Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 19 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 65 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2011, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

WTG Matt!!! You got it ! Next is the 500$ winner! Sorry we are by passing the $100 win because you sooo deserve it!

Tomorrow is my scratch day , so gonna try the Pure Luck and Pot o Luck just to mix it up! Will post results then .

Thanks, GameGrl! I appreciate the kind words. Good luck with your scratch day tomorrow.

United States
    United States
    Member #60097
    April 5, 2008
    3957 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2011, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Guess I have to play more $5 games since the $20s just haven't won at all. I got a few more tickets at Giant, and one, Winner Take All #056, won $60! That's my highest win on a $5 ticket. Next is $100, I hope.

Congratulations Matt!  These new releases appear to be stacked toward the last five of the book!  Excellent win!Party

Big Wins For All!

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
      Punta Gorda, Florida
      United States
      Member #109194
      April 7, 2011
      183 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2011, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I bought 10 of those Bonus Crossword Scratch-Offs and won a total of $31

2 for $10

1 for $8

1 for $3

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4523 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2011, 7:48 am - IP Logged

I totaly bombed today!!!!

Here are the stats:

Qty: 4 Pure Gold TIckets- 012.013,014,015  ALL Losers

Qty: 6 Winner take all Tickets: 023,024,025,026,027,028  ALL Losers

Qty: 5 Lucky 7's - Tickets:013,014,015,016,017 - One ticket had $4 winner

Qty: 2 20xtheMoney: Tickets: 055,056 Both losers

I am tapped out til Monday- Totally fed up with Pure Gold....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
          Member #71120
          February 19, 2009
          1209 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2011, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Got to tell this story or I will bust.......When the Tennessee Jumbo Millionaires come out I went down to the local country store,I play 8 of them....NOTHING on all 8,even the clerk checked them for me,now when you buy $160.00 worth of 5 dollar scratch offs there is something on one of those.So why dont they give you at least a free ticket?  I was so mad I wrote the Tennessee office and ask why is this....Do you want to know their reply?             IT"S FOR SECURITY REASONS.....wtf ,I told them I would never buy no more and I wont......So be glad you get the hits you do...You dont live here.

GamerMom's avatar - tails

United States
            Member #60535
            April 21, 2008
            460 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2011, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I hear ya guys! The past week I have purchased so many scratch off's. Monday started with 5 BDB, nothing! Yesterday bought 5 Black Pearls, one card won $20 and today bought 10 of the new $3 Bonus Crossword and nothing! What's up with these tickets! Dead

I have been wanting to try the Bonus Crossord one...Now i'm having second thoughts!

I bought 11 bar bingo last week and only had about $5 to the positive.  Blah!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22848 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2011, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Guess I have to play more $5 games since the $20s just haven't won at all. I got a few more tickets at Giant, and one, Winner Take All #056, won $60! That's my highest win on a $5 ticket. Next is $100, I hope.

WTG Matt! Sometimes that is the way to go, play the $5's when the $20's and $10's aren't working out...

at least for a couple days until the winners cycle through again on the $20's. I notice that some weeks

the $20's do very well..then fizzle it seems - for a few days you just can't find anything good and by that

I mean $100 and up.

I found a $60 winner on the Winner Take All last night too...that's always a strange amount to find..not

a $50, not a $100 but a $60 lol, it's like the $24 prizes too - better than a $5 any day though. The ticket

number was #021.....I wonder what 022 would have held? Top prize? Nah, probably the next 10 were

losers lol.

I found a MegaMultiplier last night too #017 that matched 2 spots for $10 but had a 5x symbol in the bonus

area - so that amounted to $100.

2 - Cash Extravaganza tickets #'s 004, 005 = $0.00

1 Phillies ticket #027 = $0.00

1 $10 Gold ticket #002 - I found a Gold bar and it was a rotten $10 AGAIN! but one number matched in

the play area and that also won $10 for a total of $20........wow No Nod

Good luck today and everyone find a BIG winner!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22848 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2011, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Got to tell this story or I will bust.......When the Tennessee Jumbo Millionaires come out I went down to the local country store,I play 8 of them....NOTHING on all 8,even the clerk checked them for me,now when you buy $160.00 worth of 5 dollar scratch offs there is something on one of those.So why dont they give you at least a free ticket?  I was so mad I wrote the Tennessee office and ask why is this....Do you want to know their reply?             IT"S FOR SECURITY REASONS.....wtf ,I told them I would never buy no more and I wont......So be glad you get the hits you do...You dont live here.

Security reasons..What? Maybe they meant their own $ecurity. There was either a bigger winner right before

you started buying them or just after your 8 - that stinks.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                  Member #71120
                  February 19, 2009
                  1209 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2011, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

I bought the last 8 on the roll.This state just sux.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2011, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

This is why I hate the new PA system. I played a bunch of Cherry Slots since they came out, and I always save the losers. Well I grabbed a handfull from my car to check them in a machine. Turns out I had a bill symbol for $40 in my "trash" pile. The bill looks too much like the HOT and BAR symbol and totally missed it.. I will never throw away any new ticket without processing it in the machine first..  I agree with the one guy in the other post. We need a smartphone app to scan our tickets. Guess they want you to go back to the store and buy more tickets this way.  I am def happy at the unexpected $40, but just wish you didnt have to scan at the score to know for sure if you won.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #104582
                      January 17, 2011
                      199 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2011, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your wins Omiller and Matt..everyone else too..

I finally won on winner take all..#003 I had the number 30 for win all prices..$5 under each..for a total of $60...that is the first time I won on that..as a matter of fact it is the only ticket I bought today..because I was going to write off scratchers for awhile...see how they sucker you back in...UGH..

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2011, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, all! I am glad Winner Take All is winning for us. I had been in such a cold streak on that game. As cold as the $20s are right now. Good liuck all with your next outings!

United States
                          Member #107231
                          March 3, 2011
                          28 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna be down in PA tonight for a few hours, figured I'd pick up a few tickets while I'm down there. Never played any PA games before, what would recommend in $2 and $5 games?

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #92330
                            June 5, 2010
                            887 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2011, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

On the $20 Super Set for Life II game I had a $20 instant winner yesterday on ticket #004. Went back and got another today, ticket #005 and ended up getting an instant $30 winner.

Not feeling too confident in having the #006 ticket be a winner so considering getting the next ticket at another store. Hopefully the other stores have them in, when I played the game more last fall the other stores seeemd to be sold out often.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2011, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna be down in PA tonight for a few hours, figured I'd pick up a few tickets while I'm down there. Never played any PA games before, what would recommend in $2 and $5 games?

Snag.. On the $5 tickets I have seen success myself and on here on the Winner Take All. 20X hit for me today also. As for $2, I do not know much about them. I will grab one here or there. The Gold Rush Gus hit $40 for me the other day. PA has alot of decent $5. Winner Take All, 20X The Money(friend hit $1000), Mother's Day and even the Lucky Cherry Slots has hit for me decent of late. I am with Matt on this.. I am not as cold on the 10's/20's, but the $5's seem to be hitting well of late. If you want a lengthy game you can get the $5 100,000 Bingo. Lots of big prizes left, but I would make sure to check all losers with the self check machine or the store clerk. All newer games do not have the site validation code. If you see Scatch for Cash on the square, there are no confirmation letters. On all others a B,P,Q,K,Z,J means a losing ticket.. Good luck!!!

Page 65 of 907