Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 13 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 69 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22978 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2011, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

039-phillies-0

048-20x the money-0

018 winner takes all-0

105-108-7up-0

109-7 up-7$

006-life-0

Whiplash by any chance on that 7 Up ticket did you get a green 7? With a $1.00 beside it?

2 $10,000 a Month for Life - #053 won $0 and #054 won $5.00

2 Mothers Day #'s 019 & 020 won nothing.

2 Phillies #058 nothing and #059 won $5.00

2 Monopoly tickets #018 won $5.00 and #019 won $15.00

1 $20 Platinum #022 won nothing.

Crazy

Philadelphia
    United States
    Member #110385
    May 2, 2011
    29 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2011, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Whiplash by any chance on that 7 Up ticket did you get a green 7? With a $1.00 beside it?

2 $10,000 a Month for Life - #053 won $0 and #054 won $5.00

2 Mothers Day #'s 019 & 020 won nothing.

2 Phillies #058 nothing and #059 won $5.00

2 Monopoly tickets #018 won $5.00 and #019 won $15.00

1 $20 Platinum #022 won nothing.

Crazy

yup

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22978 Posts
      Posted: May 10, 2011, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

yup

Oh man..that's what I didn't want to see. I got one like that lately and just thought, why not? New releases

giving minimum prizes on symbols is becoming more and more common. Used to be a special kind of feeling

came with revealing a rose or a bat or a 7x...not these days! I found a bat on a Philllies ticket the other day

and it had a $5.00 amount under it....total: $50.00 I don't even remember the ticket number it was so

predictable. I expect better days soon. These droughts run in cycles.

Good luck today everyone!!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
        The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: May 10, 2011, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Oh man..that's what I didn't want to see. I got one like that lately and just thought, why not? New releases

giving minimum prizes on symbols is becoming more and more common. Used to be a special kind of feeling

came with revealing a rose or a bat or a 7x...not these days! I found a bat on a Philllies ticket the other day

and it had a $5.00 amount under it....total: $50.00 I don't even remember the ticket number it was so

predictable. I expect better days soon. These droughts run in cycles.

Good luck today everyone!!

I agree with you DR. Same here in FL. Ive been going through a drought lately and have decided to take a long break from Lottery altogether. At least a month off. Im still visiting Lottery Post but thats the closest Ill get to Lottery for a good while. Good luck to all you guys. Im out for a while =)

United States
          United States
          Member #60097
          April 5, 2008
          3958 Posts
          Posted: May 10, 2011, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

20x the Money has really been poor for me - and Winner Take All continues to be except for that $60 winner. I still haven't gotten ONE 7Up winner. I guess maybe you should try more 5x the Money and I should try Slots - it's been most of our winnigs lately. Hi, GameGrl - hope you do better next time! I'm getting my roll either tomorrow or Wednesday, but doing it on my birthday Thursday.

Come on Pennsylvania; put a grand prize in that roll!Party

Early Happy Birthday Wishes and hope it is a great and profitable day for you!Drum

Big Wins For All!

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: May 10, 2011, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Come on Pennsylvania; put a grand prize in that roll!Party

Early Happy Birthday Wishes and hope it is a great and profitable day for you!Drum

Thanks very much, Keystone! I'm not playing today or tomorrow because of my roll, and then Thursday's the day I'll scratch the roll. I'll post results on this thread.

FL
              United States
              Member #104946
              January 22, 2011
              105 Posts
              Posted: May 10, 2011, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Good Hit Wish626! Was that a 5 or ten dollar ticket?

Today in PA- Good ole Gus is raking in my moola- Got me for 50$ today .

4- Lucky cherries 002,003,004,005  ALL losers

5- 7 ups- 100,101,102,103, 104 - Got a whopping 2$ winner

5- 5x tickets- Got a free ticket fromt hat whole batch

3- 20x the money-020,021,022 ALL Losers!!!

Saw a guy do three 20$ tickets and only got back $10!!! When did they have lower prizes then the ticket cost? That was sad to see....

Oddly over the weekend I did have One dollar to toss at a machine, did 1 (5x) and hit for 25$ , it was a 5$ with 5x above it, that was weird....

I've been doing well on the 10.00 ticket Color Of Money.  I can't get anything going on the 5.00 and below tickets. 

And the 20.00 is too much to handle in the budget..  I've been getting one or two Color of Money at a time usually and just trying

to stick to that, if they hit they hit, if not, then just play a pair of those  a week and that's it.  I am also saving up to get a whole roll though soon.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                A long and winding road
                United States
                Member #17084
                June 10, 2005
                4533 Posts
                Posted: May 10, 2011, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

wish626, then you are doing right by your budget. Play what pays is what I say!

Just sooooooooo Hoping MattinPA can get the BIG win in PA, I wanna see him post his grand or more ticket!! I just have faith it can happen for him. Besides PA owes him after all he's played! (PS: Matt keep saving your losers you can use them on your taxes - see losing tickets can be a good thing!)

$10 tickets in PA have been in the dead zone...

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: May 10, 2011, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

wish626, then you are doing right by your budget. Play what pays is what I say!

Just sooooooooo Hoping MattinPA can get the BIG win in PA, I wanna see him post his grand or more ticket!! I just have faith it can happen for him. Besides PA owes him after all he's played! (PS: Matt keep saving your losers you can use them on your taxes - see losing tickets can be a good thing!)

$10 tickets in PA have been in the dead zone...

Thanks, GameGrl! The beer store had two $5 rolls available: Lucky Cherry Slots and $10,000 A Month For Life. I chose Lucky Cherry Slots. This may be good since Slots has done the best for me. I'm picking up the roll tomorrow. You are so right about the $10 tickets - and the $20 tickets, too.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22978 Posts
                    Posted: May 10, 2011, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, GameGrl! The beer store had two $5 rolls available: Lucky Cherry Slots and $10,000 A Month For Life. I chose Lucky Cherry Slots. This may be good since Slots has done the best for me. I'm picking up the roll tomorrow. You are so right about the $10 tickets - and the $20 tickets, too.

I don't want to add to the anticipation..it's probably killing you already! BUT I can't help it!! BananaBananaBanana

I'm happy you chose something that is doing well for you, no reason it should not continue. Those tickets

are new enough to quite possibly have some of the best winners in the whole game right at this point in

the game. When those Extravaganza's came out, I was shocked to find an excellent one very near the

release date. 2 $100,000's are gone already on Cherry slots but there are EIGHT left..and many big prizes

too. Today I found a Monopoly ticket #001 with one tophat for $75.00. Things are looking up and coming

around. Just in time too! PartyI hope it's one of your best birthday's yet!

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: May 10, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I don't want to add to the anticipation..it's probably killing you already! BUT I can't help it!! BananaBananaBanana

I'm happy you chose something that is doing well for you, no reason it should not continue. Those tickets

are new enough to quite possibly have some of the best winners in the whole game right at this point in

the game. When those Extravaganza's came out, I was shocked to find an excellent one very near the

release date. 2 $100,000's are gone already on Cherry slots but there are EIGHT left..and many big prizes

too. Today I found a Monopoly ticket #001 with one tophat for $75.00. Things are looking up and coming

around. Just in time too! PartyI hope it's one of your best birthday's yet!

Thanks, dr65! Congrats on your win! I've tried to find those $75s on Monopoly, but no luck here. It will be hard resisting doing my roll tomorrow.. but I think it's luckier if I scratch on my birthday. Don't you think?

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22978 Posts
                        Posted: May 11, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Thanks, dr65! Congrats on your win! I've tried to find those $75s on Monopoly, but no luck here. It will be hard resisting doing my roll tomorrow.. but I think it's luckier if I scratch on my birthday. Don't you think?

Yw and Ty!

Eek lmao! I didn't think of that...Evil Smile 

OMG - it's your birthday roll but pleaaassseee wait, not even a small little line just to take a peek on any

day but THE day. I think once you get going, you won't be able to stop and before you know it, they'll all

be scratched on TUESDAY. A nice big win would be awesome any day of the week but on your birthday, it

will be a hundred times nicer!

Big Smile

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: May 11, 2011, 12:57 am - IP Logged

I was in Georgia today I picked up some tickets:

$3 Million Taxes paid ($20) - won $40

Maximum Green ($20) - won $40

$100 Million Cash Blast ($10) - lost

Extreme Green ($10) - lost

I gotta say these are some nice scratch offs. I like the format, the tickets and how easy they scratch.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: May 11, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Had a $10 winner from last week. Played a $10 new Gold one. Got a $20 goldbar. Played a Cash Fever and lost. Saw there was 3 left and should have bought them. Went back today and only 2 remained. The last one hit $20. Hopefully the one I didnt get lost also. Got (4) Monopoly. Saw there was only (8) left so I got them. Will wait til later to see what I got..  Good luck Matt on your roll purchase!!!!!

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #104582
                              January 17, 2011
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: May 11, 2011, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck on your roll Matt..Sending a good vibe your way to win big $$$$..

Happy Birthday ...

Page 69 of 908