Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 13 hours ago by reddog.

Page 78 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22872 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2011, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Yeah, it's supposed to be fun. Right now it hasn't been fun. You're right - unless you spend a LOT, the $100s are like needles in haystacks anymore. The odds are worse too, and Slots is the only game winning with any regularity. I hope the week off helps. Hi, dr65! Maybe if enough people take breaks, the new games will be more like the games of the past.

Is the slot game doing good for you? I hate it lol! Especially when they put 7, 7, cherry on one line - bar, bar, hot on the next - cherry, cherry, hot

one the next...etc, it's like (scratching from left to right) anticipating the 3rd match, getting to it and having an instant loser ON EVERY LINE! It's like

a card of shame.....a mini game on every line - 12 lines of plays and a dead *pull* on every single line!...I almost missed a bill - but heck, who cares

if I threw it away? It was $5! Aside from your pack, which I thought was very good Hurray!have you been doing well on them as singles?

That sure is one thing I miss about the new tickets...I remember being excited to see new ones were up and coming..now, it's more of a Oh, that's

nice kind of thing. Roll Eyes They haven't been too smart with the new ones....I suspected the whole idea of planting double the winners in the starting

runs of new ones was to get more people thinking that particular ticket was better by far than all the rest. At some point as always, they pulled

the rug out from under players but they use that ploy to get players to keep playing. Sly comes to mind as a nice way of putting what I really want

to say but really, they can't think PA scratchers are a dumb bunch...I think it's more that they got comfortable with high sales and lost the player

appreciation and respect aspect of the whole game...I hope this time, someone put some thought into the fact that the players have to respect

the lottery to continue wanting to play. There will always be players...but like you suggested, if some players stop playing, the cash cow might dry

up a bit and make them take notice.

I'm still eager for the new ones...it is interesting to see what new ideas they come up with...if they ever do introduce a $50 here, I'll be convinced

someone at lottery headquarters has lost all of their marbles.

Good luck Matt when you play again!!

United States
    United States
    Member #60097
    April 5, 2008
    3957 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2011, 12:14 am - IP Logged

It only takes one to win!

Big Wins For All!

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22872 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2011, 12:17 am - IP Logged

So, I got a $20 Gold Rush ticket 016 and matched all 25 spots

WINNING NUMBERS: 5-19-2-11-30

I thought I won at least $500 like I always did when I had all 25 matches

But the Florida Lottery F-U-Blanking-K-E-D Me with all of the matches with $2 Under It for $50P***ed

OH that is so sick! I'd be so ticked off. I'm happy you won and WTG but if I saw that I'd be thinking YES! I've got a BIG ONE here!

Is that an older game?

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2011, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Is the slot game doing good for you? I hate it lol! Especially when they put 7, 7, cherry on one line - bar, bar, hot on the next - cherry, cherry, hot

one the next...etc, it's like (scratching from left to right) anticipating the 3rd match, getting to it and having an instant loser ON EVERY LINE! It's like

a card of shame.....a mini game on every line - 12 lines of plays and a dead *pull* on every single line!...I almost missed a bill - but heck, who cares

if I threw it away? It was $5! Aside from your pack, which I thought was very good Hurray!have you been doing well on them as singles?

That sure is one thing I miss about the new tickets...I remember being excited to see new ones were up and coming..now, it's more of a Oh, that's

nice kind of thing. Roll Eyes They haven't been too smart with the new ones....I suspected the whole idea of planting double the winners in the starting

runs of new ones was to get more people thinking that particular ticket was better by far than all the rest. At some point as always, they pulled

the rug out from under players but they use that ploy to get players to keep playing. Sly comes to mind as a nice way of putting what I really want

to say but really, they can't think PA scratchers are a dumb bunch...I think it's more that they got comfortable with high sales and lost the player

appreciation and respect aspect of the whole game...I hope this time, someone put some thought into the fact that the players have to respect

the lottery to continue wanting to play. There will always be players...but like you suggested, if some players stop playing, the cash cow might dry

up a bit and make them take notice.

I'm still eager for the new ones...it is interesting to see what new ideas they come up with...if they ever do introduce a $50 here, I'll be convinced

someone at lottery headquarters has lost all of their marbles.

Good luck Matt when you play again!!

Thanks!  I've gotten $100, $40, and quite a few $20s on individual Slots tickets - so for me they've been best. I guess it varies by individual experience. I'd love to see a $25 game again, though I wouldn't be able to get multiple per try. It definitely could be a case of the state taking for granted their players  - the sales were the highest they had ever been.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22872 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2011, 12:24 am - IP Logged

It only takes one to win!

BananaBananaThat's right Keystone and I'll keep on looking for it!!

But the IT isn't the $5.00 one...the IT is the $50,000 and up one!!

That might take a long time at this rate...but I can say on the denomination checklist of winnings, I'm getting there! I'll keep at it and plan on

adding the ones above $5,000!

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2011, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I overreacted a little. Yes, I had a terrible day yesterday and my $100 is down to $5 (from #138 Whole Lotta Hundreds), but I've been playing with winnings for a while. And my roll was good. I still want to take a break though as I found myself getting upset yesterday and the Lotto should be a recreational, fun activity. I know it's been harder for me to win and should adjust with less money spent and breaks when needed.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
              A long and winding road
              United States
              Member #17084
              June 10, 2005
              4524 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2011, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I overreacted a little. Yes, I had a terrible day yesterday and my $100 is down to $5 (from #138 Whole Lotta Hundreds), but I've been playing with winnings for a while. And my roll was good. I still want to take a break though as I found myself getting upset yesterday and the Lotto should be a recreational, fun activity. I know it's been harder for me to win and should adjust with less money spent and breaks when needed.

Matt you were re-acting accordingly to something you consider an investment. Oddly,gaming,  isn't a capital gains venture, we lose more...

Do as I have done, when financially locked, I get just one or two tickets and oddly after a week or so I somehow hit a decent one that sends me back to my regular play style.

If I played 30$ everyday and loss that would be $210 per week and that is just wayyy too much to lose, heck for $210 can go do better things, like a summer vacation in jamaica! :)

So minimize play and please keep coming back, the boards are here to support....

Today was lame- did ALL that Glitters and lost...but hey it was just  6$ and in due time it wil be a ten fold win from that :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2011, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Matt you were re-acting accordingly to something you consider an investment. Oddly,gaming,  isn't a capital gains venture, we lose more...

Do as I have done, when financially locked, I get just one or two tickets and oddly after a week or so I somehow hit a decent one that sends me back to my regular play style.

If I played 30$ everyday and loss that would be $210 per week and that is just wayyy too much to lose, heck for $210 can go do better things, like a summer vacation in jamaica! :)

So minimize play and please keep coming back, the boards are here to support....

Today was lame- did ALL that Glitters and lost...but hey it was just  6$ and in due time it wil be a ten fold win from that :)

Thanks for the support, GameGrl! You are always encouraging. Yes, it has been too much to lose for me so I'm cutting back a lot.. maybe then I won't need a break.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2011, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Cashed $15 in winners last night and lost. Cashed $20 today and got Million Dollar Cash Extravaganza(007)-Lost. Cashed another $40 winner I had set aside. Got MDCE(008)-Lost. Pre Gold(011)-lost and Diamond and Pearls(054) won $100. The $195 I had friday dwindled down and now back to $200(still have my 2 other $50 winners). I am thinking I just spend $100 of my money to get a roll, knowing I will at least win the $100 back(man I would hope) and then be done for awhile. I might cash one $50 in and get another MDCE tomorrow. Do I get the next Diamond and Pearl to see if it goes back to back? Not sure it will even be there tomorrow.I even sat at work and told a co worker there is a decent winner in one of these 3 tickets. I always do better on hunches vs chasing.

Any roll thoughts? Do I wait a bit and go for a 20X? Do I get a $3 Goldbar crossword and just use the machine to check winner? I think if I get a roll, I want to enjoy it eventhough Goldbar Crossword and $100,000 Bingo has good winners left. I like having 100 tickets vs 60 though. It's enticing to get $2 pack with 150 tickets, I just don't think the payoff will be there though, but would have alot more little winners to possibly add up. I am not a decision maker.lol

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2011, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

daaammmnnn cant win anything anymore 

bought the last 5 $20 LFL on roll got $20 back

bought 5 $200 MS got $10 back ...

bought the last 5 Cash Bonanza on the roll and all lost

then got 2x FMC and 2x BDB all lost P***ed

2014 Highest Winner: $500

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: May 16, 2011, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

So, I got a $20 Gold Rush ticket 016 and matched all 25 spots

WINNING NUMBERS: 5-19-2-11-30

I thought I won at least $500 like I always did when I had all 25 matches

But the Florida Lottery F-U-Blanking-K-E-D Me with all of the matches with $2 Under It for $50P***ed

Yeah I got a Gold Rush once match all 25 spots I was thinking woohoo another $500 as I have hit $500 this way but each spot had $1 , $2 and 1 $40 for a total of $100. I tell you GR is the biggest scam out there i only lose on that pos

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: May 16, 2011, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Cashed $15 in winners last night and lost. Cashed $20 today and got Million Dollar Cash Extravaganza(007)-Lost. Cashed another $40 winner I had set aside. Got MDCE(008)-Lost. Pre Gold(011)-lost and Diamond and Pearls(054) won $100. The $195 I had friday dwindled down and now back to $200(still have my 2 other $50 winners). I am thinking I just spend $100 of my money to get a roll, knowing I will at least win the $100 back(man I would hope) and then be done for awhile. I might cash one $50 in and get another MDCE tomorrow. Do I get the next Diamond and Pearl to see if it goes back to back? Not sure it will even be there tomorrow.I even sat at work and told a co worker there is a decent winner in one of these 3 tickets. I always do better on hunches vs chasing.

Any roll thoughts? Do I wait a bit and go for a 20X? Do I get a $3 Goldbar crossword and just use the machine to check winner? I think if I get a roll, I want to enjoy it eventhough Goldbar Crossword and $100,000 Bingo has good winners left. I like having 100 tickets vs 60 though. It's enticing to get $2 pack with 150 tickets, I just don't think the payoff will be there though, but would have alot more little winners to possibly add up. I am not a decision maker.lol

Cool about Diamonds & Pearls; it probably has more chance of winning $100 than Diamonds & 7s or Pure Gold. It's an older game, though, so chances of back to back are slim. I had fun with my roll and would try one. For the roll, my advice would be Lucky Cherry Slots or 20x the Money. Got a lot more money than on individual tickets lately. MDCE doesn't have very good odds, so I wouldn't chase a win.

Philadelphia
                          United States
                          Member #110385
                          May 2, 2011
                          29 Posts
                          Posted: May 16, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Man scratchoffs are impossible 0 on all tickets

020 pure gold

059 and 000 pirates

004 cherry slots

000-winner takes all

003-20x money

025-platinum crossword

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: May 16, 2011, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Cool about Diamonds & Pearls; it probably has more chance of winning $100 than Diamonds & 7s or Pure Gold. It's an older game, though, so chances of back to back are slim. I had fun with my roll and would try one. For the roll, my advice would be Lucky Cherry Slots or 20x the Money. Got a lot more money than on individual tickets lately. MDCE doesn't have very good odds, so I wouldn't chase a win.

I actually meant Diamond and 7's.. Those were my 2 thoughts on rolls too. I will see if the guy next to work can order a new roll for me. Maybe that will be better than whatever he currently has of the 20X

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: May 16, 2011, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Wouldn't have been surprised if it was Diamonds & Pearls since $100s are so rare on Diamonds & 7s. Good luck with your choice, omiller!

Page 78 of 907