Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 57 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

good luck james im buying two rolls today wish me luck as i do you lol

Thanks and good luck to you too. Lets get that jackpot !!!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

United States
    Member #109882
    April 21, 2011
    158 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2011, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks and good luck to you too. Lets get that jackpot !!!

thanks i just will be happy with second place,which is 50 grand on the set for life.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2011, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Maybe my luck's getting better. Went to the out of the way beer store with $32, and got $40 back.

Played

2 Pure Golds (#010, 011) - #011 won $20 because $10 was under a gold ring symbol

1 Lucky Cherry Slots (#005) - won $15

1 7Up (#004) - lost for the 9th time already on this game

1 Birthday Cash (#025) - won $5 - good suggestion GameGrl; maybe this is the small prize before the big one!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22976 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

7 Up's are going to be left to rot in any bin I happen upon in my travels. I can't believe they brought out another $2 ticket with a FREE prize.

Good job on your wins today Matt!!

Party

Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

o man ...

So I went to the store today wanting to get a roll. They were all out so I decided to get 25x BDB and 25x LFL $20 from the opened rolls. Just scratched them and got back $360 ... worst day ive had in a while...

Clerk told me they sold a $1,000 winner and $500 winner on Gold Rush today on the same roll. Also there was a photo copy of a $5,000 FMC winner. It had the "10X" symbol and $500 underneath it. If only I would of bought that roll a few weeks ago ..

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
            A long and winding road
            United States
            Member #17084
            June 10, 2005
            4533 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2011, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Maybe my luck's getting better. Went to the out of the way beer store with $32, and got $40 back.

Played

2 Pure Golds (#010, 011) - #011 won $20 because $10 was under a gold ring symbol

1 Lucky Cherry Slots (#005) - won $15

1 7Up (#004) - lost for the 9th time already on this game

1 Birthday Cash (#025) - won $5 - good suggestion GameGrl; maybe this is the small prize before the big one!

Nice to see you on the upswing MattinPa!!! YUp the Birthday Cash is there for you to win it big! Glad you switched it up in where you played. I've found that helps when in a rut.

Good hits for you, keep it up!

Today I hit my first downer day...Been on such a plus it seemed I had the midas touch, now I have the bad luck touch. SO be it, I call it my pusher days, gotta push the bad ones outta the way for the BIG one to hit!

PLayed three 5$ Lucky Cherry and only got 5$ back. :(  Loss of $10. today....

The 7up I have found loves to pay early in the roll and at the end, I had numbers 17, 18 and lost on them...The lady in front of me had just gotten three and lost on hers too, so we both gave up .

Played 3 Winner takes all and it took it all LOL!!! lost: $15.00 on that...

There is a cigar store I hit once a month simply because its on my route home, havent been there in a while so gonna stop by and get a smokin win!!!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2011, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, dr65 and GameGrl - and sorry to hear about your lottery outing, GameGrl. Don't worry too much - I've survived a lot of bad days lately. May have to cut back, but still playing. I bought 1 Mega Multiplier, 2 Lucky Cherry Slots, and 1 $1,000 A Week For Life at Wegmans, and only the $2 ticket won for $4. Again, #006 lost on Mega Multiplier - it's uncanny how some numbers lose no matter where I go.

Second outings in a day rarely do anything, unfortunately.

I've had all my 7Up losers in the first 13 tickets, so maybe GameGrl's location does better with those tickets in that part of the roll.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                A long and winding road
                United States
                Member #17084
                June 10, 2005
                4533 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2011, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

I realize eggs are expensive but this getting goose eggs from the tickets today is ridiculous!

Played $1 Triple 3 game- Got ten of them, and all were goose eggs!! Talk about pushing the pack for someone else to scoop up the lucky ticket!

Matt- we have a Wegmans in Dauphin County  here so I may try my luck there as an alternative play place. DO they do better on the 5$ or ten $ tickets? Trying to avoid the dead zone again .

James- You seem to do soo well though on getting return pay with your tickets, but if you want to buy some goose eggs from me, I got plenty to give away!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2011, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I realize eggs are expensive but this getting goose eggs from the tickets today is ridiculous!

Played $1 Triple 3 game- Got ten of them, and all were goose eggs!! Talk about pushing the pack for someone else to scoop up the lucky ticket!

Matt- we have a Wegmans in Dauphin County  here so I may try my luck there as an alternative play place. DO they do better on the 5$ or ten $ tickets? Trying to avoid the dead zone again .

James- You seem to do soo well though on getting return pay with your tickets, but if you want to buy some goose eggs from me, I got plenty to give away!

In my experience, Wegmans does better on the $2 tickets, but the $10 tickets have been duds everywhere I go.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2011, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Got a Raffle Ticket and it came with a Ruby Red 7s ticket

FREE Ruby Red 7s - won $20

Then got a FMC , which won $100

For $10 bucks I got the raffle ticket and extra $100 cash

Gonna buy a roll next of $200 MS or BDB

United States
                      Member #109882
                      April 21, 2011
                      158 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2011, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Got a Raffle Ticket and it came with a Ruby Red 7s ticket

FREE Ruby Red 7s - won $20

Then got a FMC , which won $100

For $10 bucks I got the raffle ticket and extra $100 cash

Gonna buy a roll next of $200 MS or BDB

lucky <snip> i just lose everyday

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2011, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Got a roll of $200 MS and only got $325 back. There was a $100 winner but other then that the roll was cold. o man ...

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2011, 1:45 am - IP Logged

lucky <snip> i just lose everyday

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I wonder if we should change the times we buy tickets. Only $20 today, and $10 of that was from Diamonds & 7s, not Pure Gold (which is the new $10 game.) I know the rolls seem cold around here, but maybe I've been losing so often also because I buy after ticket hawks have done their work.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2011, 1:51 am - IP Logged

Also, I just don't understand the Mega Multiplier game. I've gotten tickets at the end of the roll and at the beginning with no luck. For the ticket with the best odds on the $20 games, it sure does lose a lot.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #104582
                              January 17, 2011
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: April 29, 2011, 8:51 am - IP Logged

I agree ..I think all the tickets in PA are cold around here right now..I've gotten 10 $5 bingo's around here and haven't won a thing..mother's day nothing, 10x the money nothing, the new cherries game nothing..hasn't been a good week of winning..

That either means that the big winners are out right now, and they have to have tons of lossers to make up for the big winners, or this is the month that the make a huge profit off of us scratchers..LOL..

Realized that the hawkers are out full swing too..they just scan the ticket, don't even play it, and leave all the lossing tickets for me...

I hope one of us real soon can show a huge profit..with a big win...

Good luck all....

Page 57 of 908