Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do We Need More Then Luck To Win ??

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Sacramento, CA
United States
Member #96354
August 28, 2010
159 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Nope, luck's all ya need!

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
    Cary, Nc
    United States
    Member #84641
    January 1, 2010
    1367 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2010, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Luck is at an equal percentage to your preperation and timing ! When I started playing I played all 8 numbers that came from a simple system, the 1+ 1 system was some what accurate for me for one week then all of a sudden it went colder than 2 bit street walker in ALASKA ! When I started to learn other systems I started to hit more frequently. I believe if luck is on your side then you will hit no matter what game your playing, powerball,mega,state p5, p4....etc. I just believe that the more your in tune to how the lottery works the better your chances. Id rather count on my research and preperation to get the hit INSTEAD of counting on just luck !

GOAL, WHAT IS YOUR SHORT TERM GOAL ? TO REACH PHIL IVEY STATUS!!!

IVEY(This is the best poker player in the world, Phil IVEY!!!)

Take's a POSITIVE vision to get to that  MILLION !

Always play where/when YOU have the advantage !!!!!

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Luck is at an equal percentage to your preperation and timing ! When I started playing I played all 8 numbers that came from a simple system, the 1+ 1 system was some what accurate for me for one week then all of a sudden it went colder than 2 bit street walker in ALASKA ! When I started to learn other systems I started to hit more frequently. I believe if luck is on your side then you will hit no matter what game your playing, powerball,mega,state p5, p4....etc. I just believe that the more your in tune to how the lottery works the better your chances. Id rather count on my research and preperation to get the hit INSTEAD of counting on just luck !

I just believe that the more your in tune to how the lottery works the better your chances. Id rather count on my research and preperation to get the hit INSTEAD of counting on just luck !

Now that's what I call intelligent thinking. There is no black and white in this Universe. Nothings written in stone. There are too many gray areas for only one way for things to occur.

Some folks on the LP should read this.......

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2010, 7:58 am - IP Logged

I just believe that the more your in tune to how the lottery works the better your chances. Id rather count on my research and preperation to get the hit INSTEAD of counting on just luck !

Now that's what I call intelligent thinking. There is no black and white in this Universe. Nothings written in stone. There are too many gray areas for only one way for things to occur.

Some folks on the LP should read this.......

"Some folks on the LP should read this"...Name names...!!!...

Pure luck

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2010, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Nope, luck's all ya need!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!............

Pure luck

dover delaware
            United States
            Member #4466
            April 26, 2004
            1195 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2010, 8:29 am - IP Logged

from the good old state of delaware yes yes and yes you most definetly need more than luck  lesonook

United States
              United States
              Member #60097
              April 5, 2008
              3973 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2010, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Anyone who believes that a number will apear in a room and it comes in that night don't think it's luck is a nutcase and we have a few here in Lotto Land..You probably spend money on a Psyche and they are all phonies...Anyone who says they can predict numbers should be able to do it everyday until then it's all luck..tiggs wishes everyone her GOOD LUCK...

I think you miss the point of what lotterypost is about.....................it is highly unlikely that someone will correctly predict numbers everyday for his/her state..............but there are strategies that one can apply to help them make playing the lottery a more profitable experience.............sometimes it requires waiting for numbers to hit and having the patience...................a bankroll and financial planning can also be cruical for success when investing in lottery numbers.

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2010, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

from the good old state of delaware yes yes and yes you most definetly need more than luck  lesonook

I'm so glad you mentioned this. There seems to be a lack of understanding for some members on this site.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34514 Posts
                  Posted: November 14, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I think you miss the point of what lotterypost is about.....................it is highly unlikely that someone will correctly predict numbers everyday for his/her state..............but there are strategies that one can apply to help them make playing the lottery a more profitable experience.............sometimes it requires waiting for numbers to hit and having the patience...................a bankroll and financial planning can also be cruical for success when investing in lottery numbers.

KeystoneParty

I agree with you Keystone!! Sad Wavey

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2010, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

KeystoneParty

HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!

Party                   Banana                        Hyper

Guitar                 Dance

Finally...Someone who has grey matter that works......Drum

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                      LAS VEGAS
                      United States
                      Member #47729
                      November 22, 2006
                      4580 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2010, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Appreciate your effort, keystone,  to shine the light on my intentions-

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2010, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

KeystoneParty

So your saying if you wait long enough and sit on your bankroll you will hit..In your mind that's skill and not luck?..We have a Psychic wanna be in the Fla cash 3 room who puts up the same numbers day after day and they never hit but maybe after a month they hit he can say it's skill or he saw them in the future?..Richard Lustig who has hit a few jackpots in Fla has wrote a book on how to win the lottery..This so call Psychic wanna bein the Fla room says he has a method and knows what he's doing..If this is true why did he wait till he's fifty to win..Fla lottery has been up sice about 1986..24 years and he in tiggs mind got LUCKY..That's all lottery is is luck cause you cannot make a ping pong do what you want it to..Keystone maybe your like junior joker and live in a magic or fantasy world..tiggs says to you GOOD LUCK!!!..

Pure luck

TeAl*888's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                          Ontario
                          Canada
                          Member #97475
                          September 17, 2010
                          69 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2010, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

okay

I've read this thread

I'd like to share this:

Few will listen,
                          Of the few who listen, fewer still will understand,
                          Understanding does not mean believe,
                          Of the handful who believe, most may not know what to do,
                          Those who even know, how many will actually do ?
                          And the rare ones who have done it.......
                          Need not listen to you anymore.

you see,

a Magician is merely a person who has more knowledge and skills than the ones who regard him as a 'Magician'; becuase they don't understand how the trick is performed, they call it magic!

You can call it whatever you like, Magic, Luck, VooDoo..etc.

The fact is that some people are gifted with abilites that the majority lack or are ignorant to.

and since the majority will most likely remain ignorant to these dimensions of Reality, we shall always find our views at odds with most people we meet (on this subject)

That's why I avoid engaging in discussions such as this unless I'm asked to share my opinion,

but I'll completely understand if I get a lot of opposing and/or blank reactions.

Joker17, you have a gift and I'm sure you have/will benefit from it (which means you're Lucky Wink)

tiggs95, you're right to believe that if you're not gifted(Lucky),you should play the game and hope to get Lucky at some point

just my 2c

Fractal

" Truth is a Pathless Land " Krishnamurti

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: November 14, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Just what gift does joker have?..He hasen't hit anything since tiggs has been here as far as tiggs knows..If he has a gift he should hit more then once in a blue moon..He keeps buying books and looking for systems<<<----guess that's his gift??..Good luck TeAl*888 cause that's what you need..

Pure luck

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: November 14, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

So your saying if you wait long enough and sit on your bankroll you will hit..In your mind that's skill and not luck?..We have a Psychic wanna be in the Fla cash 3 room who puts up the same numbers day after day and they never hit but maybe after a month they hit he can say it's skill or he saw them in the future?..Richard Lustig who has hit a few jackpots in Fla has wrote a book on how to win the lottery..This so call Psychic wanna bein the Fla room says he has a method and knows what he's doing..If this is true why did he wait till he's fifty to win..Fla lottery has been up sice about 1986..24 years and he in tiggs mind got LUCKY..That's all lottery is is luck cause you cannot make a ping pong do what you want it to..Keystone maybe your like junior joker and live in a magic or fantasy world..tiggs says to you GOOD LUCK!!!..

Keep writing your garbage so everyone can see for themselves what an idiot you are. I may just stop responding because you're doing a great job for me.