Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 46 of 58
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2011, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Well...gonna' have to do in PA what I did in OH...............pulling out the BIG GUNS!

It's a little more time consuming but well worth it.......................ABORT ALL GRIDS!

NEW SUPER GRID IN 1.5 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
    Member #71196
    February 20, 2009
    1653 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

The numbers in BOLD are always stronger. They are the cream of the crop in the next 4 or 5 drawings. The numbers in Green are very strong as a combo. And finally, if there are numbers in Red they contain an overdue digit. If there are no numbers in Red, that just means that Normal distribution is working as it should and you can focus on those BOLD and Green numbers. What I like to do is compare the BOLD with the rest of the set and look for the duplicate combo. Those tend to strike first and for good reason…there are more of them. These numbers are for Day and Night , generally for 4 to 6 drawings unless we have a “Quickie”, I then will re-generate a new one.

Great Luck To All!

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      14889 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

The numbers in BOLD are always stronger. They are the cream of the crop in the next 4 or 5 drawings. The numbers in Green are very strong as a combo. And finally, if there are numbers in Red they contain an overdue digit. If there are no numbers in Red, that just means that Normal distribution is working as it should and you can focus on those BOLD and Green numbers. What I like to do is compare the BOLD with the rest of the set and look for the duplicate combo. Those tend to strike first and for good reason…there are more of them. These numbers are for Day and Night , generally for 4 to 6 drawings unless we have a “Quickie”, I then will re-generate a new one.

Great Luck To All!

Nice grid..tookool....alot of good numbers...I wonder if the 215 will come back....would be nice....good luck with the new grid.....you just might get more than one Quickie from this set of number...tookool....

305    178   215   970   

United States
        Member #71196
        February 20, 2009
        1653 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Nice grid..tookool....alot of good numbers...I wonder if the 215 will come back....would be nice....good luck with the new grid.....you just might get more than one Quickie from this set of number...tookool....

305    178   215   970   

Thank you dee and lots of luck to you tonight!Banana

United States
          Member #71196
          February 20, 2009
          1653 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2011, 6:49 am - IP Logged

Lets get a fatty today!

United States
            Member #71196
            February 20, 2009
            1653 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2011, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Great Luck To All!

PA...nice bang coming...Second draw!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22980 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2011, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Great Luck To All!

Hi tookool! I was busy yesterday and didn't have much time to get on here and check out the new stuff. I have to look into this one LOOKING

GOOD on the once over. I've got some catching up to do with the posts from everyone. LET'S GET A GOOD ONE TODAY!!

Party

United States
                Member #71196
                February 20, 2009
                1653 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2011, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Hi tookool! I was busy yesterday and didn't have much time to get on here and check out the new stuff. I have to look into this one LOOKING

GOOD on the once over. I've got some catching up to do with the posts from everyone. LET'S GET A GOOD ONE TODAY!!

Party

Hi dr...before you do...go check out the last 2 grids on the Ohio...please. These are very powerful mamma jamma's!

United States
                  Member #71196
                  February 20, 2009
                  1653 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2011, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Great Luck To All!

ATTN: All units............WIG splitter coming for MR. Corbett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Great Luck To All!

White Bounce

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14889 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Great Luck To All!

WTG...tookool on your 509 str8 for mid day today.....and I caught it.....thank you.....I like this grid...I hope everyone else got a piece of it....

Party       White Bounce         Party

United States
                        Member #71196
                        February 20, 2009
                        1653 Posts
                        Posted: January 28, 2011, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Great Luck To All!

Stimulas checks have arrived for PA..................................509!!!!!!!!!!!

Second draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTG all!

United States
                          Member #71196
                          February 20, 2009
                          1653 Posts
                          Posted: January 28, 2011, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

WTG...tookool on your 509 str8 for mid day today.....and I caught it.....thank you.....I like this grid...I hope everyone else got a piece of it....

Party       White Bounce         Party

You and your family deserve it Dee...we will have plenty more...or my name is'nt tookool!

United States
                            United States
                            Member #60097
                            April 5, 2008
                            3958 Posts
                            Posted: January 28, 2011, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Midday 509!  Excellent work tookool!  PartyDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumParty

Glad you caught it Dee and congratulations to all other winners!White Bounce

Hope you all win lots of dough,

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

United States
                              Member #71196
                              February 20, 2009
                              1653 Posts
                              Posted: January 28, 2011, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Midday 509!  Excellent work tookool!  PartyDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumParty

Glad you caught it Dee and congratulations to all other winners!White Bounce

Hope you all win lots of dough,

KeystoneParty

Thank you Keystone...you are always welcomed on my thread! We are winners here and WTG Lucky and Wheeler........we all caught the 509 train to the bank!

Page 46 of 58