Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 57 of 58
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2011, 11:01 am - IP Logged

PA –SMART ULTRA GRID!DAY/NIGHT

Because of the drawing protocol in PA I added one additional formulation to these grids.

Start date: 02/01/2011 Night draw

If there are numbers that are in RED they are very likely.

I see what you mean Dr...about blending.

Last 3 draws:

546..................we had them all!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22893 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2011, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

tookool something is brewing and it's your grid....the right pairs are there and it's ready to pop. I'll be there for the party!

Good luck tonight!!

United States
      Member #71196
      February 20, 2009
      1653 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

tookool something is brewing and it's your grid....the right pairs are there and it's ready to pop. I'll be there for the party!

Good luck tonight!!

So will I dr..........right with you!Cheers

United States
        Member #71196
        February 20, 2009
        1653 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2011, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22893 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2011, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

tookool wow! - going with another sum 12 tonight plus your 354/543 and I still like 670, 817 and have to put 865 in AND go doubles 855/558 and 766.

I'd be nuts to not take up the 7 special alerts there, that's a good list of numbers. So, I'm in tonight.

Come on PA GIVE IT!!

Good luck tonight!!!

United States
            Member #71196
            February 20, 2009
            1653 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2011, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

tookool wow! - going with another sum 12 tonight plus your 354/543 and I still like 670, 817 and have to put 865 in AND go doubles 855/558 and 766.

I'd be nuts to not take up the 7 special alerts there, that's a good list of numbers. So, I'm in tonight.

Come on PA GIVE IT!!

Good luck tonight!!!

Very good shot Dr...I know I am gonna' blast a front or back pair...if it's one that I have highlited...we got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22893 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2011, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

tookool! you were talking about those pairs, I don't know how you play and I never played front pair/back pair but if you played your 20 in the red,

YOU GOT IT!! WTG!!

I was looking at this earlier and just had time to comment on it but not really too much time to look into what you were doing here but I see a 80

and a 20 there...and look at the special alert number..320 correct set up, just with the digit 3.

Good job!!

Party

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                14851 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2011, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

tookool! you were talking about those pairs, I don't know how you play and I never played front pair/back pair but if you played your 20 in the red,

YOU GOT IT!! WTG!!

I was looking at this earlier and just had time to comment on it but not really too much time to look into what you were doing here but I see a 80

and a 20 there...and look at the special alert number..320 correct set up, just with the digit 3.

Good job!!

Party

WTG tookool on your 80... 20 pairs....I caught the 820 tonite...and dr65 if you mirror that 3 in the 320 to an 8 you had 820 str8....if they don't get us in the flipping of the 6's and 9's they get us in mirroring the number....lol

Party            Party

United States
                  Member #71196
                  February 20, 2009
                  1653 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2011, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

YOU GOT IT!! WTG!!

Good job!!

Party

Thanks Dr and Dee...just a little something I play along with my Grid...I call it insurance...if I don't get my actual hit...I bring home some bacon anywayDance

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2011, 12:59 am - IP Logged

WTG tookool on your 80... 20 pairs....I caught the 820 tonite...and dr65 if you mirror that 3 in the 320 to an 8 you had 820 str8....if they don't get us in the flipping of the 6's and 9's they get us in mirroring the number....lol

Party            Party

WTG Dee...very proud of you....Zmom....I think had that one wrapped up....she's getting really good! I think she's a smartiepants like you DeeDance

United States
                      Member #71196
                      February 20, 2009
                      1653 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2011, 7:55 am - IP Logged

First of all, on the blue and orange daily work-ups, you read those numbers from right to left disregarding the 4th digit if there is one. You are only dealing with the hundreds, tens and ones columns. I use this daily work-up and the high-lited pairs as an insurance policy against the GRID not hitting. I always place a little something on the top 4 lines in the blue and the bottom 2 lines in the grey and of course on my high-lited pairs which come from the orange section. This work up is good for both drawings today. Keep in mind…I almost always hit at least one front or back pair. Yesterday, although, I missed my GRID I still hit the 633 and the 20 back pair. Now today, the alert numbers in white have changed their set-ups bacause of yesterday’s activity and I do have trips showing…the ones listed in the alert box. If this is a lot to take in, I understand. It will be all automatic in the program.

United States
                        Member #71196
                        February 20, 2009
                        1653 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2011, 8:10 am - IP Logged

First of all, on the blue and orange daily work-ups, you read those numbers from right to left disregarding the 4th digit if there is one. You are only dealing with the hundreds, tens and ones columns. I use this daily work-up and the high-lited pairs as an insurance policy against the GRID not hitting. I always place a little something on the top 4 lines in the blue and the bottom 2 lines in the grey and of course on my high-lited pairs which come from the orange section. This work up is good for both drawings today. Keep in mind…I almost always hit at least one front or back pair. Yesterday, although, I missed my GRID I still hit the 633 and the 20 back pair. Now today, the alert numbers in white have changed their set-ups bacause of yesterday’s activity and I do have trips showing…the ones listed in the alert box. If this is a lot to take in, I understand. It will be all automatic in the program.

Pull that scroll bar over people....more info....over to the right!

United States
                          Member #71196
                          February 20, 2009
                          1653 Posts
                          Posted: February 4, 2011, 8:51 am - IP Logged

People...I missed the 18 fr pair and the 87 back pair.

That gives us...187 for the set up on the 187

United States
                            Member #71196
                            February 20, 2009
                            1653 Posts
                            Posted: February 4, 2011, 10:31 am - IP Logged

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
                              Member #76247
                              June 22, 2009
                              2144 Posts
                              Posted: February 4, 2011, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Great set-up TooKool !!!!! and your alerts I love it!!!!

WTG on your hits yesterdayThumbs Up

Wink CJR~

Page 57 of 58