Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 72 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2011, 2:00 am - IP Logged

@dr65

I got a good laugh at the taser part LOL

@Matt

Sorry to hear about your roll. That wasnt too bad actually. Are you gonna get another roll ? That $500 is so close you will get it this month I feel.

I think I'll put $105 in the bank towards another roll - that way maybe I won't wait long. And $100 on a big Lotto day - LOL. You're right - I'm not mad about the return. It fit the odds almost exactly with number of wins.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2011, 2:03 am - IP Logged

How much are the $20 game rolls in PA ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2011, 2:07 am - IP Logged

How much are the $20 game rolls in PA ?

$600. I'd love to get one of those. Next time I'll have to use my money, so I'll have to save up. I have $200 in Birthday money + $205 from the roll, but I'm not putting all $405 towards the Lotto.

Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2011, 2:11 am - IP Logged

yeah man dont spend more than you can afford. how old are you by the way if you dont mind me asking ??

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2011, 2:19 am - IP Logged

yeah man dont spend more than you can afford. how old are you by the way if you dont mind me asking ??

I'm 35 today. Boy, time goes fast!

Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2011, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Its the right time to hit the big one. still got plenty to live. worst case you play all your life then hit the jackpot when your 90 ... thats why im trying to hit it before i turn 30, at least aiming for $100K by then ...

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2011, 2:30 am - IP Logged

Its the right time to hit the big one. still got plenty to live. worst case you play all your life then hit the jackpot when your 90 ... thats why im trying to hit it before i turn 30, at least aiming for $100K by then ...

Agree! Now would be the perfect time to get a little comfortable with a big win. What grade would you give my roll? I'd say a B- because of the $40 and $50 wins, and average would be half the money back.

That beer store has never been very lucky, but they seemed the best place to find a roll.

Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2011, 2:36 am - IP Logged

Thats about right. A bad roll is up to $125 back, average $125-175 , semi-average $175-$275 , uncommon $275-450 , good = anything with a $500 winner and up.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4529 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2011, 6:41 am - IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTINPA!!!! Saw  you did your gift and won some. When you go to cash some of those tickets in, just pick one or two tickets that catch your eye, there maybe another birthday gift waiting for ya!!! 

Dr65 and you are doing well on the ten dollar ones, keep at it!

Sticking with the $1 tickets as they are giving me a return right now.

Have a great 35th Birthday!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2011, 7:09 am - IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTINPA!!!! Saw  you did your gift and won some. When you go to cash some of those tickets in, just pick one or two tickets that catch your eye, there maybe another birthday gift waiting for ya!!! 

Thank you! Yes, that was a nice birthday gift to start. Thanks to dr65 and James for their wishes, too. Congrats on the $100, dr65 - maybe it's finally time for mine after the trouble I've had on Pure Gold.

United States
                      United States
                      Member #60097
                      April 5, 2008
                      3958 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2011, 7:53 am - IP Logged

I did my roll since it struck midnight and is officially my birthday. Sorry to say it was an average roll - got $205/$300 with 15 winners. There were losing streaks of 9 and 10. Well, I guess it could have been worse for my first one. I just wanted that big win. The roll had $40 and $50 winners, but no $100. I was surprised that the end of the roll wasn't very good.

Winning tickets were -

#005 - $5

#006 - $5

#011 - $40

#013 - $15

#016 - $10

#019 - $20

#029 - $10

#030 - $5

#032 - $5

#037 - $50

#048 - $5

#049 - $15

#050 - $10

#054 - $5

#059 - $5

I didn't pay for it from my own money as a family member gave the gift.

205 dollars out of a roll of 300 dollars worth of tickets is above average Matt!  Nice job!  Some rolls only have one 50 or one 40...........but yours had both a 50 and a 40............which does seem to indicate the tickets have more medium prizes while they are new, sometimes!

Hope you have a great day and maybe one or two will catch your eye and you win the big one!Party

Big Wins For All!

United States
                        United States
                        Member #60097
                        April 5, 2008
                        3958 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2011, 8:02 am - IP Logged

I Agree!Back in 2005 I had a hunch while in a store out of town and won 500 dollars...............it seems fate works that way!  Won on the first ticket that came out of the machine.

Big Wins For All!

United States
                          United States
                          Member #60097
                          April 5, 2008
                          3958 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2011, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Odds of 40 dollars is 1:100; and 50 dollars is 1:200 on the Lucky Cherry Slots; thus statistically one would have to buy 300 of these tickets on average to get both a 40 and a 50 dollar winner.  So if 60 tickets had 40 and 50 dollar winner; that is 5X better than average.  The prize table on that ticket has decent odds of some of the upper tier prizes, so it doesn't have as many 40 and 50 dollar prizes; so if not hitting the big prize the scenario that unfolded was decent.

Big Wins For All!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22944 Posts
                            Posted: May 12, 2011, 9:37 am - IP Logged

I did my roll since it struck midnight and is officially my birthday. Sorry to say it was an average roll - got $205/$300 with 15 winners. There were losing streaks of 9 and 10. Well, I guess it could have been worse for my first one. I just wanted that big win. The roll had $40 and $50 winners, but no $100. I was surprised that the end of the roll wasn't very good.

Winning tickets were -

#005 - $5

#006 - $5

#011 - $40

#013 - $15

#016 - $10

#019 - $20

#029 - $10

#030 - $5

#032 - $5

#037 - $50

#048 - $5

#049 - $15

#050 - $10

#054 - $5

#059 - $5

I didn't pay for it from my own money as a family member gave the gift.

Good job Matt!! I think that return is pretty good!! You recovered 2/3 of your cost and while you had no

big big winners..I sure would have liked to see a top prize listed...I think with all the tickets they print the

pack could have done much worse. Interesting to see the gap in wins from #019 to #029 and the string

at #'s 048 - 050.  Look at the gap from #037 to #048 - wow. OH! you didn't by chance overlook any *bills*

did you....they are so similar to bars and hot boxes that I think that was a little more than just coincidental.

Skeptical

(there goes dr again, always considering the conspiracy/trickery possibility LOL)

One pack is not enough to make judgement on the entire series but is interesting enough to see how

the winners were placed for an entire pack in PA. The 2 max method might be the way to go on the new

ones, my normal rule is up to 4 on the $5 ones from any one slot/roll...but I really have noticed in the last

3 months a drop off of what we all were so used to...the good life of $100's and even $200's much,

much more often than we've been seeing on new ones. My experience with the Pure Gold has been

more bad than good. The $100 was nice to see but really, with a new release, that amount should

have been seen 5 times over by now.

Thank you Matt for posting your results and my wheels are turning now..Did I say once that I would never

buy a pack? 20x the Money is beginning to look better all the time in mass quantities...like about 60 of

them at once.

Naughty 

I'll think about it.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2011, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Good job Matt!! I think that return is pretty good!! You recovered 2/3 of your cost and while you had no

big big winners..I sure would have liked to see a top prize listed...I think with all the tickets they print the

pack could have done much worse. Interesting to see the gap in wins from #019 to #029 and the string

at #'s 048 - 050.  Look at the gap from #037 to #048 - wow. OH! you didn't by chance overlook any *bills*

did you....they are so similar to bars and hot boxes that I think that was a little more than just coincidental.

Skeptical

(there goes dr again, always considering the conspiracy/trickery possibility LOL)

One pack is not enough to make judgement on the entire series but is interesting enough to see how

the winners were placed for an entire pack in PA. The 2 max method might be the way to go on the new

ones, my normal rule is up to 4 on the $5 ones from any one slot/roll...but I really have noticed in the last

3 months a drop off of what we all were so used to...the good life of $100's and even $200's much,

much more often than we've been seeing on new ones. My experience with the Pure Gold has been

more bad than good. The $100 was nice to see but really, with a new release, that amount should

have been seen 5 times over by now.

Thank you Matt for posting your results and my wheels are turning now..Did I say once that I would never

buy a pack? 20x the Money is beginning to look better all the time in mass quantities...like about 60 of

them at once.

Naughty 

I'll think about it.

I thought the same thing about the BILL(I missed one) and also the 20X after it was posted earlier about the 1700+ $1,000 winners left. Before stopping for awhile, I might have to go the whole roll route.  We will see.. Glad to hear you did above average Matt.  I just can't get over how many tickets I have bought in my lifetime to only have 1 $500 winner 14 years ago and nothing else over $100. Great.. Now you have me contemplating a roll.lol

Page 72 of 907