Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 51 of 58
PrintE-mailLink
ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
Southwestern, PA
United States
Member #90629
May 1, 2010
371 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2011, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

ok, let me tackle this one..You do not owe anyone an explanation, apology or a reason why you do what you do

or are who you are. There's not just a little tension, there's a lot of it...it just depends on WHERE you post..That

strange little section of PA where Gus runs rampant. There seems to be a LOT of tension there when you step in

and post or someone - OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!! - makes the mistake of swinging the subject to pick 4 or numbers

falling in another state!!

The amount of tension also depends on a certain self appointed moderator who chooses to run *their* thread (read: place

to post..) with an iron fist and sick watch dog style where the term: Free to be Me only applies as long as it's first and foremost

in everyone's mind that the word me is an all encompassing term only fit for the self elected leader of the pack. Don't support

anyone else before/instead of showering kudos on the pack leader...that's a no no in the communist section of PA.

It is only fitting people like you are insulted, reprimanded, put down and put in their place....you rain on parades, tookool.

Funny thing is every other parade going on in this place is THANKFUL for your rain...because it means $$$$.

I've seen what you do here and what you have done since you started posting. I never once felt threatened, withheld congrats,

scolded you like you were a child, made you reconsider what you were doing....NO ONE else did either...except, well, you know...

The Queen of Hearts.

I'm going to be assertive here but it is not self-serving in any way whatsoever...tookool - be who you are, post what you want,

use the forums for what they were intended:

Places where posters can post their thoughts, their ideas, their systems, their feelings, their support for anyone THEY choose,

without feeling forced into misguided devotion, restricted, made to feel they have to be mindful of what they want to say

and who is not going to like it or make sure the boss is always first. In other words, a place where you can truly be:

Free to be Me.

Another funny, awhile back there was a thread where similar things were happening...boss lady rings a bell....things were so

**Serious...** some **Players** decided to revolt and a new thread was born...I posted there all the time, even gave it 5

stars. That was well before Mind Control became the norm.

I like you tookool. Keep celebrating, keep posting, keep it real. Last time I checked this was a free country. I never did like the

word:

SQUELCH

when used for a happy, healthy, helpful team player who is not interested in floating their own boat and keeping everyone in

their place. We don't need that here.

No matter what the ~signature of the day~ is...Roll Eyes....let us all not confuse subtle, yet effective tyranny with being humble.

Stay clear of those who are arrogant enough to openly and repeatedly condemn and correct other posters for being themselves.

You go SUM QUEEN!!!!  I Agree!

Holding my angel close Wink

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
    If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
    United States
    Member #73903
    April 28, 2009
    1433 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2011, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

TooKool, you are a gem for PA, I've been watching you and you do have it together, so dont pay simple mess any mind, you are doing something wonderful and for a better word SPIRITUAL for your LP family, you bless the family's lives in this time of money shortage, you are needed and you are fullfilling your cause, so chin up baby and keep doing your thing if OH dont want you, ooh trust me honey PA love you and will stand up for you any day.

So do what you do best for all of us and lets pull out a can for gus GUS.

You have my Blessings hun.

I saw the 927 in my vission but it was going to FL so I posted the 927 on FL post on 1/26/11, didnt think it was coming here so soon.... oh I missed it bummer. 1/29/11 Mid Str888.

Best of Luck and Happy Winnings to All Of You.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
    Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22980 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2011, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

You have 2 numbers that I have been waiting for 609/960 and 975/759 adding them

cj, that list of yours too is going to send the month out with a bang!! That is one eye-popping, money making system you had for January, there's a

few days left and those 2 numbers are looking good to me too. February's is coming quick and it's going to be rockin' and rollin' too.

Come on PA - draw!

Big Smile

mglsr's avatar - candle
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #2369
        September 23, 2003
        3072 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2011, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

You do a great job tookool, some people are just jealous ..............

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #78052
          August 6, 2009
          785 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Hey Tookool?   WTG!    Your Grid worked tonight!   BOXED HIT!  236 Pa tonight!

United States
            Member #71196
            February 20, 2009
            1653 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey Tookool?   WTG!    Your Grid worked tonight!   BOXED HIT!  236 Pa tonight!

Thanks all and everything is okay. The 236 was nice but not high enough in the cream.

United States
              Member #71196
              February 20, 2009
              1653 Posts
              Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

TooKool, you are a gem for PA, I've been watching you and you do have it together, so dont pay simple mess any mind, you are doing something wonderful and for a better word SPIRITUAL for your LP family, you bless the family's lives in this time of money shortage, you are needed and you are fullfilling your cause, so chin up baby and keep doing your thing if OH dont want you, ooh trust me honey PA love you and will stand up for you any day.

So do what you do best for all of us and lets pull out a can for gus GUS.

You have my Blessings hun.

I saw the 927 in my vission but it was going to FL so I posted the 927 on FL post on 1/26/11, didnt think it was coming here so soon.... oh I missed it bummer. 1/29/11 Mid Str888.

Best of Luck and Happy Winnings to All Of You.

Empress-N...now I really feel blessed if you stop by. Sorry about your 927...it will be coming your way. Thank you for all the kind words. I have something very special for every state soon. Thanks again Empress-N

United States
                Member #71196
                February 20, 2009
                1653 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

You do a great job tookool, some people are just jealous ..............

Hi mike. Tenn been a little rough. Im trying for ya's. That darn 445 today...unreal!

United States
                  Member #71196
                  February 20, 2009
                  1653 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Whoever brought in the 236 here in PA...my congrats to you all!

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

PA SUPER-GRID : Start 1/29/2011-MID-DAY

The numbers in BOLD are always stronger. They are the cream of the crop in the next 4 or 5 drawings. The numbers in Green are very strong as a combo. And finally, if there are numbers in Red they contain an overdue digit. If there are no numbers in Red, that just means that Normal distribution is working as it should and you can focus on those BOLD and Green numbers. What I like to do is compare the BOLD with the rest of the set and look for the duplicate combo. Those tend to strike first and for good reason…there are more of them. These numbers are for Day and Night , generally for 4 to 5 drawings unless we have a “Quickie”, I will then re-generate a new one.

Great Luck To All!

I know Im getting it...you all want to join me. You are more than welcomed!

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14889 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

You are just to funny...tookool.....I like that new avatar and I also like the other one ...they both really bring this thread to life....you goooooo..... and get that big win that you deserve to get...you worked hard for it....White Bounce

United States
                        Member #71196
                        February 20, 2009
                        1653 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

You are just to funny...tookool.....I like that new avatar and I also like the other one ...they both really bring this thread to life....you goooooo..... and get that big win that you deserve to get...you worked hard for it....White Bounce

You will be rich Dee...I will see to it! I have something big in store for all states!

Thanks Dee!

United States
                          United States
                          Member #60097
                          April 5, 2008
                          3958 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2011, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Tookool, you have had a pretty good amount of straights over the past two months with your key numbers.......................all in all an excellent job and thanks for your outstanding contributions.  Groundhog Day is coming; I hope you and all players clean housePartyCongratulations to all winners and posters of 927 and 236 from today.

Big Wins For All!

United States
                            Member #71196
                            February 20, 2009
                            1653 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2011, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Tookool, you have had a pretty good amount of straights over the past two months with your key numbers.......................all in all an excellent job and thanks for your outstanding contributions.  Groundhog Day is coming; I hope you and all players clean housePartyCongratulations to all winners and posters of 927 and 236 from today.

Thank you Keystone...I have something very BIG in store for mr. Corbett and Gus. Gus will not be laughing at us when Im done. He'll be drawing welfare and foodstamps!Green laugh

United States
                              Member #71196
                              February 20, 2009
                              1653 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2011, 1:31 am - IP Logged

You go SUM QUEEN!!!!  I Agree!

Hi Zmommy...what do you think...Dr for President! Very nice writer! I hope your mouth gets better soon and tell your Mom that tookool says See Ya!

Page 51 of 58