Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 48 of 58
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2011, 3:29 am - IP Logged

PA SUPER-GRID : Start 1/29/2011-MID-DAY

The numbers in BOLD are always stronger. They are the cream of the crop in the next 4 or 5 drawings. The numbers in Green are very strong as a combo. And finally, if there are numbers in Red they contain an overdue digit. If there are no numbers in Red, that just means that Normal distribution is working as it should and you can focus on those BOLD and Green numbers. What I like to do is compare the BOLD with the rest of the set and look for the duplicate combo. Those tend to strike first and for good reason…there are more of them. These numbers are for Day and Night , generally for 4 to 5 drawings unless we have a “Quickie”, I will then re-generate a new one.

Great Luck To All!

United States
    Member #71196
    February 20, 2009
    1653 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2011, 4:37 am - IP Logged

The numbers in BOLD are always stronger. They are the cream of the crop in the next 4 or 5 drawings. The numbers in Green are very strong as a combo. And finally, if there are numbers in Red they contain an overdue digit. If there are no numbers in Red, that just means that Normal distribution is working as it should and you can focus on those BOLD and Green numbers. What I like to do is compare the BOLD with the rest of the set and look for the duplicate combo. Those tend to strike first and for good reason…there are more of them. These numbers are for Day and Night , generally for 4 to 5 drawings unless we have a “Quickie”, I will then re-generate a new one.

Great Luck To All!

I just spoke with Mr. Corbett and due to the economy...additional stimulas checks will be issuedGreen laugh

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
      Member #76247
      June 22, 2009
      2144 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:47 am - IP Logged

An open letter to my friends on the PA QUICK HITTER. You know who you are. I have been posting my work on here for a little over a month now and I have tried to help as many people as I can. Lately though, there seems to be a little tension. I have been accused of being overpowering and over confident by certain LP members. Not once have I ever disrespected anyone that I have interacted with on this site. I always try to be polite. I answer PM’s by the hundreds and quickly. The truth is, I believe in my product. I deal in factual data and formulation. If I get up late and the phone rings 4 times and I have two bowls of cereal, then I receive an e-mail at 1:24. I don’t say, “that’s a sign…I gotta’ play 421 for the late drawing” Those of you who want to subscribe to that kind of process, have at it! But, do not ever disrespect my process! A process, that I have worked so hard on for years. The OHIO QUICK HITTER is now closed. I will only be posting on the PA QUICK HITTER. To my friends on the PA QUICK HITTER take some comfort in knowing that the following data set created this new Grid! Not some dream!

Thumbs Up

Wink CJR~

United States
        Member #71196
        February 20, 2009
        1653 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Good morning Cj! It is always so wonderful to have you around. Great luck to you today Cj. Let's get a nice bang!

United States
          Member #71196
          February 20, 2009
          1653 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:56 am - IP Logged

We will be having a party here on the PA QUICK HITTER and Mr. Corbett and Gus will be springing for it!PartyGuitarDanceBananaBananaBananaCheers

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
            PA
            United States
            Member #69849
            January 18, 2009
            15088 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:00 am - IP Logged

An open letter to my friends on the PA QUICK HITTER. You know who you are. I have been posting my work on here for a little over a month now and I have tried to help as many people as I can. Lately though, there seems to be a little tension. I have been accused of being overpowering and over confident by certain LP members. Not once have I ever disrespected anyone that I have interacted with on this site. I always try to be polite. I answer PM’s by the hundreds and quickly. The truth is, I believe in my product. I deal in factual data and formulation. If I get up late and the phone rings 4 times and I have two bowls of cereal, then I receive an e-mail at 1:24. I don’t say, “that’s a sign…I gotta’ play 421 for the late drawing” Those of you who want to subscribe to that kind of process, have at it! But, do not ever disrespect my process! A process, that I have worked so hard on for years. The OHIO QUICK HITTER is now closed. I will only be posting on the PA QUICK HITTER. To my friends on the PA QUICK HITTER take some comfort in knowing that the following data set created this new Grid! Not some dream!

tookool....sorry to hear this disturbing news about you....but I feel that you have not been over powering on this thread....you have been a great help in helping alot of people...and I for one do appreciate all the time and hard working and  that you put alot into your work.....with that being said....I do have respect  for you and will continue to....just keep up doing what you do best and don't let other people try to pull you down....you one one awesome person and don't you forget that....sorry to hear that you closed the Ohio Quick Hitter but you have to do what you have to do.....good luck in all that you do and may you win big.....Thumbs Up

United States
              Member #71196
              February 20, 2009
              1653 Posts
              Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:04 am - IP Logged

tookool....sorry to hear this disturbing news about you....but I feel that you have not been over powering on this thread....you have been a great help in helping alot of people...and I for one do appreciate all the time and hard working and  that you put alot into your work.....with that being said....I do have respect  for you and will continue to....just keep up doing what you do best and don't let other people try to pull you down....you one one awesome person and don't you forget that....sorry to hear that you closed the Ohio Quick Hitter but you have to do what you have to do.....good luck in all that you do and may you win big.....Thumbs Up

Thank you Dee. This one will always be here for you guys...cranking out the winners and splitting some wigs! Congrats again on that 509...Im so proud of you Dee!Thumbs Up

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #79502
                September 2, 2009
                6447 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Kool Grid........

I like the 241 and 296  and the 201( consec)

Cj- go for the 222 !

Big Wins  !!!

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

United States
                  Member #76247
                  June 22, 2009
                  2144 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Kool Grid........

Cj- go for the 222 !

Big Wins  !!!

Thanks Lucky on that 222

but love the 241 , 201, 531, 401 all great numbers in the grid

HIT BIG EVERYONECheers

Wink CJR~

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Kool Grid........

Cj- go for the 222 !

Big Wins  !!!

Why thank you good looking. We need to get the cream up into the top and that 241 can't get any higher. A great one she is. Great luck to you Luckyshoes!

United States
                      Member #71196
                      February 20, 2009
                      1653 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Kool Grid........

Cj- go for the 222 !

Big Wins  !!!

And that 241 is very strong....it's there twice and the 142...look for those people!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        23233 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Great Luck To All!

Ok, first things first....SUPER GRID is right tookool.

I've got double 0's showing up a lot....tookool? The chance is still good for one of

the non-bold numbers too, right? I'm focusing on the double 0's you have and can't let that 647 go either.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          23233 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:50 am - IP Logged

We will be having a party here on the PA QUICK HITTER and Mr. Corbett and Gus will be springing for it!PartyGuitarDanceBananaBananaBananaCheers

There you go, very true. That's the tookool I like - fun, happy, full of energy! Party-time!

United States
                            Member #71196
                            February 20, 2009
                            1653 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Ok, first things first....SUPER GRID is right tookool.

I've got double 0's showing up a lot....tookool? The chance is still good for one of

the non-bold numbers too, right? I'm focusing on the double 0's you have and can't let that 647 go either.

Yes...dr...they all have the itch...but the higher ups are more likely...I need everyone to pitch in and spy the duplicate combos that they like that match something high up in the cream.

United States
                              Member #76247
                              June 22, 2009
                              2144 Posts
                              Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:04 am - IP Logged

You have 2 numbers that I have been waiting for 609/960 and 975/759 adding them

Wink CJR~

Page 48 of 58