Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 1 day ago by Chris$.

Page 63 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2011, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey Im new here just found this forum today

#45 cherry slots-20$

Welcome! Always nice to see new PA players on here.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Well my $100 is gone. One by one I got Million Platinum Payout and all 5 lost. 007-011

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #104582
      January 17, 2011
      199 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2011, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

I agree it is cold here in pa (small town about 20 miles east of Pittsburgh;;mt. pleasant)..and getting colder..and I don't mean the weather..the lottery better do something soon to show that there are some winners..I'm actually not a sore losser..(well..never used to be) but it just gets a little discusting with all these lossing tickets..I know that you aren't going to win everytime..but it seems like the tickets are boring anymore..you know when you do have a number or win..it is only going to be a small amt..the ticket amt. or 10-$20 dollars anymore..tickets used to be fun, and good return, but now they seem to be small wins..and the excitement is going from them..you at least had hope before..but lately it seems like they just aren't fun anymore..it isn't just me..a lot of people who play regularly have been saying that the tickets just aren't fun anymore..like you don't feel like you have a chance anymore..I'm still holding out hope though..for all of us... 

we all have done enough scratching to at least win a $1000 or more..I've never won $1000 yet..out of the 1000's of tickets i've scratched...it's either bad luck or they just don't ship the tickets this way...they are becoming rip offs, instead of scratch offs... 

I say we all win $1000 or MUCH MUCH more this week....Come on Gus  bring us a claim ticket...i'd like to put my john han<snip> on a ticket this week... 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2011, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Got a roll of $200 MS and got $385 back ... there was even a "STAR" symbol but for $10 so only $100 ...

Hope I get something on this dam raffle so I can quit playing all together.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2011, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Oh yeah and also bought 1 ticket of BDB #049 and won $100

So 3x $100 today

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I agree it is cold here in pa (small town about 20 miles east of Pittsburgh;;mt. pleasant)..and getting colder..and I don't mean the weather..the lottery better do something soon to show that there are some winners..I'm actually not a sore losser..(well..never used to be) but it just gets a little discusting with all these lossing tickets..I know that you aren't going to win everytime..but it seems like the tickets are boring anymore..you know when you do have a number or win..it is only going to be a small amt..the ticket amt. or 10-$20 dollars anymore..tickets used to be fun, and good return, but now they seem to be small wins..and the excitement is going from them..you at least had hope before..but lately it seems like they just aren't fun anymore..it isn't just me..a lot of people who play regularly have been saying that the tickets just aren't fun anymore..like you don't feel like you have a chance anymore..I'm still holding out hope though..for all of us... 

we all have done enough scratching to at least win a $1000 or more..I've never won $1000 yet..out of the 1000's of tickets i've scratched...it's either bad luck or they just don't ship the tickets this way...they are becoming rip offs, instead of scratch offs... 

I say we all win $1000 or MUCH MUCH more this week....Come on Gus  bring us a claim ticket...i'd like to put my john han<snip> on a ticket this week... 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Exactly how I feel! Either the winners are more concentrated or there's definitely a change. I don't expect to win every time either (this is gambling), but it just seems they have it stacked against you much more than they did before. I used to get $100s all the time on Big Winner Spectacular and Cash Fever. No games seem like that now.

Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2011, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Exactly how I feel! Either the winners are more concentrated or there's definitely a change. I don't expect to win every time either (this is gambling), but it just seems they have it stacked against you much more than they did before. I used to get $100s all the time on Big Winner Spectacular and Cash Fever. No games seem like that now.

Your not alone I mapped all the winners the past year or 2 in Florida and my area is a dead zone. Other places you can just color red cause they hit all the time.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2011, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Well my $100 is gone. One by one I got Million Platinum Payout and all 5 lost. 007-011

6th one was a loser. 7th gave me the vault for 10X my prixe. I am afraid to scratch it, but I guess $10.00 will give me my money back at least. My luck it will be $2.00

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2011, 9:21 am - IP Logged

6th one was a loser. 7th gave me the vault for 10X my prixe. I am afraid to scratch it, but I guess $10.00 will give me my money back at least. My luck it will be $2.00

I wonder why sometimes I can edit and others I can't. The vault was 10X @ $10.00. Spend $140 overall, so I think I will cut my losses and wait a few weeks.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22907 Posts
                    Posted: May 4, 2011, 9:48 am - IP Logged

I wonder why sometimes I can edit and others I can't. The vault was 10X @ $10.00. Spend $140 overall, so I think I will cut my losses and wait a few weeks.

WTG on your hit for $100 omiller - it put you back up for most of it!

PartyParty

Oh the edit feature is only available for 20 minutes.

Big Smile

mojo4's avatar - disney29
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #109474
                      April 13, 2011
                      16 Posts
                      Posted: May 4, 2011, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Got a roll of $200 MS and got $385 back ... there was even a "STAR" symbol but for $10 so only $100 ...

Hope I get something on this dam raffle so I can quit playing all together.

I keep saying the same thing, win this raffle, quit playing these scratch off's! Not, probably just buy more tickets now that you have more money.

I bought 3 raffle tickets yesterday, no winners on the Ruby Red's and bought 5 BDB, Nada!!! It was a bummer so, the raffle will make it all worth the losers! :)

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2011, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Thanks DR. I was wondering what the secret to the edit was. I might buy the one after the winner just to make sure they didnt go back to back.

Philadelphia
                          United States
                          Member #110385
                          May 2, 2011
                          29 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2011, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

emerald 8s

058-0

059-0

000-0

001-0

002-0

003-0

004-0

005-0

006-0

007-$8

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2011, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

emerald 8s

058-0

059-0

000-0

001-0

002-0

003-0

004-0

005-0

006-0

007-$8

Horrible stretch. Emerald 8's paid all their top prizes. There are a few $8,000 left though.. Seems like a possible decent winner will be in the next batch. Any chance of getting 4-5 more?

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: May 4, 2011, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Horrible stretch. Emerald 8's paid all their top prizes. There are a few $8,000 left though.. Seems like a possible decent winner will be in the next batch. Any chance of getting 4-5 more?

If he has the money I'd try a couple more, but in my experience, long losing streaks like that at the beginning of the roll are often followed by a bunch of small winners. I'm glads yours was $100.

Today was another ok day for me. Got a $20 Big Winner Spectacular win on #063, a $20 Lucky Cherry Slots win on #023, and a $10 Diamonds & 7s win on #016. Broke even pretty much.

Page 63 of 907