Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 52 of 58
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2011, 10:17 am - IP Logged

PA SUPER-GRID : Start 1/29/2011-MID-DAY

The numbers in BOLD are always stronger. They are the cream of the crop in the next 4 or 5 drawings. The numbers in Green are very strong as a combo. And finally, if there are numbers in Red they contain an overdue digit. If there are no numbers in Red, that just means that Normal distribution is working as it should and you can focus on those BOLD and Green numbers. What I like to do is compare the BOLD with the rest of the set and look for the duplicate combo. Those tend to strike first and for good reason…there are more of them. These numbers are for Day and Night , generally for 4 to 5 drawings unless we have a “Quickie”, I will then re-generate a new one.

Great Luck To All!

You ever hear of the term, "sleeping giant"? Well, you are staring at it in the bold and it;s about to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22947 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2011, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

It's coming tookool and I'm going to BE THERE right along with you for the hit!!

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22947 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2011, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Zmommy...what do you think...Dr for President! Very nice writer! I hope your mouth gets better soon and tell your Mom that tookool says See Ya!

lololololol!

Ah, I must humbly decline the nomination but that sure did put a big smile on my face that will last all day! Thank you!

Big Smile

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
        Member #76247
        June 22, 2009
        2144 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2011, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

You ever hear of the term, "sleeping giant"? Well, you are staring at it in the bold and it;s about to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the hitHyper

Wink CJR~

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22947 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2011, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

The 808 is there GOOD!

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
            Member #76247
            June 22, 2009
            2144 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2011, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

lololololol!

Ah, I must humbly decline the nomination but that sure did put a big smile on my face that will last all day! Thank you!

Big Smile

US Flagfreedom of speech and freedom to be you!!!

Wink CJR~

United States
              Member #71196
              February 20, 2009
              1653 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2011, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

US Flagfreedom of speech and freedom to be you!!!

Good morning Cj and Dr. Yes...this is a beautiful country...full of beautiful people!

Now bring on the hit!

United States
                Member #71196
                February 20, 2009
                1653 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

WTG all with the 491!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22947 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

You had the 491 a bit further down on the list WTG!!

TONIGHT - what do you think about one of those cream of the crop top line numbers?

On the lookout - it's coming!!

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

You had the 491 a bit further down on the list WTG!!

TONIGHT - what do you think about one of those cream of the crop top line numbers?

On the lookout - it's coming!!

Oh yes DR...OH is doing the same thing....toying...sometimes a little toying makes you appreciate the MASTER BLASTER that is coming our wayDance

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22947 Posts
                      Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

ok, let me tackle this one..You do not owe anyone an explanation, apology or a reason why you do what you do

or are who you are. There's not just a little tension, there's a lot of it...it just depends on WHERE you post..That

strange little section of PA where Gus runs rampant. There seems to be a LOT of tension there when you step in

and post or someone - OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!! - makes the mistake of swinging the subject to pick 4 or numbers

falling in another state!!

The amount of tension also depends on a certain self appointed moderator who chooses to run *their* thread (read: place

to post..) with an iron fist and sick watch dog style where the term: Free to be Me only applies as long as it's first and foremost

in everyone's mind that the word me is an all encompassing term only fit for the self elected leader of the pack. Don't support

anyone else before/instead of showering kudos on the pack leader...that's a no no in the communist section of PA.

It is only fitting people like you are insulted, reprimanded, put down and put in their place....you rain on parades, tookool.

Funny thing is every other parade going on in this place is THANKFUL for your rain...because it means $$$$.

I've seen what you do here and what you have done since you started posting. I never once felt threatened, withheld congrats,

scolded you like you were a child, made you reconsider what you were doing....NO ONE else did either...except, well, you know...

The Queen of Hearts.

I'm going to be assertive here but it is not self-serving in any way whatsoever...tookool - be who you are, post what you want,

use the forums for what they were intended:

Places where posters can post their thoughts, their ideas, their systems, their feelings, their support for anyone THEY choose,

without feeling forced into misguided devotion, restricted, made to feel they have to be mindful of what they want to say

and who is not going to like it or make sure the boss is always first. In other words, a place where you can truly be:

Free to be Me.

Another funny, awhile back there was a thread where similar things were happening...boss lady rings a bell....things were so

**Serious...** some **Players** decided to revolt and a new thread was born...I posted there all the time, even gave it 5

stars. That was well before Mind Control became the norm.

I like you tookool. Keep celebrating, keep posting, keep it real. Last time I checked this was a free country. I never did like the

word:

SQUELCH

when used for a happy, healthy, helpful team player who is not interested in floating their own boat and keeping everyone in

their place. We don't need that here.

No matter what the ~signature of the day~ is...Roll Eyes....let us all not confuse subtle, yet effective tyranny with being humble.

Stay clear of those who are arrogant enough to openly and repeatedly condemn and correct other posters for being themselves.

You'll have this kind of stuff from me every so often.

It's usually when a great injustice has been witnessed.

I'm so happy to see you've bounced back into 'full tookool' after the bad treatment you got over on the gus dough thread and doing Ohio

again too yet!

LET'S ALL GET PA TODAY, THEY DESERVE A GOOD WIG-SLPITTER.

OVER and OUT on that subject above.

Keep those OPEN signs up for all the states you do and bust a few good ones today.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22947 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes DR...OH is doing the same thing....toying...sometimes a little toying makes you appreciate the MASTER BLASTER that is coming our wayDance

Got the splitter ready?

I know so!

United States
                          Member #71196
                          February 20, 2009
                          1653 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Got the splitter ready?

I know so!

Thank you Dr...you will always be a dear friend to me! Now....lets get paid!!!!!!!!!!!Party

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                            PA
                            United States
                            Member #69849
                            January 18, 2009
                            14873 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

WTG...tookool on the 419 mid day today.....more to come......

Party                                Party

United States
                              Member #71196
                              February 20, 2009
                              1653 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

WTG...tookool on the 419 mid day today.....more to come......

Party                                Party

We will have a cash explosion here too............soon! But meanwhile...got some other rods in the fire..............it's stimulas check time....and they are rolling in on my cash explosion.......................3 in on first draw...1st and 2nd row...dee!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you dee!

Page 52 of 58