Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 67 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22944 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2011, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I wasnt going to be playing today but i figured i get one more roll and then call it quits for a while. and did well today

Got Ruby Red 7s and got $375 back. $100 winner + 2x $50 + 2x $30 and others ...

Then I decided to play BDB cause there was a new roll. played the first 15 tickets only won twice $25 both times. really ??

Also played 5 FMC and won $20 and $40. Asked the clerk if they ever sold a ticket with a "STAR" symbol he said never. wow.

Good job James and WTG!!

PartyParty

Some of those symbols are very hard to come by...I haven't found a 20x yet on 20x the Money....5x symbols about 4 times now and each for

$25 total.....Roll Eyes (5x the ticket value)

Good luck today!!

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2011, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Got a $50 Mega Multiplier win on #015 - Cash Fever #028 lost, though. I think I'm done with Cash Fever for a while. Hopefully the last $1 million prize won't be claimed in the meantime.

Re-investment money did nothing (I spent $35 of my $55 in winnings), but I had a little money on Mucho Macho Man placing show at the Derby, so I made up for that.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Cashed my $30. Got the last (3) $250,000 Year for Life on the roll. Ticket 059 hit for $10. Slowly winding down to nothing.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
        Texas
        United States
        Member #92330
        June 5, 2010
        887 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2011, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to everyone else who's been winning.

Earlier today ended up by the main store I've been playing my scratch-offs and ended up trying my luck/risking getting #006 (this is the store that's had #004 and #005 as $20 and $30 winners). Saw the #006 when the cashier handed me the ticket so the entire drive home I was expecting a loser so figured I'd go ahead and scratch it as soon as I got there. Fourth number scratched ended up matching for $25.

Surprised by the luck I'm having with this game right now and I'm sure it's going to run out soon but it's at least been really fun. It's nice getting break even or $30 winners but I hope I can get a $100 or $500 before the streak ends I'll be extremely happy. I've won twice with the DOLLAR BILL symbol and twice with the number matching, maybe the next one will be a STAR symbol or LIFE (I think I'd have a heart attack). Getting out for a ticket for the PB draw here in a minute so will get another Super Set for Life then.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22944 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2011, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I got 2 - 20x the Money tickets tonight...#022 and #023 - the #023 had a 5x symbol on it and I'll be

darned...another $25 total win ($5 under the symbol) I think that's all they put under those 5x symbols.

2 - Mother's Day ticket #'s 004, 005....005 won in 3 places for $25.00

1 Pure Gold ticket #010...nothing....#011 won $10 on another bonus Gold bar.

1 Cash Fever #013 nothing...#014 won $20.00

1 MegaMultiplier ticket #025....nothing.

Bland day today...wound up winning what I paid to get them. Roll Eyes I figured it just wasn't one of those

good days, so I went home.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: May 8, 2011, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Not scratch off but I hit 4 of 6 numbers on lotto and won $89. Had I hit 1 more I would of won over $6,600 !!!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22944 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged

That's a good hit James! WTG! BananaBanana

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: May 8, 2011, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

dr65 - you're even lucky you're getting $10 so much on Pure Gold, which I call Pure Rust. There were two losers in the trash and I got the next one (#041,) but that also lost.

JigginJohnson's avatar - underground
                  Bethlehem, PA
                  United States
                  Member #100030
                  November 4, 2010
                  16 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2011, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Pure Gold is one of the worst games I have ever played. I've bought 12 of them so far and have lost on EVERY one. Not even a $10 winner. It seems the new games are not producing compared to games like BWS and MMM. Even the new $20 games are tough.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2011, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Pure Gold is one of the worst games I have ever played. I've bought 12 of them so far and have lost on EVERY one. Not even a $10 winner. It seems the new games are not producing compared to games like BWS and MMM. Even the new $20 games are tough.

Its just a new game phenomena. Everything new in Florida also loses the first month or so and then starts paying out 3-4 months in. 

When our new $20 game FMC came out it took me several months and hundred tickets to even win $100. Since I got $100 about 15 times, $200 and $500.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: May 8, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Its just a new game phenomena. Everything new in Florida also loses the first month or so and then starts paying out 3-4 months in. 

When our new $20 game FMC came out it took me several months and hundred tickets to even win $100. Since I got $100 about 15 times, $200 and $500.

It used to be the new games here would be pretty hot when they first came out - now it's not so. Pure Gold really IS a bad game when even dr65 can't get more than $10. I've also tried games that are months old, and they just seem played out.

$20 is the most I've gotten on Pure Gold. More losers than winners by far.

At least all the proceeds go to programs for seniors. Maybe they need the money now, so the games are worse.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: May 8, 2011, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I went to cash my lotto winnings and at the stand there were 6 FMC tickets laying about. #11-16 someone had really rushed through these. Anyway I decided to recheck them myself and was stunned to find a $100 winner in the group ! This is my second $100 winner that I have just 'found' Big Smile

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2011, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I went to cash my lotto winnings and at the stand there were 6 FMC tickets laying about. #11-16 someone had really rushed through these. Anyway I decided to recheck them myself and was stunned to find a $100 winner in the group ! This is my second $100 winner that I have just 'found' Big Smile

That's great! I check the trash cans, too, but so far all the ones I've checked appeared to be losers. How have you been doing lately, James?

I wanted to find the game Mother's Day for Mother's Day, but Giant and Wawa had none in stock. Ended up losing all $25 I put in on other games (bad outing at Giant.)

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22944 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2011, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

LOL! Alright James!! That's unreal the way some people scratch those tickets...I'll bet you walked up to

a hawks remains...they buy them and scratch them so fast, they miss things. I've been witness to the

fastest scratchers in the east already and they are playing with fire. Someone is going to throw away a

top prize if they aren't more careful. I think that's what the lottery had in mind actually with our code

changes, symbol similarities and scan to win boxes....People don't want to take the extra step to find

the machine, wait for it to register and possibly leave the IVM unattended (by them) so someone can

walk up and buy their winner. I always recheck my tickets at the scanner, I'll be dam ned if I'm going to

toss a top prize.

GREAT JOB AND KEEP ON CHECKING THOSE DISCARDED TICKETS!! NICE!!

PartyParty

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #99032
                              October 18, 2010
                              1439 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2011, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

16 5 dollar pokers returned 55 (1 for 5, the last one for 50)

5  3 dollar slots returned 30 (1 for 30)

1 3 dollar crossword returned 25.

Spent 98 got back 110.  That's why I shouldn't have tried to force a win.  Oh well, overall I'm happy that I at least won a little bit.

Page 67 of 907