1997, won a couple of trips in scratch-off game "second-chance drawings" and then hit a big one: an $842,152.91 Mega Money jackpot on Jan 22, 2002.

He had been taking notes and refining his methods of playing, such as playing just one scratch-off game at a time instead of playing several different several games.

By the time he won his fourth big prize: "I knew I had something." And everyone wanted to know how he did it.

After he hit a $73,658.06 Fantasy 5 jackpot in November 2008, "people were really hounding me for my method."

Two months ago he hit another Fantasy 5 jackpot, this time for almost $99,000, and allowed the Florida Lottery to take his photo

Yup, you're right....that's all just plain old dumb luck..............................Crazy

I have a computer program that I backtested for Florida for the last 3 months only for doubles in the p-3 game. Had i played online, I would've netted 88 bucks a day. And that was just one dollar per combo.  Wait till I progress to 2 bucks a combo and more. I guess that was all luck too huh?

When I open an online account in about a month, and keep playing those doubles that the program spits out, I'll be laughing all the way to the bank thinking how Tiggs thinks I'm one of the luckiest guys on Earth.

You'll never make that kind of money becuase according to you, the 200 bucks a day, 7 days a week I'll make for years to come was all acheived by luck, and not by perseverence and personal involvement in educating myself about the many ways to make a living off the p-3. I just happened to blindly walk into this all by dumb stupid luck right?

Thank God I didn't listen to you in 1988, cause then I would've never used my brain to figure all this out. I would've jumped off a bridge thinking there is no meaning to anything because no matter what I did, Tiggs said it's all just dumb luck.

I bet Richard Lustig is extremely happy he never met you.

Why did he wait till he was 50 years old..He could have made millions selling books to people like you..He should have used his skill when he turend 21..He is not only skillful he's dumb..