Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 54 of 58
PrintE-mailLink
luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #79502
September 2, 2009
6446 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2011, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Cheers !  ZarisMommy

306   kool....

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #69849
    January 18, 2009
    15071 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2011, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

WTG tookool and Zaris mommy on the 306 str8 today.....the grid is still working tookool.....

Party            Party

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      23208 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2011, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Rotten!

You notice tookool that 826? That might have a shot. 836 is looking alright too.

United States
        United States
        Member #60097
        April 5, 2008
        3973 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2011, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Tookool...............excellent work with midday's 306!  And congratulations to ZarisMommy and all winners!PartyDrumDrumParty

Big Wins For All!

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #69849
          January 18, 2009
          15071 Posts
          Posted: January 31, 2011, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

The numbers in BOLD are always stronger. They are the cream of the crop in the next 4 or 5 drawings. The numbers in Green are very strong as a combo. And finally, if there are numbers in Red they contain an overdue digit. If there are no numbers in Red, that just means that Normal distribution is working as it should and you can focus on those BOLD and Green numbers. What I like to do is compare the BOLD with the rest of the set and look for the duplicate combo. Those tend to strike first and for good reason…there are more of them. These numbers are for Day and Night , generally for 4 to 6 drawings unless we have a “Quickie”, I then will re-generate a new one.

Great Luck To All!

BAM>>>BAM>>>BAM>>>...there was your 150 tonite tookool.....in the second row.....what did you do....give these numbers some sleeping pills or what....?..all the numbers are coming to life....

Party                 Party

United States
            Member #71196
            February 20, 2009
            1653 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2011, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Tookool...............excellent work with midday's 306!  And congratulations to ZarisMommy and all winners!PartyDrumDrumParty

Thanks Keystone...sometimes I get off it to quickly because not everyone has the bankroll. It's all about being patient. We knew it was coming...she was on the last 3 grids. I will have a new Ultra grid up for PA in the morning! Running the work-up right now and should have it done by 2 or 3 am. Thanks keystone and dr and everyone!!!!!!!!!!

United States
              Member #85825
              January 24, 2010
              46 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2011, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Hey tookool, I got 306 too.  WTG man, I waited for a couple days and wham.  Nice grid, keep up the good work:)

United States
                Member #71196
                February 20, 2009
                1653 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2011, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

BAM>>>BAM>>>BAM>>>...there was your 150 tonite tookool.....in the second row.....what did you do....give these numbers some sleeping pills or what....?..all the numbers are coming to life....

Party                 Party

Thanks dee...I hope someone caught it...that's what it's all about...helping others. That's what I like!

United States
                  Member #71196
                  February 20, 2009
                  1653 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey tookool, I got 306 too.  WTG man, I waited for a couple days and wham.  Nice grid, keep up the good work:)

WTG............you are very smart...you see what's going on! Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

You notice tookool that 826? That might have a shot. 836 is looking alright too.

Thank you dr...I have those on my radar...thanks a million for your hard work and everyone here...luckyshoes...dee...Key...all!

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      23208 Posts
                      Posted: February 1, 2011, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Good job joeinpj! Nice one and WTG!

Party

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        23208 Posts
                        Posted: February 1, 2011, 12:32 am - IP Logged

After going over some things I have decided to move on and because the 925 came to quick and it did'nt make it into the cream. Also, PA, we had back to back to back with the last one being straight. I have no other alternative...................it's time for Molly! I am laying on her hard. I will get my money back! She starts this afternoon!

tookool! Great job on the grids for PA! Keep up the super work for all states you do. WTG on the hits!!

I'm keeping this one in mind for awhile and would love to see some double 8's. Your 369, 683, 628 and 647 are staying on my list for a little while.

Good luck tomorrow and catch a real good one for yourself!

United States
                          Member #71196
                          February 20, 2009
                          1653 Posts
                          Posted: February 1, 2011, 4:56 am - IP Logged

tookool! Great job on the grids for PA! Keep up the super work for all states you do. WTG on the hits!!

I'm keeping this one in mind for awhile and would love to see some double 8's. Your 369, 683, 628 and 647 are staying on my list for a little while.

Good luck tomorrow and catch a real good one for yourself!

Thank you Dr and after spending about an hr on some serious information I will be delaying the Ultra Grid because I really think that Molly is looking for some attention.

After going over some things I have decided to move on and because the 925 came to quick and it did'nt make it into the cream. Also, PA, we had back to back to back with the last one being straight. I have no other alternative...................it's time for Molly! I am laying on her hard. I will get my money back! She starts this afternoon!

United States
                            Member #71196
                            February 20, 2009
                            1653 Posts
                            Posted: February 1, 2011, 5:36 am - IP Logged

United States
                              Member #71196
                              February 20, 2009
                              1653 Posts
                              Posted: February 1, 2011, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Hi people. I've had the 942 on my mind for awhile now and I went to check out the payout info on the 306 and the number of winners was 942!

And she is in our Molly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 54 of 58