Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13602 replies. Last post 12 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 70 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Philadelphia
United States
Member #110385
May 2, 2011
29 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2011, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

051-20x the money-0

019-cherry slots revealed a bill for 5$

051-treasure-0

078 crossword-3

000-kisses and cash-0

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2011, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, all! I'm in possession of my Lucky Cherry Slots roll now, but of course I'm waiting until tomorrow.

Florida
      United States
      Member #107834
      March 15, 2011
      7 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2011, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Are any tickets missing off the roll?  How much did it set you back?  Good luck man!  I remember buying 100 tickets off Fire and Dice with my buddy a couple weeks ago, it cost us 100, and we got $135 in return.  But you are playing with $5 tickets so hopefully you get a few big ones in your return.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2011, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

The last 8 on a roll of Monopoly only hit 2 tickets for $5 a piece. This is the 3rd game I got the last handful from a roll only to have it hit for crap. Guess I am done with my end of the roll stuff. Wonder where I will spend my $10 tomrorow.lol Hope Matt has better luck on his games...

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2011, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Are any tickets missing off the roll?  How much did it set you back?  Good luck man!  I remember buying 100 tickets off Fire and Dice with my buddy a couple weeks ago, it cost us 100, and we got $135 in return.  But you are playing with $5 tickets so hopefully you get a few big ones in your return.

It's still wrapped up. There shouldn't be any missing at that rate, but I'll check. Thanks - I may be done until the end of May new tickets unless the roll does well.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: May 11, 2011, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

The last 8 on a roll of Monopoly only hit 2 tickets for $5 a piece. This is the 3rd game I got the last handful from a roll only to have it hit for crap. Guess I am done with my end of the roll stuff. Wonder where I will spend my $10 tomrorow.lol Hope Matt has better luck on his games...

I also don't get much at the end of Monopoly rolls. Once I got 6 losers in a row, all in the number 50-59 range.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2011, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I also don't get much at the end of Monopoly rolls. Once I got 6 losers in a row, all in the number 50-59 range.

I always get my grandmom tickets for christmas(where I got my gambling gene). This Christmas I got her a Monopoly and she got the moneybag(Winn All). Totalled $75. I have seen a $75 top hat once of my own. GUess I should go with my gut and not just cause I see a ticket is near the end. Maybe I will go a Diamond and 7 tomorrow from a Turkey Hill on my way to work.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I always get my grandmom tickets for christmas(where I got my gambling gene). This Christmas I got her a Monopoly and she got the moneybag(Winn All). Totalled $75. I have seen a $75 top hat once of my own. GUess I should go with my gut and not just cause I see a ticket is near the end. Maybe I will go a Diamond and 7 tomorrow from a Turkey Hill on my way to work.

Sometimes it depends on the game, too. These new releases tend to be good at the end. But Birthday Cash always loses on #059, and Monopoly here must be better in other parts of the roll. I have had #000 Lucky Cherry Slots win for $5, though, even though it's a new game that seems to have better end of roll.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes it depends on the game, too. These new releases tend to be good at the end. But Birthday Cash always loses on #059, and Monopoly here must be better in other parts of the roll. I have had #000 Lucky Cherry Slots win for $5, though, even though it's a new game that seems to have better end of roll.

Amazing how some tickets seem to hit well and others with even bigger prizes left hit poorly. Guess it truly is right time/right place. I am housesitting for my dad next month when he goes on vacation.  I will have to hit up alot of the places around the Boyertown/Limerick/Royersford Area. I might even goto your Wegmans. Not as much for the tickets but the food. Went to one once in NY and they had alot of good looking stuff.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: May 11, 2011, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Amazing how some tickets seem to hit well and others with even bigger prizes left hit poorly. Guess it truly is right time/right place. I am housesitting for my dad next month when he goes on vacation.  I will have to hit up alot of the places around the Boyertown/Limerick/Royersford Area. I might even goto your Wegmans. Not as much for the tickets but the food. Went to one once in NY and they had alot of good looking stuff.

Oh, I love Wegmans - really has all the take out food you need, and the Pub is good, too. The tickets seem average, but no worse than many of the other stores I've gone to. I live in the Collegeville/Trappe area, which is close enough to Philly to be considered suburbs.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                      A long and winding road
                      United States
                      Member #17084
                      June 10, 2005
                      4523 Posts
                      Posted: May 11, 2011, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

WOW Matt! You are one disciplined Birthday boy to wait! But ohhhhhhhhhhh it will be worth it! , Now I will be anticpating a FULL fledged page showing YOUR BIG win!! I know its there for ya!!!  You said you got the roll from a Beverage store???

If it helps any, tomorrow around noon is when the planets align, so play around that time, basically fate is on yourside.

Today I played:

3- 7up, and got up to zero wins lol!!!

2- Gus bucks, a 5$ winner and a whoppin free ticket!!!

2- Lucky cherries that I only got the pits from....

My friend played the pure Gold (with only one pick $10) and won a hundred! I still dont like that game , how can a 10$ game go 8 tickets straight with not so much as a winner! geeesh.....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: May 11, 2011, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Georgia Lottery day 2 results

Extreme Green ($10) - $100 with "EXTREME" symbol

Georgia Lottery Black ($10) - I won $50 twice after buying total of 5 tickets

$100 MM Cash Blast ($10) - won $50

$3 Million Taxes Paid ($20) - I bought 5 tickets and 4 tickets won $50 each

$300,000 Taxes Paid ($5) - won $50

Giant Jumbo Bucks ($5) - won $50

24 Karat Cash ($2) - won $24 with "BILL" symbol

All in all super day of scratching. won $50 9 times and $100 once. Not 1 cheesy break even prize so im happy. might get a roll of something here tomorrow.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: May 11, 2011, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

@ Matt

Good luck on your first roll I hope you get something good and post it here afterwards Drum

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: May 11, 2011, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

WOW Matt! You are one disciplined Birthday boy to wait! But ohhhhhhhhhhh it will be worth it! , Now I will be anticpating a FULL fledged page showing YOUR BIG win!! I know its there for ya!!!  You said you got the roll from a Beverage store???

If it helps any, tomorrow around noon is when the planets align, so play around that time, basically fate is on yourside.

Today I played:

3- 7up, and got up to zero wins lol!!!

2- Gus bucks, a 5$ winner and a whoppin free ticket!!!

2- Lucky cherries that I only got the pits from....

My friend played the pure Gold (with only one pick $10) and won a hundred! I still dont like that game , how can a 10$ game go 8 tickets straight with not so much as a winner! geeesh.....

Did you get 8 straight losers on Pure Gold, GameGrl? I got 6 (#000-005), and that was when it was brand new!

Yes, I thought this certain Beverage Store would be most likely to have rolls, and they did, though limited somewhat on the $5 tickets.

Thanks again, all - the tickets are all torn into individual tickets and ready to play.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: May 11, 2011, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Georgia Lottery day 2 results

Extreme Green ($10) - $100 with "EXTREME" symbol

Georgia Lottery Black ($10) - I won $50 twice after buying total of 5 tickets

$100 MM Cash Blast ($10) - won $50

$3 Million Taxes Paid ($20) - I bought 5 tickets and 4 tickets won $50 each

$300,000 Taxes Paid ($5) - won $50

Giant Jumbo Bucks ($5) - won $50

24 Karat Cash ($2) - won $24 with "BILL" symbol

All in all super day of scratching. won $50 9 times and $100 once. Not 1 cheesy break even prize so im happy. might get a roll of something here tomorrow.

PartyThat's SUPER, James! Yes, I'd get more in GA.

Page 70 of 907