Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 74 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2011, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Oh yeah forgot to say also got a Red White & Blue 7s ($5) and won $200 !! I used that money in store as the shady store clerk was telling me he did not have enough cash to give me but since he already scanned the ticket i HAD to buy $200 worth of tickets in store. I was pissed but i dont have time to hassle calling the lottery and reporting him so i got $200 worth of powerball and numbers games and left.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
    A long and winding road
    United States
    Member #17084
    June 10, 2005
    4526 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2011, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Oh yeah forgot to say also got a Red White & Blue 7s ($5) and won $200 !! I used that money in store as the shady store clerk was telling me he did not have enough cash to give me but since he already scanned the ticket i HAD to buy $200 worth of tickets in store. I was pissed but i dont have time to hassle calling the lottery and reporting him so i got $200 worth of powerball and numbers games and left.

Ouch! We have a clerk/store that rarely gives back the cash, The clerk often says , we have to drop the money immediately so we do not have enough to cash your tickets, you have to get lottery tickets. I was not aware that they can be reported though? Figured its at their discretion how they re-imburst.

Lets Hope you win from the extra tickets you were given!!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Florida
      United States
      Member #104435
      January 14, 2011
      2244 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2011, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Ouch! We have a clerk/store that rarely gives back the cash, The clerk often says , we have to drop the money immediately so we do not have enough to cash your tickets, you have to get lottery tickets. I was not aware that they can be reported though? Figured its at their discretion how they re-imburst.

Lets Hope you win from the extra tickets you were given!!!

The only shot I have left is numbers games. I play so many scratchers youd think i would of hit at least $10K by now.

Anyway today at another store I asked the clerk if they have had any big winners. She said yeah, a few months ago an 18 year old girl won $50K, from her first ticket she ever bought !! Well good for her but the 2nd winner is shocking. Guy was playing a $2 scratcher, one by one he bought 11 of them and they all lost. Then he got a call from his wife and someone skipped him in line and bought the 12th ticket and wins $30K right there. The guy was so mad he took a baseball bat to his car in the parking lot !!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22923 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2011, 1:38 am - IP Logged

WTG James!!! Great job on your $200!!!

Party

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22923 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2011, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Yeah, it seems the best I can do in PA most days is break even. I still have my $100 to play as I played $57 and got $57. $105 of my roll winnings is safely in the bank.

From the lucky gas station near Norristown, I got:

#002 Pure Gold - another loser on this game

#004 Cash Extravaganza - $25 winner

#044 Birthday Cash - loser

#116 $1,000 a Week for Life - $2 winner

From Wawa, I got:

#055 and #056 7Up - finally won after 15 tickets. #056 won $7 with 7 $1 matches.

#051 Money Money Money - loser

#045 and #046 Goldbar Crossword - $3 and $20 winners

WTG James!! Maybe the GA Lottery is hot right now.

Good job too Matt!!

I got these last night:

2 - Pure Gold...#'s 018 - nothing and 019 won $100 matching 4 spots for $25.00 each.

2 - Monopoly..#'s 026 and 027....won $0.00

2 - 20x the Money....#044 and 045...045 won $5.00

2 - Cherry Slots...#021 won nothing and #022 I almost tossed THAT DAM N bill, watch out for it..it won $20.

10 - 7 Ups I don't know why...probably just because they were there..Roll Eyes....#'s 038 - 047.....#040 was a

FREE, #041 was a $7, #042 was also a $7 and #043 was a $4! Four in a row. Peanuts, but I was more

impressed with the amount of winners in a row.

1 - Money, Money, Money ticket #016...nothing.

2 - Mother's Day..#'s 000 and 001...nothing.

1 - Extravaganza ticket #003...nothing.

Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2011, 3:19 am - IP Logged

WTG James!!! Great job on your $200!!!

Party

Thanks dr !! Also some nice wins as usual from your end Thumbs Up

Now go find a "24K" symbol !!

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
              Texas
              United States
              Member #92330
              June 5, 2010
              887 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2011, 3:48 am - IP Logged

Hey guys, I had been busy and couldn't get by either of the two stores to get my other ticket until yesterday. Got #013 and it ended up being a loser, ending the streak. Thinking whether to try my luck with one more since I had already gone up $20 in the game or try two of the $10 Set for Life's.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2011, 8:10 am - IP Logged

I was chatting with the store owner for about 15 minutes today and asked about a roll and if I had to give notice. He showed me all the rolls he has. Why do people make it too easy for me to gamble?.lol Now I have to decide if I want one and also which one. I would love Goldbar Crosswords(100tickets) or $100,000 Bingo(60), but no way am I playing those and only using the machine would take the fun out of it. Maybe 20X if it isn't a misprint. We shall see. .

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22923 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2011, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Hey guys, I had been busy and couldn't get by either of the two stores to get my other ticket until yesterday. Got #013 and it ended up being a loser, ending the streak. Thinking whether to try my luck with one more since I had already gone up $20 in the game or try two of the $10 Set for Life's.

Dang, ttech maybe the streak will start again with your next one/s!! Was the denomination of the one that

lost $20? I think I'd go with 2 bangs for the bucks and hope to get lucky on the first one out from 2 different

slots or stores. Good luck with whatever you decide and find that big one!!

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22923 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2011, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Good day today.

BWS $10- won $20

Pure Gold $10- Hit the gold bar for $50 and matched the number 5 for $50- $100 total (finally won after a total of 15 losing tickets over the past 2 weeks. 

$50 a day for life-$1 Won-$10

Spent $21

Won-$109

Good job Jiggin!! I think those Pure Gold started out weak and are picking up now. I tried enough of them

to darn near come to expect only what I paid for the ticket and saw cheesy things happening with them

around the release date. Lots of Gold bar let downs of $10 big ones. I am so happy to see you got a gold

bar with a $50 win. That, plus the 2 $100's I found tells me it's time to get on them again.

Good luck today!!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                      The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2011, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

James just an FYI which Im sure you already know. BUT when a clerk scans a scratch ticket, it gives them a message that says somehting along the lines of "Payout - Yes/No?"...

So clerks have the ability to touch "NO" and hand you back the ticket if they dont have enough cash to pay out.

That guy did one of 2 things. He either hit "payout "YES" on accident and lied and told you"I already scanned so its too late"...Or 2 Hit "YES" on purpose so it forced you to buy more tickets =(

Anyways, maybe it will be a blessing in disguise and you will hit big on Pball this Sat =)

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2011, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

James just an FYI which Im sure you already know. BUT when a clerk scans a scratch ticket, it gives them a message that says somehting along the lines of "Payout - Yes/No?"...

So clerks have the ability to touch "NO" and hand you back the ticket if they dont have enough cash to pay out.

That guy did one of 2 things. He either hit "payout "YES" on accident and lied and told you"I already scanned so its too late"...Or 2 Hit "YES" on purpose so it forced you to buy more tickets =(

Anyways, maybe it will be a blessing in disguise and you will hit big on Pball this Sat =)

I hope so. This not the first time i had something like this happen. i once cashed $360 in winners and guy told me i had to buy at least $200 in tickets i was mad but i bought a roll of Green Hornet anyway. it did not do so well so i never went back to the place a kwik stop.

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2011, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Good job Jiggin!! I think those Pure Gold started out weak and are picking up now. I tried enough of them

to darn near come to expect only what I paid for the ticket and saw cheesy things happening with them

around the release date. Lots of Gold bar let downs of $10 big ones. I am so happy to see you got a gold

bar with a $50 win. That, plus the 2 $100's I found tells me it's time to get on them again.

Good luck today!!

Good job! Maybe they are still cold here, because I bought 2 Pure Golds yesterday (1 from the gas station), and both lost.

BTW, the gas station had a good new ticket hanging up - a $10,000 Mega Multiplier on #015. Ten $1,000 matches!!

I had a very good birthday yesterday - no big wins, but I had fun as I didn't lose money. Plus, there were nice things other that Lottery.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22923 Posts
                            Posted: May 13, 2011, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Good job! Maybe they are still cold here, because I bought 2 Pure Golds yesterday (1 from the gas station), and both lost.

BTW, the gas station had a good new ticket hanging up - a $10,000 Mega Multiplier on #015. Ten $1,000 matches!!

I had a very good birthday yesterday - no big wins, but I had fun as I didn't lose money. Plus, there were nice things other that Lottery.

wow! Can you imagine scratching that one off! Nice! Do you go to that station often Matt?

I'm glad your birthday turned out well and you had a good time. I hope those Pure Gold will start producing

in your area soon - I wasn't too thrilled to find gold bars for $10 but it really does seem they are getting

better. The $100's are more of what I'm accustomed to seeing with these new releases in the first week.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: May 13, 2011, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

wow! Can you imagine scratching that one off! Nice! Do you go to that station often Matt?

I'm glad your birthday turned out well and you had a good time. I hope those Pure Gold will start producing

in your area soon - I wasn't too thrilled to find gold bars for $10 but it really does seem they are getting

better. The $100's are more of what I'm accustomed to seeing with these new releases in the first week.

I don't because it's out of my way, but I was going to the King of Prussia mall so decided to stop there. This gas station sold a GRAND PRIZE on $1,000 a Week for Life, so that's why I tried that game there. I'll buy a couple Pure Golds today while I'm out.

Page 74 of 907