Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 49 of 58
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

You have 2 numbers that I have been waiting for 609/960 and 975/759 adding them

Thanks Cj...already had them...same page...how do you feel about the double 0,s that dr is talking about...like 090? 3 rows down from the cream.

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
    Member #76247
    June 22, 2009
    2144 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Thanks Cj...already had them...same page...how do you feel about the double 0,s that dr is talking about...like 090? 3 rows down from the cream.

I like that but would have to go with 050, 033 DR likes that number . I was hoping for a 1 digit return either the 4 or 8 but who knows with PA

Wink CJR~

United States
      Member #71196
      February 20, 2009
      1653 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:16 am - IP Logged

I like that but would have to go with 050, 033 DR likes that number . I was hoping for a 1 digit return either the 4 or 8 but who knows with PA

I think that I am just going with the bold and those beautiful greens. Good luck Cj. This will not take long!

United States
        Member #76247
        June 22, 2009
        2144 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I think that I am just going with the bold and those beautiful greens. Good luck Cj. This will not take long!

I hear ya hit big TooKool bold and green it isHyper

Wink CJR~

United States
          Member #71196
          February 20, 2009
          1653 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:23 am - IP Logged

I hear ya hit big TooKool bold and green it isHyper

You too Cj...lots of requests for OH...So...me being the nice guy will be firing up OH again!

United States
            Member #76247
            June 22, 2009
            2144 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:25 am - IP Logged

You too Cj...lots of requests for OH...So...me being the nice guy will be firing up OH again!

WTG!!!!

ROCK IT OUT IN OHIODance

Wink CJR~

United States
              Member #71196
              February 20, 2009
              1653 Posts
              Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:28 am - IP Logged

WTG!!!!

ROCK IT OUT IN OHIODance

Thumbs Up

United States
                Member #71196
                February 20, 2009
                1653 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:44 am - IP Logged

PA SUPER-GRID : Start 1/29/2011-MID-DAY

The numbers in BOLD are always stronger. They are the cream of the crop in the next 4 or 5 drawings. The numbers in Green are very strong as a combo. And finally, if there are numbers in Red they contain an overdue digit. If there are no numbers in Red, that just means that Normal distribution is working as it should and you can focus on those BOLD and Green numbers. What I like to do is compare the BOLD with the rest of the set and look for the duplicate combo. Those tend to strike first and for good reason…there are more of them. These numbers are for Day and Night , generally for 4 to 5 drawings unless we have a “Quickie”, I will then re-generate a new one.

Great Luck To All!

As Tone-loc once said..."lets do it"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #78052
                  August 6, 2009
                  795 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2011, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Love it as 210 

Today I really have a   2   can't get that 72 out of my head - and the only number I get on my list is 720  207 ......maybe?   Even though the 729  219  and 722 bothers me.

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2011, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Love it as 210 

Today I really have a   2   can't get that 72 out of my head - and the only number I get on my list is 720  207 ......maybe?   Even though the 729  219  and 722 bothers me.

Thanks Jezz...if the 72 does decide to fly...I hope to catch a 4 with it...much luck to you Jezz!Cheers

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      23243 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2011, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

An open letter to my friends on the PA QUICK HITTER. You know who you are. I have been posting my work on here for a little over a month now and I have tried to help as many people as I can. Lately though, there seems to be a little tension. I have been accused of being overpowering and over confident by certain LP members. Not once have I ever disrespected anyone that I have interacted with on this site. I always try to be polite. I answer PM’s by the hundreds and quickly. The truth is, I believe in my product. I deal in factual data and formulation. If I get up late and the phone rings 4 times and I have two bowls of cereal, then I receive an e-mail at 1:24. I don’t say, “that’s a sign…I gotta’ play 421 for the late drawing” Those of you who want to subscribe to that kind of process, have at it! But, do not ever disrespect my process! A process, that I have worked so hard on for years. The OHIO QUICK HITTER is now closed. I will only be posting on the PA QUICK HITTER. To my friends on the PA QUICK HITTER take some comfort in knowing that the following data set created this new Grid! Not some dream!

ok, let me tackle this one..You do not owe anyone an explanation, apology or a reason why you do what you do

or are who you are. There's not just a little tension, there's a lot of it...it just depends on WHERE you post..That

strange little section of PA where Gus runs rampant. There seems to be a LOT of tension there when you step in

and post or someone - OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!! - makes the mistake of swinging the subject to pick 4 or numbers

falling in another state!!

The amount of tension also depends on a certain self appointed moderator who chooses to run *their* thread (read: place

to post..) with an iron fist and sick watch dog style where the term: Free to be Me only applies as long as it's first and foremost

in everyone's mind that the word me is an all encompassing term only fit for the self elected leader of the pack. Don't support

anyone else before/instead of showering kudos on the pack leader...that's a no no in the communist section of PA.

It is only fitting people like you are insulted, reprimanded, put down and put in their place....you rain on parades, tookool.

Funny thing is every other parade going on in this place is THANKFUL for your rain...because it means $$$$.

I've seen what you do here and what you have done since you started posting. I never once felt threatened, withheld congrats,

scolded you like you were a child, made you reconsider what you were doing....NO ONE else did either...except, well, you know...

The Queen of Hearts.

I'm going to be assertive here but it is not self-serving in any way whatsoever...tookool - be who you are, post what you want,

use the forums for what they were intended:

Places where posters can post their thoughts, their ideas, their systems, their feelings, their support for anyone THEY choose,

without feeling forced into misguided devotion, restricted, made to feel they have to be mindful of what they want to say

and who is not going to like it or make sure the boss is always first. In other words, a place where you can truly be:

Free to be Me.

Another funny, awhile back there was a thread where similar things were happening...boss lady rings a bell....things were so

**Serious...** some **Players** decided to revolt and a new thread was born...I posted there all the time, even gave it 5

stars. That was well before Mind Control became the norm.

I like you tookool. Keep celebrating, keep posting, keep it real. Last time I checked this was a free country. I never did like the

word:

SQUELCH

when used for a happy, healthy, helpful team player who is not interested in floating their own boat and keeping everyone in

their place. We don't need that here.

No matter what the ~signature of the day~ is...Roll Eyes....let us all not confuse subtle, yet effective tyranny with being humble.

Stay clear of those who are arrogant enough to openly and repeatedly condemn and correct other posters for being themselves.

United States
                        Member #71196
                        February 20, 2009
                        1653 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2011, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

ok, let me tackle this one..You do not owe anyone an explanation, apology or a reason why you do what you do

or are who you are. There's not just a little tension, there's a lot of it...it just depends on WHERE you post..That

strange little section of PA where Gus runs rampant. There seems to be a LOT of tension there when you step in

and post or someone - OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!! - makes the mistake of swinging the subject to pick 4 or numbers

The amount of tension also depends on a certain self appointed moderator who chooses to run *their* thread (read: place

to post..) with an iron fist and sick watch dog style where the term: Free to be Me only applies as long as it's first and foremost

in everyone's mind that the word me is an all encompassing term only fit for the self elected leader of the pack. Don't support

anyone else before/instead of showering kudos on the pack leader...that's a no no in the communist section of PA.

It is only fitting people like you are insulted, reprimanded, put down and put in their place....you rain on parades, tookool.

Funny thing is every other parade going on in this place is THANKFUL for your rain...because it means $$$$.

I've seen what you do here and what you have done since you started posting. I never once felt threatened, withheld congrats,

scolded you like you were a child, made you reconsider what you were doing....NO ONE else did either...except, well, you know...

The Queen of Hearts.

I'm going to be assertive here but it is not self-serving in any way whatsoever...tookool - be who you are, post what you want,

Places where posters can post their thoughts, their ideas, their systems, their feelings, their support for anyone THEY choose,

without feeling forced into misguided devotion, restricted, made to feel they have to be mindful of what they want to say

and who is not going to like it or make sure the boss is always first. In other words, a place where you can truly be:

Free to be Me.

Another funny, awhile back there was a thread where similar things were happening...boss lady rings a bell....things were so

**Serious...** some **Players** decided to revolt and a new thread was born...I posted there all the time, even gave it 5

I like you tookool. Keep celebrating, keep posting, keep it real. Last time I checked this was a free country. I never did like the

word:

SQUELCH

when used for a happy, healthy, helpful team player who is not interested in floating their own boat and keeping everyone in

No matter what the ~signature of the day~ is...Roll Eyes....let us all not confuse subtle, yet effective tyranny with being humble.

Stay clear of those who are arrogant enough to openly and repeatedly condemn and correct other posters for being themselves.

That was very well written Dr and I will heed everything you said. You are 100% right! We can not allow one to bring down many. OH will have a Grid tonight with a nice ass kicker in it! And we will tear it up here! Thanks Dr for being a true friend!Cheers

United States
                          Member #76247
                          June 22, 2009
                          2144 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2011, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

The Queen of Hearts.

Free to be Me.

word:

SQUELCH

Tell it like it is DR

Well said, PERFECTION

100 % PERFECTION

Wink CJR~

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #78052
                            August 6, 2009
                            795 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Hey Tookool - relax!  We got your back!  One monkey can't stop the show!  Keep doing what you do, and don't change.  Remember what I told you earlier that no system is 100 percent 100 percent of the time. 

Ignore all that can't handle your excietment for the game.  <I bet they are dull and boring>.

Think to yourself, what contribution do they add to Lottery Post or do they just sit on the sidelines and complain?

Please keep doing what you do!

United States
                              Member #71196
                              February 20, 2009
                              1653 Posts
                              Posted: January 29, 2011, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey Tookool - relax!  We got your back!  One monkey can't stop the show!  Keep doing what you do, and don't change.  Remember what I told you earlier that no system is 100 percent 100 percent of the time. 

Ignore all that can't handle your excietment for the game.  <I bet they are dull and boring>.

Think to yourself, what contribution do they add to Lottery Post or do they just sit on the sidelines and complain?

Please keep doing what you do!

Thanks JezzCheers

Page 49 of 58