Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 19 hours ago by reddog.

Page 66 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2011, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Snag.. On the $5 tickets I have seen success myself and on here on the Winner Take All. 20X hit for me today also. As for $2, I do not know much about them. I will grab one here or there. The Gold Rush Gus hit $40 for me the other day. PA has alot of decent $5. Winner Take All, 20X The Money(friend hit $1000), Mother's Day and even the Lucky Cherry Slots has hit for me decent of late. I am with Matt on this.. I am not as cold on the 10's/20's, but the $5's seem to be hitting well of late. If you want a lengthy game you can get the $5 100,000 Bingo. Lots of big prizes left, but I would make sure to check all losers with the self check machine or the store clerk. All newer games do not have the site validation code. If you see Scatch for Cash on the square, there are no confirmation letters. On all others a B,P,Q,K,Z,J means a losing ticket.. Good luck!!!

Another hit on a $5 game to report!

Wawa was finally lucky - Lucky Cherry Slots #059 (last ticket) won $100! I guess when you break the ice, it comes more easily. I had 11 matches of $5 plus 3 cherries that tripled $15. The computer that has the scanner isn't working, but I'll take a picture of it and post later.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2011, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Another hit on a $5 game to report!

Wawa was finally lucky - Lucky Cherry Slots #059 (last ticket) won $100! I guess when you break the ice, it comes more easily. I had 11 matches of $5 plus 3 cherries that tripled $15. The computer that has the scanner isn't working, but I'll take a picture of it and post later.

Nice win Matt. Thanks to a traffic accident, I detoured myself home. Hit up a few places I would have never played. I am hoping it was meant to be :)

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2011, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, omiller315 - hoping it brings you good results! I only played 2 $5 tickets, and both won - 20x the Money #010 won for much less - $5. But it added to my total. I'll play a little more, but definitely keeping the profit.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2011, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Just had a heart attack.lol Stopped at a beer distributor that had minimal selection. Got a few #50 a Day for Life $1 . I got the moneybag and as I scratched the prize I saw an "E". I was thinking it said LIFE. Well it said FREE. Guess I don't play enough $1/$2 tickets to know they brought back the free ticket.. What a bummer.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2011, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Well I spent $60 next to work. Spent the new found $40(on the ticket I thought lost) $30 at one place and $10 at another.  the $30 turned into $11($10 + Free).The $10 turned into Free ticket on 7-up and the $60 turned into $50 thanks to a $40 winner on Mother's Day(058).. I really seem to have the best luck near work. I have learned trying a few tickets off the normal path never seems to pay off. $63 back isnt too shabby. I seem to keep hitting enough to play, but nothing big to make it worth while..  Might stick to alot of $5 and less tickets. More chances to hit. Too many misses on $10 and $20 tickets add up fast

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2011, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Well I spent $60 next to work. Spent the new found $40(on the ticket I thought lost) $30 at one place and $10 at another.  the $30 turned into $11($10 + Free).The $10 turned into Free ticket on 7-up and the $60 turned into $50 thanks to a $40 winner on Mother's Day(058).. I really seem to have the best luck near work. I have learned trying a few tickets off the normal path never seems to pay off. $63 back isnt too shabby. I seem to keep hitting enough to play, but nothing big to make it worth while..  Might stick to alot of $5 and less tickets. More chances to hit. Too many misses on $10 and $20 tickets add up fast

Agree - re-invested $40 on a Cash Fever, Pure Gold, Birthday Cash and Mother's Day. Only Mother's Day #027 won for $10. Still, won $115 today on $50 put in.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22872 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

On the $20 Super Set for Life II game I had a $20 instant winner yesterday on ticket #004. Went back and got another today, ticket #005 and ended up getting an instant $30 winner.

Not feeling too confident in having the #006 ticket be a winner so considering getting the next ticket at another store. Hopefully the other stores have them in, when I played the game more last fall the other stores seeemd to be sold out often.

Good wins ttech10!! WTG!!

I've seen 3 a few times and even 4 in a row once - I forget the ticket name but it is entirely possible to

have a string of wins but I think if I were playing I'd take my money and try my luck elsewhere.

Good luck on your next one!!

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22872 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2011, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Just had a heart attack.lol Stopped at a beer distributor that had minimal selection. Got a few #50 a Day for Life $1 . I got the moneybag and as I scratched the prize I saw an "E". I was thinking it said LIFE. Well it said FREE. Guess I don't play enough $1/$2 tickets to know they brought back the free ticket.. What a bummer.

LOLOL!! Been there but in a different situation...a mild case of dyslexia - number 23 being read as 32 -

caused a momentary disruption in heart rate...I couldn't believe I was seeing I won $10,000....I didn't win

a darn thing.

Did anyone ever notice how they like to play with those numbers? 13's and 31's....12's and 21's....then you

have the numbers that make you look twice even though you KNOW they don't look right....ex: numbers

to match: 6 and 14...they'll print 16 and 4 or numbers to match: 8 and 16...they'll print 18 and 6. I know

they do it on purpose.

Crazy

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22872 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2011, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna be down in PA tonight for a few hours, figured I'd pick up a few tickets while I'm down there. Never played any PA games before, what would recommend in $2 and $5 games?

snagsnag - didn't see your question until now...I hope whatever you picked up brought you a win!

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #92330
                    June 5, 2010
                    887 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2011, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Good wins ttech10!! WTG!!

I've seen 3 a few times and even 4 in a row once - I forget the ticket name but it is entirely possible to

have a string of wins but I think if I were playing I'd take my money and try my luck elsewhere.

Good luck on your next one!!

Thanks! And that's exactly what I did, lol. I ended up going to a gas station a block (not really block, but in terms of major streets it was a block) away and got another $20 Super Set for Life and kept the extra $10. Once the cashier handed me the ticket I saw it was ticket #004 and my hopes went up, as I don't think I've lost on that number, can't remember exactly, though I'm sure I've won at least 3 times before on that number.

Went about scratching the ticket in random patterns and I scratched the last won and didn't match anything, then realized there was one I missed up near the top and... got another $30! So now I've spent $20 out of pocket, won two $30s and a $20, which puts me back at breaking even with the original $20 back in my pocket and an extra $20 to spend. Going to go out tomorrow and get another one of the tickets, though I think I may try a third store, something is telling me I shouldn't try either of those two again. Post back tomorrow with results, it's been fun being able to play this game 4 times with my original investment. Definitely makes up for the string of bad luck I've had with it before.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22872 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2011, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Agree - re-invested $40 on a Cash Fever, Pure Gold, Birthday Cash and Mother's Day. Only Mother's Day #027 won for $10. Still, won $115 today on $50 put in.

Alright Matt!! WTG!! Nice job!!

The Cash Fever have dropped off very much..used to be a bonus area $100 win could be found quite often.

Now, the best they seem to give is 2 $10 matches for the original $20 spent....good to get the money

back but the $100 winners seem to have dropped off tremendously.

Where is the new $20 ticket?..or are they delaying that in order to bring out a new $25 ticket I wonder.

Whatever it is, I think I'll immediately classify it as GOOD FOR ONE DAY ONLY. I have certainly not been

impressed by anything new in the instant department.

The Pure Gold tickets !!!! They should be calling them Pure Hamilton's because that's all I friggin win on

them - 5 Gold bars so far in about as many days on 5 different tickets and they all had $10 wins. Puke

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2011, 12:02 am - IP Logged

I wasnt going to be playing today but i figured i get one more roll and then call it quits for a while. and did well today

Got Ruby Red 7s and got $375 back. $100 winner + 2x $50 + 2x $30 and others ...

Then I decided to play BDB cause there was a new roll. played the first 15 tickets only won twice $25 both times. really ??

Also played 5 FMC and won $20 and $40. Asked the clerk if they ever sold a ticket with a "STAR" symbol he said never. wow.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: May 7, 2011, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Alright Matt!! WTG!! Nice job!!

The Cash Fever have dropped off very much..used to be a bonus area $100 win could be found quite often.

Now, the best they seem to give is 2 $10 matches for the original $20 spent....good to get the money

back but the $100 winners seem to have dropped off tremendously.

Where is the new $20 ticket?..or are they delaying that in order to bring out a new $25 ticket I wonder.

Whatever it is, I think I'll immediately classify it as GOOD FOR ONE DAY ONLY. I have certainly not been

impressed by anything new in the instant department.

The Pure Gold tickets !!!! They should be calling them Pure Hamilton's because that's all I friggin win on

them - 5 Gold bars so far in about as many days on 5 different tickets and they all had $10 wins. Puke

Thanks! It felt good to finally win $100 on a $5 ticket. The Lucky Cherry Slots have been pretty good for me; the other new games are duds so far. I think they took a month off from a new $20 ticket because Cash Extravaganza and Mega Multiplier still have decent prizes left. But I've about sworn off all of them - I've never had so many $20 tickets in a row (overall, not consecutive tickets) lose.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #104582
                            January 17, 2011
                            199 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2011, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Good Going everyone...Good One Matt..glad you won $100 on a $5 ticket..hoping your winnings will just increase more and more..

Good luck today all...

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: May 7, 2011, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Wasn't sure where I wanted to spend my money. Ended up at one place and mixed and matched a bunch of $1/$2/$3/$5 and one Mega Multiplier. Out of $60, I hit $20 on a Winner Take All(059) and $10 on Platinum Crossword(021). I should have went to my original planned location. Yeah well. I should know it won't last forever. Hope the $30 can double or triple somewhere. This is my last money set aside, so once it is done, I will be done for awhile.

Page 66 of 907