Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 68 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2011, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

LOL! Alright James!! That's unreal the way some people scratch those tickets...I'll bet you walked up to

a hawks remains...they buy them and scratch them so fast, they miss things. I've been witness to the

fastest scratchers in the east already and they are playing with fire. Someone is going to throw away a

top prize if they aren't more careful. I think that's what the lottery had in mind actually with our code

changes, symbol similarities and scan to win boxes....People don't want to take the extra step to find

the machine, wait for it to register and possibly leave the IVM unattended (by them) so someone can

walk up and buy their winner. I always recheck my tickets at the scanner, I'll be dam ned if I'm going to

toss a top prize.

GREAT JOB AND KEEP ON CHECKING THOSE DISCARDED TICKETS!! NICE!!

PartyParty

No question a ticket hawk scratched this. They scratch so fast because they want to make sure no one buys the next ticket in line. But they are quick to sweep yours if they see you buying 3 or 4 in a row.

There is another guy like this out by my area. His "remains" always liter the trash cans whenever I go to the stores to play. And this guy is EVERYWHERE !!

I recognize the style of his scratching, couple scratches up and down ever so desperately to check for the code, then a quick sweep of the winning numbers often leaving half the ticket unscratched when he sees the typical losing code. In fact ive seen occasions where he buys 10 $20 tickets in a row and just scratches 2 or 3 small spots where the code letters should be then immediately tosses the ticket out. Ive found a few winners from his pile of losers before.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2011, 12:07 am - IP Logged

How can there be no, and I mean no, winners on Big Winner Spectacular from #090-#094! It's ridiculous. Every time I get in that range, nothing. I tried $20 more and again nada. There are just too many of these days with the PA Lottery now. Can't string winning days together.

United States
      United States
      Member #60097
      April 5, 2008
      3958 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2011, 12:13 am - IP Logged

How can there be no, and I mean no, winners on Big Winner Spectacular from #090-#094! It's ridiculous. Every time I get in that range, nothing. I tried $20 more and again nada. There are just too many of these days with the PA Lottery now. Can't string winning days together.

The medium sized prizes tend to be more abundant on the newer games.

Big Wins For All!

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2011, 12:43 am - IP Logged

The medium sized prizes tend to be more abundant on the newer games.

Hi, Keystone - Slots and Mother's Day yes, but Pure Gold and other newer games no. At least in my experience. It's just weird how the computers are generating the same losing numbers like that on BWS. A lottery should provide more equal chance.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2011, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Cherry Slots definitely seems the best new game right now. I bought 5 of them - #034-038 - and there were two $20 winners. The winners were #034 and #038. Diamonds & 7s #000 lost - #000 has been a loser lately with very few exceptions. I started the day with a $5 profit, though.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22944 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2011, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Good job Matt! I think of the latest release, those might be the best. I have absolutely no respect for Pure

Gold lol..I found another ticket with a Gold bar and the winning amount was $10 ticket number 015. Pity,

it was such a good looking ticket too.

Oh what a great ticket I saw on the other thread of yours..the Cherry slots that won on EVERY line! Nice

one too!

PartyParty

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22944 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2011, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

16 5 dollar pokers returned 55 (1 for 5, the last one for 50)

5  3 dollar slots returned 30 (1 for 30)

1 3 dollar crossword returned 25.

Spent 98 got back 110.  That's why I shouldn't have tried to force a win.  Oh well, overall I'm happy that I at least won a little bit.

Boney - Good job too! I consider wins like that a second shot at another store. It's not putting you way

over the top but it's getting your money back with a little bit more to boot. I'd be happy with that day too!

Good luck on your next run!!

PartyParty

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2011, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Good job Matt! I think of the latest release, those might be the best. I have absolutely no respect for Pure

Gold lol..I found another ticket with a Gold bar and the winning amount was $10 ticket number 015. Pity,

it was such a good looking ticket too.

Oh what a great ticket I saw on the other thread of yours..the Cherry slots that won on EVERY line! Nice

one too!

PartyParty

Thanks! I just lost AGAIN on Pure Gold. I really should quit it - that background draws you in, though, and I have a feeling that I just might get a big win on it. But many gambler feelings don't turn out.

I got those 2 slots winners from this morning at Giant. #038 won again at a beer store, but this time only $5. I would have been better off if I just stopped earlier because I always end up throwing my winnings right back.

FL
                  United States
                  Member #104946
                  January 22, 2011
                  105 Posts
                  Posted: May 9, 2011, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

150.00 win on Color of Money

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                    A long and winding road
                    United States
                    Member #17084
                    June 10, 2005
                    4529 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2011, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Good Hit Wish626! Was that a 5 or ten dollar ticket?

Today in PA- Good ole Gus is raking in my moola- Got me for 50$ today .

4- Lucky cherries 002,003,004,005  ALL losers

5- 7 ups- 100,101,102,103, 104 - Got a whopping 2$ winner

5- 5x tickets- Got a free ticket fromt hat whole batch

3- 20x the money-020,021,022 ALL Losers!!!

Saw a guy do three 20$ tickets and only got back $10!!! When did they have lower prizes then the ticket cost? That was sad to see....

Oddly over the weekend I did have One dollar to toss at a machine, did 1 (5x) and hit for 25$ , it was a 5$ with 5x above it, that was weird....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2011, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Good Hit Wish626! Was that a 5 or ten dollar ticket?

Today in PA- Good ole Gus is raking in my moola- Got me for 50$ today .

4- Lucky cherries 002,003,004,005  ALL losers

5- 7 ups- 100,101,102,103, 104 - Got a whopping 2$ winner

5- 5x tickets- Got a free ticket fromt hat whole batch

3- 20x the money-020,021,022 ALL Losers!!!

Saw a guy do three 20$ tickets and only got back $10!!! When did they have lower prizes then the ticket cost? That was sad to see....

Oddly over the weekend I did have One dollar to toss at a machine, did 1 (5x) and hit for 25$ , it was a 5$ with 5x above it, that was weird....

20x the Money has really been poor for me - and Winner Take All continues to be except for that $60 winner. I still haven't gotten ONE 7Up winner. I guess maybe you should try more 5x the Money and I should try Slots - it's been most of our winnigs lately. Hi, GameGrl - hope you do better next time! I'm getting my roll either tomorrow or Wednesday, but doing it on my birthday Thursday.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                        A long and winding road
                        United States
                        Member #17084
                        June 10, 2005
                        4529 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2011, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Well Matt, I sincerely hope you WIN BIG on your choices this week!

Still think your Birthday Cash is waiting for you to claim it!!!

Saw you played that Diamonds and 7's....Any luck with those? I got coal when I played lol!

Surprised you do well on WinnerTake ALL, its a dud here in my area,so maybe the winners are your way!

Take my word when I say your ticket will be had in a place you rarely play, its called welcoming luck, seen it happen personally.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: May 9, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Well Matt, I sincerely hope you WIN BIG on your choices this week!

Still think your Birthday Cash is waiting for you to claim it!!!

Saw you played that Diamonds and 7's....Any luck with those? I got coal when I played lol!

Surprised you do well on WinnerTake ALL, its a dud here in my area,so maybe the winners are your way!

Take my word when I say your ticket will be had in a place you rarely play, its called welcoming luck, seen it happen personally.

Actually, Winner Take All had the one good win in a sea of losers. I usually get $10 when I win on Diamonds & 7s, but it couldn't be worse than Pure Gold. I still have yet to win $100 on either Diamonds & 7s or Pure Gold. I'll look around for new places - what you say is true a lot of times.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: May 9, 2011, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I had a big Lotto day today by my standards. Put in one final $20 at Wawa and got $22.

Bought:

10 Gus Bucks (#201-210) - had a $5 winner (#203), a $10 winner (#205), and a $2 winner (#210)

2 Birthday Cash (#057 and #058) - #058 won $5

Not a good day today but not a horrible day either.

Philadelphia
                              United States
                              Member #110385
                              May 2, 2011
                              29 Posts
                              Posted: May 10, 2011, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

039-phillies-0

048-20x the money-0

018 winner takes all-0

105-108-7up-0

109-7 up-7$

006-life-0