Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 44 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22939 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2011, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Won $50!!

Good job TitaBug!! WTG!! A whole lotta matches...those are fun. Good luck on your next one!!

Party

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2011, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Good job Matt!! The Cash Fever I still like but my favorite store today did not have them stocked. My

gosh, ran into the ticket hawk tonight, man was she guarding the machine...felt like beating her back or

smacking her. She bought 4 Monopoly's in a row, scratched them like she was putting out a fire on them

and got 4 more - she did not want to move at all. I thought sheesh lady, I really hope you don't win

anything...I'm not like that but in this case, there is no reason a little courtesy cannot be extended to

the fellow player: me. So I thought go ahead, take your time cause I'm buying the next one. She took

the others out to her car...I snuck the next one and won $75 with 5 tophats again - ticket #033 Evil Smile

Thanks! You are doing well on Monopoly again; maybe it's one for me to try more? They haven't done well lately for me. Someone got #019 Cash Fever right before I bought one, so I was lucky to snag the $100 win after him. Giant has one ticket hawk I always see there - she doesn't say anything but she will wait right behind me while I play.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22939 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2011, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks! You are doing well on Monopoly again; maybe it's one for me to try more? They haven't done well lately for me. Someone got #019 Cash Fever right before I bought one, so I was lucky to snag the $100 win after him. Giant has one ticket hawk I always see there - she doesn't say anything but she will wait right behind me while I play.

lol! Some places get so bad, I feel like taking a curtain with me and erecting a voting booth style privacy

barrier. This hawk watched me approach and was staring at the money in my hand...maybe that quickly

she calculated whether I had enough on me to buy her Monopoly's or some 5x the Money tickets...I was

not there for the $1 tickets. She could have had all of those, she probably would have done much better.

8 Monopoly's put her down $40 bucks.

Out of that same machine, the good store, I also got 5 - Sizzlin 7's tickets...one had 7's all the way across

on both lines..I thought wow, $1/$2 under each..but no, not today...it had a mix of $2's and $5's and a $10

on it...total $50, ticket #101...funny thing about that number, it's my pick 3 favorite too.

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
        Mid Atlantic States
        United States
        Member #60043
        April 3, 2008
        1422 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2011, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Good job Matt!! The Cash Fever I still like but my favorite store today did not have them stocked. My

gosh, ran into the ticket hawk tonight, man was she guarding the machine...felt like beating her back or

smacking her. She bought 4 Monopoly's in a row, scratched them like she was putting out a fire on them

and got 4 more - she did not want to move at all. I thought sheesh lady, I really hope you don't win

anything...I'm not like that but in this case, there is no reason a little courtesy cannot be extended to

the fellow player: me. So I thought go ahead, take your time cause I'm buying the next one. She took

the others out to her car...I snuck the next one and won $75 with 5 tophats again - ticket #033 Evil Smile

I Laughed my AZZ off.......about your description of the ticket hawk.......dr65....(scratched them like she was putting out a fire on

them).......BTW I won 50 on a box today (Tuesday mid) and two 30 dollar wins on pairs....the total comes to your favorite

number 110.......I am still laughing at the description of the ticket hawk.........beaudad.....

ROFL

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22939 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2011, 12:23 am - IP Logged

I Laughed my AZZ off.......about your description of the ticket hawk.......dr65....(scratched them like she was putting out a fire on

them).......BTW I won 50 on a box today (Tuesday mid) and two 30 dollar wins on pairs....the total comes to your favorite

number 110.......I am still laughing at the description of the ticket hawk.........beaudad.....

ROFL

lol beaudad!! Hello!! WTGGG on your win!!! That is FABULOUS!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

I see that number on the clock, on tickets, in the other states..grrr lol It will be here and I'm ready for it.

Keep up the great work beaudad and get a good one tomorrow too!!

PartyBananaBananaBananaParty

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
            Mid Atlantic States
            United States
            Member #60043
            April 3, 2008
            1422 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2011, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Thanks doc..........you made my day!!!

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2011, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I fell victim 1 too many times to these dam poachers. It seems like they are out in force lately, and not just in Florida !!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22939 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2011, 12:47 am - IP Logged

I fell victim 1 too many times to these dam poachers. It seems like they are out in force lately, and not just in Florida !!

Yea and I kinda felt like one too...this lady deserved it. I've never seen multi-tasking finer...she had eyes

everywhere..on my hands, on the machine, on her tickets, in the trash, on the door..all the while her

hands were either scratching off 4 tickets at once or feeding more money into the machine. All this in about

15 seconds flat. She was like 3 people at one time. Crazy, just crazy. I should have checked her tickets,

she probably missed a top prize for being such a spazz...it's probably laying in the trash right now.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2011, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Best advice put all your scratchers in your pocket winner or loser and cash out in another store. They should leave you alone then.

I outsmarted one the other day. I bought multiple losing tickets of FMC with me to the store and placed them on the stand. Keep in mind I just won $100 from the previous ticket on the roll. My goal was to see if this one Publix worker picks up the losers, sees 5 of them and buys the next ticket on the roll. Well thats just what he ended up doing. He actually bought the next 3 and lost $60. Just a little payback for him swooping the winners from me several times.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2011, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Cash Fever won again, but $20 this time. The number was #011. It was my only winner. Mother's Day #027 lost, and so did 3 $2 tickets.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2011, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

My last session was at Wawa. With my $20, I made $5 at Giant.

#051 BWS - $20 (3/4 wins from that roll and two were $20 and not just $10 - maybe I'll find $100 from it)

#031 Mother's Day - $5

#131 and #132 Whole Lotta Hundreds lost. So did another Match 3 Tripler.

I'm glad the only gambling I do is with scratch-offs and a few numbers game tickets. If I enjoyed other forms this much, it could get expensive.

FL
                        United States
                        Member #104946
                        January 22, 2011
                        105 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2011, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Picked up a 50.00 win on Color of Money but that was after at least 10 that did not win across different days.  Also, grabbed the awesome star for 100.00 on Billion Dollar but broke even because I picked up 3 Millionair club (all lost) and that was the 2nd Billion card,  It was #35.  I picked up 34 since it has won alot but didnt' and then though I would try #35.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                          A long and winding road
                          United States
                          Member #17084
                          June 10, 2005
                          4528 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2011, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Congrats I wish I was this lucky

You guys even got a code for thousand TND ?

Thanks James! Yeah at first I thought I only won Ten Dollars cuz that has the TN and I didnt see the D til I scratched more.....

Florida seems to have some good scratchers as far as making them fun. PA likes to do sports games which I really do not care to win a years football pass....PRefer the CASH  so I can invest or pay the winter heating bills.....

Ohh they stopped the LETTER codes and now they just have a small box that you have to take to a card reader machine to see if its a winner or not.....I liked the letter codes though, Ya knew if ya lost if a Z, Q, B, or K was on the ticket.....

MattinPA- Going on a road trip next week to upper PA , so maybe I'll look for the cash fever ones.....I didnt realize the game stays open til the grand prize is claimed.....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2011, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Today got a roll of Green & Gold and hit $4,000 on one of the tickets. I posted pics in the other forum woohoo Dance

ny
                              United States
                              Member #88765
                              March 22, 2010
                              319 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2011, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

wow grats james...are the $5 tickets from 001 to 100??? is this ticket one of the new games or an old one?

Page 44 of 907