Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 62 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2011, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Okay PA scratch players  - WHich $10 game should I go after?? PS: Money MOney Money IS NOT for me, barely broke even, SO should it be Pure Gold or Diamonds and 7's? 

Going to my cigar store as that is low key and showing some wins there...

I hate Money Money Money also.. Pure Gold hasn't been too bad for me. breaking even.. I think Diamond and 7's are good. I like games with bonus symbols. I think they are due to hit. They still have 7 top prizes and been out longer than Pure Gold. I vote Diamond and 7's.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2011, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I hate Money Money Money also.. Pure Gold hasn't been too bad for me. breaking even.. I think Diamond and 7's are good. I like games with bonus symbols. I think they are due to hit. They still have 7 top prizes and been out longer than Pure Gold. I vote Diamond and 7's.

Diamonds & 7s over Pure Gold so far, but I still do best on Money Money Money. Though I haven't won many $100s lately on $10 games at all. Highest ever on Diamonds and 7s was only $50. Only 2 times $40 or more.

Philadelphia
      United States
      Member #110385
      May 2, 2011
      29 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2011, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Hey Im new here just found this forum today

#45 cherry slots-20$

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22943 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2011, 9:19 am - IP Logged

$1,000 WINNER!

SUPER JOB erik!!! Keep on winning WTG!!!

PartyPartyParty

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22943 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2011, 9:43 am - IP Logged

I've got some better results - better than what's been happening lately with the instants..I'm very let down

by the new tickets...7up's are flat, lol.....those FREE tickets are annoying....the Cherry Slots are a smack

in the face..last night got ticket #044 with a bill symbol and won $15...imo, bad for a new game. The Gold

tickets....BAD, BAD, BAD......I've run across 4 gold bars in the bonus area and they all paid $10...that's a

shameful payout for a special symbol in the bonus area. Whole Lotta Hundreds continue to be either

WHOLE LOTTA NOTHING or WHOLE LOTTA FREE tickets.

Here's the better results in the past few days:

$5 - 20x the Money #057 won $500....10 matches for $50.00 each - that was a nice surprise!

$20 - MegaMultiplier #003 won $100

$10 - Diamonds and 7's #052 won $100 on a diamond symbol

$20 - $100 Million Extravaganza #015 won $50

$5 - Phillies #025 won $100 on a baseball symbol

I'm still searching for those tiny, skinny 0's ($50,000/$100,000)...I'm going to find them too!

I can feel it coming for one of us....GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYONE!!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2011, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Hey Im new here just found this forum today

#45 cherry slots-20$

Welcome aboard. I found the site a month ago and enjoy it. I know of a few of us are in Philly or surrounding burbs.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2011, 11:52 am - IP Logged

I've got some better results - better than what's been happening lately with the instants..I'm very let down

by the new tickets...7up's are flat, lol.....those FREE tickets are annoying....the Cherry Slots are a smack

in the face..last night got ticket #044 with a bill symbol and won $15...imo, bad for a new game. The Gold

tickets....BAD, BAD, BAD......I've run across 4 gold bars in the bonus area and they all paid $10...that's a

shameful payout for a special symbol in the bonus area. Whole Lotta Hundreds continue to be either

$5 - 20x the Money #057 won $500....10 matches for $50.00 each - that was a nice surprise!

I'm still searching for those tiny, skinny 0's ($50,000/$100,000)...I'm going to find them too!

I am with you on the bonus thing. Got 3 Cherries @ $5. One bill @$15 and always seem to get the $$ symbol on Million Platinum payout @$10 to double to $20.. Bonuses should truly be bonuses and guarantee you 5X the ticket value.

Philadelphia
                United States
                Member #110385
                May 2, 2011
                29 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

quick question for you guys, how much have you invested in scratchoffs

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Another $500 WTG dr65 !!!

I hope my luck follows yours again and it starts getting good. last week has been cold around here. I hope the raffle spices things up Drum

2014 Highest Winner: $500

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2011, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Got $100 on FMC and $50 on Power 8s. But I ended up losing it all or just buying lotto and raffle tickets. 

What is most frustrating is I had 6 numbers TOUCHING on Lucky Lines $5 game I thought I won $7,500 but they were not in a row. stupid game !!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                      A long and winding road
                      United States
                      Member #17084
                      June 10, 2005
                      4529 Posts
                      Posted: May 3, 2011, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to read about your tickets Dr65.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                        A long and winding road
                        United States
                        Member #17084
                        June 10, 2005
                        4529 Posts
                        Posted: May 3, 2011, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Today I lost immaculately! Straight loss's on Diamonds & 7's. Then on the $10,000 a month for life. Today was a definite PUSHER day.

Waiting til Friday to play some more. I cancelled ever playing the Birthday 5$ game. Watched a guy get 5 tickets from that and only got 5$ back!

James- Does the Florida scratchers have better odds? Noticed you win more then lose....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: May 3, 2011, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Today I lost immaculately! Straight loss's on Diamonds & 7's. Then on the $10,000 a month for life. Today was a definite PUSHER day.

Waiting til Friday to play some more. I cancelled ever playing the Birthday 5$ game. Watched a guy get 5 tickets from that and only got 5$ back!

James- Does the Florida scratchers have better odds? Noticed you win more then lose....

I got 2 of the Birthday Cashes at the Royersford beverage place and one (#031) won $40 - maybe I'll still hit that big one. Sorry to hear about your loss. Everytime I play the newer games, I make no profit. I did win  $5 on 20x the Money #057. Wegmans produced nothing, and the beer store $45.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #104582
                            January 17, 2011
                            199 Posts
                            Posted: May 3, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Glad you won something Matt..sorry about all the other losses on here..

I don't have any happy news either..

Played about 20 $5 bingos the past 5 days and won NOTHING..not all in a row but 5 of them were..

Played 027 $5 winner take all...NOTHING

Found the older $2 Treasure games #110 through 114..NOTHING

Played a cash cube $3 #33...NOTHING

$10 Diamonds and 7's #053...NOTHING

$5 Pirates #051...NOTHING

2 Birthday Cash #026-025...NOTHING...

1 Cherry Slots#53...NOTHING

Came to the conclusion that there are no winners around here right now..asked people in the stores if they have been hitting and they said no..nothing to brag about..

Funny after watching the live lottery drawing tonight..they said at the end, that thanks to people like you..you've helped thousands of senior citizens..

I've never heard them say that..I thought they were talking directly to me..LOL>>

I guess that is one way to look at it..we are helping someone else..we hope

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: May 3, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Glad you won something Matt..sorry about all the other losses on here..

I don't have any happy news either..

Played about 20 $5 bingos the past 5 days and won NOTHING..not all in a row but 5 of them were..

Played 027 $5 winner take all...NOTHING

Found the older $2 Treasure games #110 through 114..NOTHING

Played a cash cube $3 #33...NOTHING

$10 Diamonds and 7's #053...NOTHING

$5 Pirates #051...NOTHING

2 Birthday Cash #026-025...NOTHING...

1 Cherry Slots#53...NOTHING

Came to the conclusion that there are no winners around here right now..asked people in the stores if they have been hitting and they said no..nothing to brag about..

Funny after watching the live lottery drawing tonight..they said at the end, that thanks to people like you..you've helped thousands of senior citizens..

I've never heard them say that..I thought they were talking directly to me..LOL>>

I guess that is one way to look at it..we are helping someone else..we hope

Sorry to hear that. I've had days like that - they aren't fun. Winner Take All has won nothing for me either lately - and #027 and #005 on the game lose every time. Where are you located? Because of how cold things are here too, I'm glad I only re-invested $20. Won nothing out of that $20.

Page 62 of 907