Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do We Need More Then Luck To Win ??

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Name calling will get you know where in life little one..

Maybe you should take your own advice.

Quote:

Posted: Yesterday, 10:35 pm - IP Logged ReplyFavorites

Anyone who believes that a number will apear in a room and it comes in that night don't think it's luck is a nutcase and we have a few here in Lotto Land..You probably spend money on a Psyche and they are all phonies...Anyone who says they can predict numbers should be able to do it everyday until then it's all luck..tiggs wishes everyone her GOOD LUCK...

NUTCASE?

A memory problem too?

I can't keep babysitting you Tiggs.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should take your own advice.

Quote:

Posted: Yesterday, 10:35 pm - IP Logged ReplyFavorites

Anyone who believes that a number will apear in a room and it comes in that night don't think it's luck is a nutcase and we have a few here in Lotto Land..You probably spend money on a Psyche and they are all phonies...Anyone who says they can predict numbers should be able to do it everyday until then it's all luck..tiggs wishes everyone her GOOD LUCK...

NUTCASE?

A memory problem too?

I can't keep babysitting you Tiggs.

Nutcase in your case is a compliment..You are so wrong once again...You must be keeping score..tiggs 1...joker 0...

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Nutcase in your case is a compliment..You are so wrong once again...You must be keeping score..tiggs 1...joker 0...

I only keep score with people who are intelligent enough, like I have in the past.

If you want me to keep score, I will, but every word you write will be one point against you.

If you only had a clue.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

You know what your problem is Tiggs?

Everytime I point you out and catch you red handed, you come back with a 3rd grade response, instead of an intelligent response, or at least concede. But you're a typical loser type that I've encountered  like others throughout my life, so I'm experienced in this field of Morons.

You tried to make a point about name calling, yet your rotting brain forgot that you initiated the very same thing last night, you complained about tonight. That's what makes me so different and BETTER than you. You should shut up and actually learn from me. You couldn't debate If your life was on the line. You are a joke!

I know, It's a waste of time writing long paragraphs because you'll just come back with something like....."Na nah na nah na nah"..

C'mon...I'm waiting for the 2nd grade response. Nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth, just tired old rantings about LUCK....A Broken record.

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

You know what your problem is Tiggs?

Everytime I point you out and catch you red handed, you come back with a 3rd grade response, instead of an intelligent response, or at least concede. But you're a typical loser type that I've encountered  like others throughout my life, so I'm experienced in this field of Morons.

You tried to make a point about name calling, yet your rotting brain forgot that you initiated the very same thing last night, you complained about tonight. That's what makes me so different and BETTER than you. You should shut up and actually learn from me. You couldn't debate If your life was on the line. You are a joke!

I know, It's a waste of time writing long paragraphs because you'll just come back with something like....."Na nah na nah na nah"..

C'mon...I'm waiting for the 2nd grade response. Nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth, just tired old rantings about LUCK....A Broken record.

Oh yeah!!!..Na nah na na nah..Take that wimp<<<<----oops 1-1 now..

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

If you want, i can even split hairs.

Let's examine and dissect the red part for a moment. So you're saying that If a light suddenly appeared and  glowed in the corner of your bedroom and displayed a 357 and then suddenly faded away, which came true, you would just chuck that up as LUCKY?

I believe normal folks would be terrified to say the least. I probably would'nt even remember the number because i would be in shock.

But no....to you, it "JUST HAPPENS" as you like to say, and it was LUCK. 

Now who sounds like a moron?

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Oh yeah!!!..Na nah na na nah..Take that wimp<<<<----oops 1-1 now..

Tiggs,   Tiggs, Stop this nonsense right now!  You believe in "Dumb Luck"     And that is where we part company with you and those who do!     

I as well as Joker17, and many others here at the Post don't believe or worship at "Dumb Luck's"  Altar!!!   

You have a right to believe what ever you want, without Brow beating  people or denigrating   

And we who don't worship "Luck" have a right to not do so!  OK...go ask the Brain she will tell you it's so!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs,   Tiggs, Stop this nonsense right now!  You believe in "Dumb Luck"     And that is where we part company with you and those who do!     

I as well as Joker17, and many others here at the Post don't believe or worship at "Dumb Luck's"  Altar!!!   

You have a right to believe what ever you want, without Brow beating  people or denigrating   

And we who don't worship "Luck" have a right to not do so!  OK...go ask the Brain she will tell you it's so!

If the Brain took time to read this thread she would tell tiggs to delete the site NOW!!..She don't like tiggs being picked on she's a Saint....ask sully she'll tell you this..joker is a clown and is loving this ( he really needs a life )...He's trying to out smart tiggs and it will never happen..But if you are tired of it tiggs he will not post anymore on this subject...tiggs has spoken..

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

If the Brain took time to read this thread she would tell tiggs to delete the site NOW!!..She don't like tiggs being picked on she's a Saint....ask sully she'll tell you this..joker is a clown and is loving this ( he really needs a life )...He's trying to out smart tiggs and it will never happen..But if you are tired of it tiggs he will not post anymore on this subject...tiggs has spoken..

)...He's trying to out smart tiggs and it will never happen

That's not hard to do.

Based on this thread, I've learned that I have more intelligence in my left pinky, than you'll ever have in your lifetime. It's kind of sad because I think you're a funny guy. Between you and Ridge, you guys have cracked me up on many occasions. It's a shame that you can't allow me to have my opinions and of course, I've already stated in the beginning of this thread that it's your God given right to yours. But you couldn't let it be . You had to call me a nutcase, and then you scratch your head wondering why I called you a moron. You just don't get it.

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2010, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

OK!! Tiggs and we herd! good!!!! 

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2010, 12:07 am - IP Logged

OK!! Tiggs and we herd! good!!!! 

It's actually spelled "Heard".....Can we get with the program already?......Thanx.......Big Grin

ICNUMBERS's avatar - the eye.png
                        Messy Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #64435
                        August 28, 2008
                        110 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2010, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Ya betcha bottom dollar ya do! Lottery is just another business like no other! No matter how the balls may fall or the RNG may Ring it don't mean a thing if you aren't paying attn! Ya just may as well throw your money in the wind! Let the fun n games begin! There is a place in hell for the State of MI this I know I can study have the sum, followed the hot and cold and then what do they do pull just what they want to! I don't care what nobody say they would be crazy if they didn't govern it the way they do but what boggels me the most is they say all proceeds go to schools now if anybody believe's that they are just as simple as those who believe the lotto is based purley on luck!

Remember we are the decisions that we make, please take the time to educate.Stooges

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                          LAS VEGAS
                          United States
                          Member #47729
                          November 22, 2006
                          4492 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2010, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Not if the player keeps playing, that's the thing everybody overlooks.

We had a record roll on Memorial Day one year, a Hawaiin threw the dice for 3:06...as in 3 hours, six minutes. The game blew off $750,000 (it should have lost a lot more that it did with a roll like that).

There were three guys that won a good part of that $750,000. That was Memorial Day, late May. By Labor Day of the same year they were asking for markers (playing on credit, not markers against what they put in the cage).

The old time bosses were fond of saying, "Nobody wins, we just give out temporary interest free loans."

Hello Coin,

Do appreciate your candid reply and the $$$ Memorial Day craps story - was the Hawiian shooter a 'george' and did the house react accordingly to get back it's money?

I recall a Binion day when the dealer tokes were a bit slow in coming so to augment the crew started shorting the payoffs- at one time I witnessed a stick man inierfering a throw w/stick in a attempt to break up the rythem or die setting of a hot shooter- caused a big raucus bringing the floor supervisor to judicate.

OK so in your opinion os there such a thing as an 'advantage player'?

Can House Croups who know the tricks of the trade still apply suitable countermeasures to help the hold?

I ask because of usual straighforward replies, which I respect, and as an ex-pit, the non disclosure agreement should not be in effect any longer Wink

Run away before the pit finds out what you do!

Respectfully,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

crystaltips's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                            London
                            United Kingdom
                            Member #58578
                            February 20, 2008
                            51 Posts
                            Posted: November 6, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I'd love to meet Kevin! :D

"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." - R. E. Shay.

crystaltips's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                              London
                              United Kingdom
                              Member #58578
                              February 20, 2008
                              51 Posts
                              Posted: November 6, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I totally believe you; and I can see BS from a mile off. I had many strange experiences as a child but you're right when you say as we grow older we lose that ability. My dreams are the only things that are prophetic and bring me luck but I have them rarely now. Noel

"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." - R. E. Shay.