Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 61 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2011, 12:57 am - IP Logged

How often do you play? Your day will come, but ya gotta be persistent ;)

We both need our times. The amount of $100s I've gotten in 1 2/3 years of playing plus the 3 $200s could be worse, but I want that $500+ winner badly. I should avoid trying TOO hard to get it.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

We both need our times. The amount of $100s I've gotten in 1 2/3 years of playing plus the 3 $200s could be worse, but I want that $500+ winner badly. I should avoid trying TOO hard to get it.

Hey Matt. I have one for you.. I went to cash my $145 in and sprinkled the wealth with an array of tickets. I got a Big Win spectacular. Ticket 091. Never saw $1000 roll in PA, being a $10 ticket. Unless the batch doesn't start on 000. I will scratch them all later, but wondered if you saw anything that high? I was told we only had $300/$600 rolls.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2011, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

I was looking at all the winners to see if a friends husband was on the list. He won $1000 on 20X the money in Wilkes Barre. Well I saw a guy I use to work with won $10K and $1K on the Mega Million Multiplier. Not sure if he bought them in my hometown, but he works for the firehouse and it is next to the beer distributor, so I wouldnt doubt it,.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2011, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

had a bad day im too frustrated to go into detail long story short played about 40 $20 scratchers and highest winner on any was only $40 bucks ...

got about 5 raffle tickets and $50 worth of lotto

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: May 2, 2011, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Another thing. I saw what I thought was a new ticket.. Deluxe Winner Take All for $5 at Redners. I bought it and it was regular one. After googling, this is a Virginia ticket. The picture is exact. Wonder why they used that image for their vending machine in PA. I know the store puts the image in the push button thing. Just found that odd... Sorry for multiple posts. It doesn't allow me to edit my original

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: May 2, 2011, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey Matt. I have one for you.. I went to cash my $145 in and sprinkled the wealth with an array of tickets. I got a Big Win spectacular. Ticket 091. Never saw $1000 roll in PA, being a $10 ticket. Unless the batch doesn't start on 000. I will scratch them all later, but wondered if you saw anything that high? I was told we only had $300/$600 rolls.

Big Winner Spectacular goes to #119, so that's normal. Another VERY frustrating day for me. Cash Fever and Cash Extravaganza both lost, as did a couple other tickets. Only winner was Lucky Cherry Slots #005 - three cherries with a cheap prize of $5. I've got to go to new stores or quit for a while.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: May 2, 2011, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I have no idea why I tried Wawa for a second try. That store absolutely STINKS - and I mean all of them. Whenever I go to Giant and Wegmans I can often get 1/3 of my money back at least. Wawa's usually a strikeout.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                A long and winding road
                United States
                Member #17084
                June 10, 2005
                4526 Posts
                Posted: May 2, 2011, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I have no idea why I tried Wawa for a second try. That store absolutely STINKS - and I mean all of them. Whenever I go to Giant and Wegmans I can often get 1/3 of my money back at least. Wawa's usually a strikeout.

Then you have gained Matt, you have learned to stay away from such places and narrow in on the winning stores!

Today was weird.

Only had two bucks on me and figured what the hey: Bought 2   5x the money ( cheap little one dollar tickets)

Hit for 20 bucks .

Go to my local Giant to get ( of all things, milk!). Buy the milk and decide to cash in the 20 buck ticket. Go to their machine and the dern thing jams on my ticket choice!!! Grrrrr...But alas Fate was about to intercede.

Jam gets fixed, Lady hands me the jamed ticket from my 20x the money ticket and get this, it was worth $100!!!! :)

So I left there, went to my cigar shop around the corner, cash it in , and get

2-  Money Money Money, Win total $25.

Get 4- Win for life - win a whoppin 2 bucks....Ohh well...I was ahead so I left for the night.

Matt- I did try three of the BirthdayCash Celebration tickets and they all stunk! So they must be coming your way!!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: May 2, 2011, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Then you have gained Matt, you have learned to stay away from such places and narrow in on the winning stores!

Today was weird.

Only had two bucks on me and figured what the hey: Bought 2   5x the money ( cheap little one dollar tickets)

Hit for 20 bucks .

Go to my local Giant to get ( of all things, milk!). Buy the milk and decide to cash in the 20 buck ticket. Go to their machine and the dern thing jams on my ticket choice!!! Grrrrr...But alas Fate was about to intercede.

Jam gets fixed, Lady hands me the jamed ticket from my 20x the money ticket and get this, it was worth $100!!!! :)

Get 4- Win for life - win a whoppin 2 bucks....Ohh well...I was ahead so I left for the night.

Matt- I did try three of the BirthdayCash Celebration tickets and they all stunk! So they must be coming your way!!!

Hi, GameGrl - congrats!! Wow, if only I could have fate like that. Everything I try seems to blow up in my face. I'm playing smartly, I think - but I just lose. dr65 just got a $500 on 20x the Money - hope my roll has one if I get that game! Tried one today, #056, and it lost. Does your Giant tend to be lucky? I can't believe I have never won $100 on a $5 ticket. That's really beating the odds the wrong way.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: May 2, 2011, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Today was weird.

Hit for 20 bucks .

I hate the Birthday tickets too. Played my $145 today and got back $100 with $5 Bingo and (2) $3 Bingos to check for winners. Saw my first Triple Cherry followed by a Bill on back to back Lucky Cherry Slots tickets. The cherries was $5 and the bill was $15. $40 on a Winner Take All as well.. I can't complain with those.  Stopped at 3 places and Wawa hit for NOTHING. I agree with you Matt. $40 from the place I went the other day and $60 from Redners is my breakdown.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: May 2, 2011, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Roll of Ruby Red 7s, got $255 back. started off so and so then got cold #16-31 all lost but then had 7 straight winners and 10 of last 15 tickets won including 2 for $50 bucks. Cant seem to get anything good atm. Its getting cold again ...

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: May 2, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Cashed out and decided to get 1 Green Hornet #013 found the "BB" symbol once again for $10 so another $100 for me on GH

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: May 2, 2011, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I hate the Birthday tickets too. Played my $145 today and got back $100 with $5 Bingo and (2) $3 Bingos to check for winners. Saw my first Triple Cherry followed by a Bill on back to back Lucky Cherry Slots tickets. The cherries was $5 and the bill was $15. $40 on a Winner Take All as well.. I can't complain with those.  Stopped at 3 places and Wawa hit for NOTHING. I agree with you Matt. $40 from the place I went the other day and $60 from Redners is my breakdown.

Yes, without the Wawa trip you'd have all your money back already. I'm trying yet another beverage store tomorrow; hope it's lucky.

A long and winding road
                            United States
                            Member #17084
                            June 10, 2005
                            4526 Posts
                            Posted: May 2, 2011, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Cashed out and decided to get 1 Green Hornet #013 found the "BB" symbol once again for $10 so another $100 for me on GH

James- Dern lucky of you to win like you do!!! Pleased that you are ahead on the winnings board.

A long and winding road
                              United States
                              Member #17084
                              June 10, 2005
                              4526 Posts
                              Posted: May 2, 2011, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Okay PA scratch players  - WHich $10 game should I go after?? PS: Money MOney Money IS NOT for me, barely broke even, SO should it be Pure Gold or Diamonds and 7's? 

Going to my cigar store as that is low key and showing some wins there...

Page 61 of 907