Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13602 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 51 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2011, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Congrats SPADEGOD and B$Rizzle !!!! 

@ B$Rizzle

Seems you hit $200 every day on $20 LFL lol

2014 Highest Winner: $500

ny
    United States
    Member #88765
    March 22, 2010
    319 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2011, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Todays tickets:

$20 Gold Rush today (since they added 2 more Top Prizes)...Won $20 back (Ticket #023)

$20 Lucky for Life ...Won $25  (Ticket #037)

$20 Lucky for Life ...Won $200 =) (8 matches for $25 each - Ticket #018)

$10 200 Mill Spectacular ....Won $15 (Ticket #001)

spent $70....won $260...= Net win: $190....Im done for today

nice...were these the only tickets you bought???

United States
      Member #102727
      December 25, 2010
      609 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2011, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Awesome! Congrats!...Was it a single # match for $1,000?

NO, I hit 5 $100 with the double 7 sign for each $100  Thumbs Up

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

$20 win on Mother's Day #057, but otherwise Giant wasn't lucky today. Four Winner Take All losers in a row (#049-052.) One more try tonight.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4523 Posts
          Posted: April 20, 2011, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Matt, your birthday prize is coming, I just know it! Yikes on four in a row and no win from Winner Take all. I like that game but not if its gonna wipe out a 20$ with no wins....

The Sizzlin 7's are done sizzlin in my area as are the Win for Life . Neither would produce a 2$ win or free ticket. Blew 12 bucks and decided to quit for the day.

Tomorrow is another day and an opportunity to win! :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: April 20, 2011, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Matt, your birthday prize is coming, I just know it! Yikes on four in a row and no win from Winner Take all. I like that game but not if its gonna wipe out a 20$ with no wins....

The Sizzlin 7's are done sizzlin in my area as are the Win for Life . Neither would produce a 2$ win or free ticket. Blew 12 bucks and decided to quit for the day.

Tomorrow is another day and an opportunity to win! :)

Winner Take All's become State Take All. After my $40 win, it went ice cold. I've seen 6 and 7 losers in a row on the $5 games before, but it was still annoying.

Thanks for the encouragement! Hope you are right!

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: April 20, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I swear there is just no randomization on these tickets. How do the same numbers lose over and over and over? Didn't used to be this way. I'm not playing tomorrow because the Lottery was not amusing today.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22861 Posts
                Posted: April 21, 2011, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Matt I agree with you...they are nowhere near amusing. Little or no wins lately...wins of the price of

the ticket. I've often thought in the past when I expended energy to insert my bills, punch my selections

in and then scratch the tickets off that the least they could do was compensate me more than the cost

of the ticket....pay me for my time instead of rewarding me with my original $20 on a $20 ticket.

As in, let me win double the ticket price or at least $5 above it. A lot of times, the wins are exactly what

you pay and if anyone is really happy with that then - yay! and toot toot! But that is the same as paying

$1 and winning $1...or a $5 and $5 etc, etc. Just not the same feeling at all as winning $5,000! Banana lol

But they can't all be good ones, who doesn't know that? But I can relate to your frustration. You would

think consistent losing numbered tickets would eventually WIN something...on some game, in some life-

time. No Nod

I've noticed that some wins continue to be on same ticket numbers...010, 018, 019, 050, 030, 022....so I

do like to look for numbers I've won on in the past.

Today I found a Cash Extravaganza ticket #010 for $20 - wow - it had the gold bar symbol with a $10

below it. Just more proof to me though that ticket #'s that have won in the past continue to win. It won't

be all of them but maybe that is something to look for too.

Well this is either good news or bad news:

The new releases should be right around the corner.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22861 Posts
                  Posted: April 21, 2011, 9:24 am - IP Logged

SWTG B$Rizzle and SPADEGODS your wins!!!

PartyParty

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: April 21, 2011, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Matt I agree with you...they are nowhere near amusing. Little or no wins lately...wins of the price of

the ticket. I've often thought in the past when I expended energy to insert my bills, punch my selections

in and then scratch the tickets off that the least they could do was compensate me more than the cost

of the ticket....pay me for my time instead of rewarding me with my original $20 on a $20 ticket.

As in, let me win double the ticket price or at least $5 above it. A lot of times, the wins are exactly what

you pay and if anyone is really happy with that then - yay! and toot toot! But that is the same as paying

$1 and winning $1...or a $5 and $5 etc, etc. Just not the same feeling at all as winning $5,000! Banana lol

But they can't all be good ones, who doesn't know that? But I can relate to your frustration. You would

think consistent losing numbered tickets would eventually WIN something...on some game, in some life-

time. No Nod

I've noticed that some wins continue to be on same ticket numbers...010, 018, 019, 050, 030, 022....so I

do like to look for numbers I've won on in the past.

Today I found a Cash Extravaganza ticket #010 for $20 - wow - it had the gold bar symbol with a $10

below it. Just more proof to me though that ticket #'s that have won in the past continue to win. It won't

be all of them but maybe that is something to look for too.

Well this is either good news or bad news:

The new releases should be right around the corner.

Hi, dr65!

You'd think at different stores, you would at least get different results on losing numbers. But #090-094 BWS is giving $0 everywhere. #004 and #005 Winner Take All are giving $0 everywhere I go. Same for #035 Winner Take All. #007 Cash Fever was back to losing, even at Wawa where it had won once. #012 also seems unlucky on many games. And #125-129 have even given $0 multiple times on Whole Lotta Hundreds. They randomize the winners, yet some losing numbers seem to stay the same. It's frustrating. I agree on your winning numbers - what did #050 win on? Haven't gotten that number much.

The new tickets will likely determine which roll I get for my birthday in May - I'll ask your advice when it is closer to May 12.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                      The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: April 21, 2011, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Congrats SPADEGOD and B$Rizzle !!!! 

@ B$Rizzle

Seems you hit $200 every day on $20 LFL lol

Thanks! LOL I wish man...I've cut back the past couple weeks since I ws taking a little break. Just waiting on this Raffle which seems is taking FOREVERR! so i can start playing scratchers more

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                        The Ville, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95879
                        August 19, 2010
                        1708 Posts
                        Posted: April 21, 2011, 11:12 am - IP Logged

nice...were these the only tickets you bought???

I ended up buying one more scratcher $20 Florida Millionaires Club last night, but lost =(

Today is a new day. Will probably buy a couple today and see what happens =)

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: April 21, 2011, 11:28 am - IP Logged

I can ask this to the PA players now: of the current $5 games, which game would you choose for buying a roll? I will then compare this choice with how the new $5 Lucky Cherry Slots game does.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                            A long and winding road
                            United States
                            Member #17084
                            June 10, 2005
                            4523 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2011, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I can ask this to the PA players now: of the current $5 games, which game would you choose for buying a roll? I will then compare this choice with how the new $5 Lucky Cherry Slots game does.

CASH FEVER (ONLY BECAUSE MATT wins on them and I cant find them LOL!!!)

Technically I Love the Mothers Day 5$ ticket and the Happy Birthday 5$, seem to at least break even most times. Otherwise Toss/burn, incinorate any of the dumb Bingo and 2nd Chance drawing games!

(ps: Love your comment on Winner take all, definitely the state HAS BEEN taking all! Geesh...)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22861 Posts
                              Posted: April 21, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Wow, Matt that is a tough question. Hmm, I hate to sway your decision in anyway but how about this?

I could tell you what I wouldn't buy Big Smile

In order of loathing with 1 being the most hated ticket out there IMO:

7. Phillies

6. Pirates

5. $10,000 a Month for Life

4. $100,000 Bingo

3. Emerald 8's  <<<< No worry about seeing these much longer I think, all top prizes GONE! YAY!

2. $50,000 Birthday Cash

1. Eagles

One thing I found with the $100,000 Bingo though is this: there are 15 top prizes of $100,000 remaining

and 13 $10,000 and 1130 prizes of $1,000 - I personally do not like playing them and the prizes remain-

ing might indicate others do not either lol but that's the best count of all of them...even the new Slots

game coming out!

The 20x the Money tickets have 8 prizes of $100,000 - 9 prizes of $10,000 and 502 prizes of $1,000

remaining. (pretty good since Monopoly for ex. only has 65 of $1,000 - Winner Take All has 262 and

Hersheys only has 143 of $1,000)

Sheesh, the tickets released after Winner Take All have crummy top prize counts (3) and $1,000

prizes only at 40 each for the Sports games and 82 left for Mothers Day. Even the Lucky Cherry Slots

will only have 313 prizes of $1,000 and 10 of $100,000. They sure know what they're doing, don't they?

Mad

This may be a tough task. Will you consider remaining prizes or just what has done well for you in

the past? Regardless of task, it will sure be fun to sit down with a pack Matt!! I sure hope you find the

top prize when your big day comes around!!

(darn, I really hate to backpedal but upon further consideration and since you asked anyway! Big Smile I think I'd choose:

20x the Money or maybe the Bingo - Imagine the agony of playing all those out..omg, you just might never want to

look at an Instant again!)

Page 51 of 907