Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 day ago by reddog.

Page 46 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
United States
United States
Member #60097
April 5, 2008
3957 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2011, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Gamegirl excellent win on the 10X the money!  Very pleased to see you get that claim form!  Excellent job!PartyPartyPartyParty

Big Wins For All!

United States
    United States
    Member #60097
    April 5, 2008
    3957 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Dr65 congratulations on the Megamultiplier.............that number 10 is hot!

Matt.............nice job with 5 wins in a row.............things are looking up..................you are on the right path now and the momentum is building!

James................nice 4 grand win!  Awesome!  Glad to see all the winners here today!

PartyPartyPartyParty

Big Wins For All!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #104435
      January 14, 2011
      2244 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2011, 12:37 am - IP Logged

So bought a few more rolls today

* Green Hornet. Got $225 back. # 054 won $100 . If not for that the roll was dead.

* FMC. Got $210 back. There winners were 2x $50 , 1x $30 and 4x $20. I got this because this was the only roll available. I talked to the clerk and he said he has seen rolls with $1K and $500 or 3x $500 on 1 roll , but he has also seen $600 rolls pay out only $100.

Also got 5x BDB and 5x $20 Monopoly got only $40 back on those.

Today I was basically trying to test my luck but failed. Ill take $1K of my win for lotto money once its gone im drastically slowing down.

For anyone wanting to get a roll get a $3 or $5 game , the payout is the best. I do not recommend the $20 rolls as you just saw it payed less then a $5 roll !!

Unless you are hoping for that million the odds of hitting lower tier prizes are basically the same on $5 games and $20 games.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4525 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2011, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Keystone! Glad our area has some winning tickets!

James- you make sense with your words on the ticket $ types. I have found the 5$ and 10$ are break even ones but the $2's one loses more then gains. You are a brave man to play 20$ tickets :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I tried in Pottstown today with no luck at all - usually up there is no better than here. Weis was dreadful - two Cash Extravaganzas (#021 and #022) lost. My only wins today were on older tickets except for a couple minor Whole Lotta Hundreds wins. Still waiting for new tickets to do anything where I am. I'm not going to have a big day when the April tickets come out - they will have to show me they are any good.

The one bright spot today - that Big Winner Spectacular roll at Giant produced a win again for $10 on #060. Tried the Whole Lotta Hundreds roll that had 5 winners in a row, but #057 and #058 lost.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2011, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Congratulations to everyone on here. I stumbled on this site a few weeks ago and signed up today to respond to a guy with Excel issues. Matt..I grew up in Pottstown and I live nearby.  The biggest I ever won was $500 at a grocery store I use to work(about 13 years ago) and havent seen anything over $100 in what feels like ages. This area or my luck seems to be cold.lol  I love stopping at places I never play before. If I am driving around and see a sign and have cash, I will stop. I figure I am in that area for a reason, why not take a chance. Hence why I never carry cash, cause I will drop it all on tickets..

I have purchased rolls in the past, but never had any success. Bought a handful today and had more winner than losers, but nothing over $10.   Looks like I will be making this site a prequent visit and hope to have some good results to post again soon. The drought has to end eventually.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2011, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Today got a roll of $5 Black Pearls. I wanted Ruby 7s or Florida Gold but they did not have any anywhere and no one will be carrying those games again.

Results

2x $40

1x $30

1x $20

8x $10

2x $5

and ............... Drum

$1,000 Hurray!

Ticket #004 won the big bucks. #003 won $10 and #005 won $20. 3 back to back winners very strange !! Maybe its a clever way to fend off the people who chase wins ? Cause they usually stop when they hit a winner. In both my big wins there were back to back winners. Makes me also wonder what other prizes I have missed ...

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22880 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2011, 6:09 am - IP Logged

Today got a roll of $5 Black Pearls. I wanted Ruby 7s or Florida Gold but they did not have any anywhere and no one will be carrying those games again.

Results

2x $40

1x $30

1x $20

8x $10

2x $5

and ............... Drum

$1,000 Hurray!

Ticket #004 won the big bucks. #003 won $10 and #005 won $20. 3 back to back winners very strange !! Maybe its a clever way to fend off the people who chase wins ? Cause they usually stop when they hit a winner. In both my big wins there were back to back winners. Makes me also wonder what other prizes I have missed ...

WTG James!!! Super job and great win too!!! Keep it up and get that top prize!!!

PartyBananaBananaBananaParty

ny
                  United States
                  Member #88765
                  March 22, 2010
                  319 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

wow grats james...your winning all your money back! nice

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2011, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to everyone on here. I stumbled on this site a few weeks ago and signed up today to respond to a guy with Excel issues. Matt..I grew up in Pottstown and I live nearby.  The biggest I ever won was $500 at a grocery store I use to work(about 13 years ago) and havent seen anything over $100 in what feels like ages. This area or my luck seems to be cold.lol  I love stopping at places I never play before. If I am driving around and see a sign and have cash, I will stop. I figure I am in that area for a reason, why not take a chance. Hence why I never carry cash, cause I will drop it all on tickets..

I have purchased rolls in the past, but never had any success. Bought a handful today and had more winner than losers, but nothing over $10.   Looks like I will be making this site a prequent visit and hope to have some good results to post again soon. The drought has to end eventually.

Welcome, omiller35! I'm in the Collegeville area, so you are not far from me. We can share info. on findings. Last year, I could find a lot of $100s (especially on Cash Fever and Big Winner Spectacular) and even some $200s around here. But starting around fall last year, things changed and I couldn't do as well. Even before that, I had never seen winners of over $200. I've been playing scratch offs for close to 2 years now. I don't know if the area got cold, the Lottery got worse, or my luck isn't very good anymore. Could be a comnibation of the three.

If anyone knows of lucky stores in the Collegeville/Limerick/Pottstown area, feel free to post.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2011, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Matt. I live closer to Reading now, but still go down that way alot. There is a small gas station next to my work that seems to always hit decent. When I stop at Giant, Redners etc, I dont seem to do as well. The one day I was on a roll of getting 50's and 100's. A co worker said " Here is $5, get me something good". Came back and got her a $50 winner. A husband/wife couple bought the gas station and they are super nice.  sometimes feel bad that all I do is buy lottery tickets, that I will occasionally stock up on some soda/snacks just to give them better profits. if I ever hit decent, I will definately give them a tip or buy then a nice gift card at a local restaurant.  I was hoping to see someone on here local to get an idea of where the good stores are location. Seemed hard enough to find PA people to play the same games to compare, let alone someone really local .  I swear that it seems worse than years past for winner.

The Redners in Douglassville still had the Ruby 7's and Emerald 8's. I remember seeing someone on here hit decent and saw there were a few winner left. Odd to still find a ticket that uses the 3 digit pin code vs site validation. I went back today and got a $3 Money Comb-ticket 089-won $3, (4) $100,000 Bingo(see alot of good prizes on them)-ticket045-048 and (12) more of the Ruby/Emeralds-ticket 037-048. I havent scratched them yet, but I will post if I hit anything.

There were in the machine. I posted on another thread why I like the machines. Basically after filling them for years, I know humans can make mistakes and forget to change dollar amounts and cutting lengths. You could get $5 for $2 a piece. I have seen it before.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2011, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome! I often go to the supermarkets around here (Giant, Wegmans) and Wawa. I had hopes for Wawa, but they don't seem luckier. Today I'm trying Turkey Hill - not much spending, though. I've seen that Ruby 7s/Emerald 8s game here, too - it's too old, and it could fool people looking for Emerald 8s.

United States
                          United States
                          Member #60097
                          April 5, 2008
                          3957 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2011, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Welcome, omiller35! I'm in the Collegeville area, so you are not far from me. We can share info. on findings. Last year, I could find a lot of $100s (especially on Cash Fever and Big Winner Spectacular) and even some $200s around here. But starting around fall last year, things changed and I couldn't do as well. Even before that, I had never seen winners of over $200. I've been playing scratch offs for close to 2 years now. I don't know if the area got cold, the Lottery got worse, or my luck isn't very good anymore. Could be a comnibation of the three.

If anyone knows of lucky stores in the Collegeville/Limerick/Pottstown area, feel free to post.

The Giant store in Stowe, which is just a mile or two outside of Pottstown, sold a 100,000 dollar raffle winner over the holidays.................their sratch offs might be good too!Party

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/show-retailer.aspx?id=9919

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/story.aspx?id=141838

Big Wins For All!

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2011, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

The day was pretty decent. The (4) $100,000 Bingo's I do not play, so I will have to wait til tomorrow. The Money comb won $3. 040(Ruby)=$20, 041(Emerald)=$8, 042(Ruby)=$100, 048(Ruby)=$5...  I did play $83 today, so it wasn't all profit, but I will def take it. I liked the 3 in a row. I had a feeling when the 3rd one hit it would be good. Like others stated, I have seen a few small wins lead up to a big one. Hope the bingos are good tomorrow also. Speaking of. I played one last night and thought I lost. Went to the store and turns out it was $10. I hate this new system without the codes.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2011, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Had relatives in Stowe. I know exactly where it is. They moved across the street and I think I can honestly say I never bought any tickets there. GUess I know where I am going this week :)

Page 46 of 907