Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 56 of 58
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2011, 10:24 am - IP Logged

This is good!!

Focusing on the 817, 543, 653, 651

The 30 that was huge yesterday reduced itself to a 305 today..

I believe you have it here today tookool...some blends to consider:

763, 853, 861, 761, 765, 965

Let's get them today!

Good morning dr...throw in the 642 combo if you can...it's showing like crazy on my daily! Doing some work now...will get with you soon. Good luck drCheers

United States
    Member #71196
    February 20, 2009
    1653 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2011, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi people. not trying to sound like a know it all but if you review the hits in the previous 5 grids, there is always something in rows 2, 3 and 4. Rows...not columns!

Great luck to everyone and stay safe!

United States
      Member #71196
      February 20, 2009
      1653 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all the holders of wanna be 040.....with the 050........WTG PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
        Member #71196
        February 20, 2009
        1653 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2011, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

PA –SMART ULTRA GRID!DAY/NIGHT

Because of the drawing protocol in PA I added one additional formulation to these grids.

Start date: 02/01/2011 Night draw

If there are numbers that are in RED they are very likely.

White Bounce

United States
          Member #71196
          February 20, 2009
          1653 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2011, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all holders of 546...third burn in a row....I love PA...they make you work for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
            Member #76247
            June 22, 2009
            2144 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2011, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

This is good!!

Focusing on the 817, 543, 653, 651

The 30 that was huge yesterday reduced itself to a 305 today..

I believe you have it here today tookool...some blends to consider:

763, 853, 861, 761, 765, 965

Let's get them today!

You were all over that 546 today. Good idea about blending

Trip 777 and 333 showed up in workout off the 546 and a number that may hit soon 041. Hit big everyoneCheers

Wink CJR~

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              23245 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2011, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Because of the drawing protocol in PA I added one additional formulation to these grids.

tookool, this was not a burn today nor is any other draw where you have the sets to make the whole digit. That's not failure or miss, in fact it is

VERY helpful. Do not go kicking yourself in the pants for listing 20 or so sets in a grid that HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH EVERYTHING.

The numbers are there...if PA is going to be pulling fast ones...then stay a step ahead. Play the red because they hit BUT play the blends because

they are there. You know for a fact that you've had so many hits from past grids and when you have similar numbers in one grid to work with,

it's a snap.

Look at this for tonight...the above grid....54 and 56....you only have NINE numbers....NINE....on that grid. Sure it looks like more but you're

listing different set ups of the same set. The 45, 56 came out of 3 sets: 543, 356 and 651....for cryin out loud even the 050 was there today...

SEE IT?? Blends of 040 and 095. Now if anyone wants to think I'm crazy.....go right ahead and tookool if you want to be ticked at me picking

apart your grids..then go ahead, but dang tookool, I know you want to make money and it's HERE. Go back and look at your grids. You'll see.

OK...those red and yellow numbers will be here and show up as listed...but in the meantime, be on the lookout for the blends too.

You are pretty hard on yourself. I happen to think you're doing just fine...and you can take that to the bank, because that is worth something

too.

We are all going to get them good. Not one shining star....a whole universe of them coming up - all holding money in their hands.

Anyone for a barf bag?

Too bad...because I'm serious.

Get the wig splitter ready and if we don't use it good tomorrow, we're going to use it real good soon.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                23245 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2011, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

You were all over that 546 today. Good idea about blending

Trip 777 and 333 showed up in workout off the 546 and a number that may hit soon 041. Hit big everyoneCheers

GOOD!! I'll take a triple any day of the week....just not in January...Mad They deserve a good whoopin'.

That's their fault..what's a triple out since? OCTOBER?? wth?

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  23245 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2011, 4:02 am - IP Logged

doh, since AUGUST they've been out...

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2011, 4:33 am - IP Logged

tookool, this was not a burn today nor is any other draw where you have the sets to make the whole digit. That's not failure or miss, in fact it is

VERY helpful. Do not go kicking yourself in the pants for listing 20 or so sets in a grid that HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH EVERYTHING.

The numbers are there...if PA is going to be pulling fast ones...then stay a step ahead. Play the red because they hit BUT play the blends because

they are there. You know for a fact that you've had so many hits from past grids and when you have similar numbers in one grid to work with,

it's a snap.

Look at this for tonight...the above grid....54 and 56....you only have NINE numbers....NINE....on that grid. Sure it looks like more but you're

listing different set ups of the same set. The 45, 56 came out of 3 sets: 543, 356 and 651....for cryin out loud even the 050 was there today...

SEE IT?? Blends of 040 and 095. Now if anyone wants to think I'm crazy.....go right ahead and tookool if you want to be ticked at me picking

apart your grids..then go ahead, but dang tookool, I know you want to make money and it's HERE. Go back and look at your grids. You'll see.

OK...those red and yellow numbers will be here and show up as listed...but in the meantime, be on the lookout for the blends too.

You are pretty hard on yourself. I happen to think you're doing just fine...and you can take that to the bank, because that is worth something

too.

We are all going to get them good. Not one shining star....a whole universe of them coming up - all holding money in their hands.

Anyone for a barf bag?

Too bad...because I'm serious.

Get the wig splitter ready and if we don't use it good tomorrow, we're going to use it real good soon.

Yes...dr...you are right. But, I guess I spoil myself with the dead on's and that is how it should be. Not all the time though...so we have to out smart them. Thanks for the way you look at things. You are one in a million and no...Im not sucking up! Good luck everyone today and I would like to stress again, if you do not have a decent bankroll, please wait until you do to get involved with the Ultra Grids. When people lose money on my numbers I take it personal. Dr, you are right, we have something coming out of this.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      15098 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2011, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Hey...tookool....I know you have to have a descent bankroll to keep that cat in your avatar happy....Green laugh and I don't just mean food either....what kind of food do you feed it anyway...?... if I may ask...cause that cat has to have more than nine lives......LOL...and it is a cute avatar I must say....

United States
                        Member #71196
                        February 20, 2009
                        1653 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2011, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Hey...tookool....I know you have to have a descent bankroll to keep that cat in your avatar happy....Green laugh and I don't just mean food either....what kind of food do you feed it anyway...?... if I may ask...cause that cat has to have more than nine lives......LOL...and it is a cute avatar I must say....

He's very spoiled Dee...Steak and eggs....he's very demanding and he only drinks the imported stuff.........that's why I have to win! Good luck today Dee!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be hearing from me on what we spoke about!

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          23245 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2011, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Yes...dr...you are right. But, I guess I spoil myself with the dead on's and that is how it should be. Not all the time though...so we have to out smart them. Thanks for the way you look at things. You are one in a million and no...Im not sucking up! Good luck everyone today and I would like to stress again, if you do not have a decent bankroll, please wait until you do to get involved with the Ultra Grids. When people lose money on my numbers I take it personal. Dr, you are right, we have something coming out of this.

You can't suck up if no one lets you..I don't have time for that anyway. It's a monumental waste of time. So I'm happy to see that's not what

you're doing to me. Thumbs Up

I do sense that you might have taken my post the wrong way. You can be spoiled with wanting the dead ons but you can miss all the good

stuff in between too. I just see an additional way to use your grids and it's blending things - simple actually. There is no need to take anyone

losing any money personally because unless you feel responsible for some odd reason for what they play, then you aren't responsible for what

they spend. You put it out there as an aid, very good one indeed, and hope for the best. You are adding your take on this sometimes frustrating

thing called PA Lottery. Now, if you were to be selling something..then you could feel awful if people were losing money, my gosh, then you'd

have something to prove big time..they might bring out the torches and pitchforks if you didn't produce every draw...which is impossible anyway.

I just thought I'd comment on what I saw...it happens pretty much as well as the actual hits with all 3 numbers do. But if a person is able to

benefit from using it more ways than one, that is a multi-beneficial tool you have provided for everyone.

Keep up the good work and those 30's are back again....might be the red liner today or soon....320 - cj likes that one or maybe jojo's

307 too. I'm going to hang onto a 853, 530, 253 and your 706 for awhile and see how that goes.

Good stuff! Get a huge hit today!

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            23245 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2011, 10:50 am - IP Logged

I like 670 a lot...543 too. Nail a good one!

United States
                              Member #71196
                              February 20, 2009
                              1653 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2011, 10:53 am - IP Logged

You can't suck up if no one lets you..I don't have time for that anyway. It's a monumental waste of time. So I'm happy to see that's not what

you're doing to me. Thumbs Up

I do sense that you might have taken my post the wrong way. You can be spoiled with wanting the dead ons but you can miss all the good

stuff in between too. I just see an additional way to use your grids and it's blending things - simple actually. There is no need to take anyone

losing any money personally because unless you feel responsible for some odd reason for what they play, then you aren't responsible for what

they spend. You put it out there as an aid, very good one indeed, and hope for the best. You are adding your take on this sometimes frustrating

thing called PA Lottery. Now, if you were to be selling something..then you could feel awful if people were losing money, my gosh, then you'd

have something to prove big time..they might bring out the torches and pitchforks if you didn't produce every draw...which is impossible anyway.

I just thought I'd comment on what I saw...it happens pretty much as well as the actual hits with all 3 numbers do. But if a person is able to

benefit from using it more ways than one, that is a multi-beneficial tool you have provided for everyone.

Keep up the good work and those 30's are back again....might be the red liner today or soon....320 - cj likes that one or maybe jojo's

307 too. I'm going to hang onto a 853, 530, 253 and your 706 for awhile and see how that goes.

Good stuff! Get a huge hit today!

Dr...you can be the Blender...you are so great at seeing stuff others don't. Let's get them good today...the 670 is very nice! Lets do it DrDance

Page 56 of 58