Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 15 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 55 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Bought the next MDP and hit $100, and another (4) Ruby/Emeralds were all losers. Makes 9 in a row. I got 4 more of them and will save my cash for the new tickets.

I hit $7 on 3rd ticket, so 11 tickets in a row lost(012-022). 024 also lost. Got 5 more but someone bought inbetween me. something had to pay well.  Also stopped at a Redners. They had the new tickets. I got (4) of Lucky Cherry Slots(008-011). I went to the 2nd machine and they had the Pure Gold. Got 000/001. They also had the Lucky Cherry Slots in that machine. Got tickets 000-003. I will post results later. Kinda excited and hope the beginning of the packs are good.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I hit $7 on 3rd ticket, so 11 tickets in a row lost(012-022). 024 also lost. Got 5 more but someone bought inbetween me. something had to pay well.  Also stopped at a Redners. They had the new tickets. I got (4) of Lucky Cherry Slots(008-011). I went to the 2nd machine and they had the Pure Gold. Got 000/001. They also had the Lucky Cherry Slots in that machine. Got tickets 000-003. I will post results later. Kinda excited and hope the beginning of the packs are good.

The new tickets are downright awful if my experience is correct. SIX PURE GOLDS, #000-005, ALL LOSERS! SEVEN 7UPs, #000-006, ALL LOSERS! Is this a joke!??! I put in $90 and got back $10 on 1 out of 4 Lucky Cherry Slots. I've never been this angry.

I'm sorry I even saw the new tickets at Wawa. I think I'm swearing off this lottery for good soon. It's turned into something even slanted for gambling.

United States
      United States
      Member #60097
      April 5, 2008
      3957 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2011, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

The new tickets are downright awful if my experience is correct. SIX PURE GOLDS, #000-005, ALL LOSERS! SEVEN 7UPs, #000-006, ALL LOSERS! Is this a joke!??! I put in $90 and got back $10 on 1 out of 4 Lucky Cherry Slots. I've never been this angry.

I'm sorry I even saw the new tickets at Wawa. I think I'm swearing off this lottery for good soon. It's turned into something even slanted for gambling.

If the pure golds are still there I would go back and get the next ticket till you win...................There had to be a winner close by on the pure golds.  Also if there's a bunch of losers on the 10 dollar ones like that there sometimes is a small and a big prize side by side........so if there is a 10 dollar winner it sometimes pays to get the next ticket too just in case.....

If there is only a very small winner at the front after all them losers.............the big one will probably be near the other end of the book.

Big Wins For All!

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2011, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

If the pure golds are still there I would go back and get the next ticket till you win...................There had to be a winner close by on the pure golds.  Also if there's a bunch of losers on the 10 dollar ones like that there sometimes is a small and a big prize side by side........so if there is a 10 dollar winner it sometimes pays to get the next ticket too just in case.....

If there is only a very small winner at the front after all them losers.............the big one will probably be near the other end of the book.

There SHOULD be, but you know how distrustful I've gotten of the PA Lottery. I was unleashing expletives after all those losers. I don't know if I can take more today. I also have to watch my wallet.

United States
          United States
          Member #60097
          April 5, 2008
          3957 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2011, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

There SHOULD be, but you know how distrustful I've gotten of the PA Lottery. I was unleashing expletives after all those losers. I don't know if I can take more today. I also have to watch my wallet.

Quinto pays 50 grand for a dollar..................that might be the better shot at 50 grand!

In any event hope your luck gets better...........it sounds like the front of the books of the new releases might be harsh.

On the new instant games its good to scan the tickets just to double check since there are no codes.

Big Wins For All!

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2011, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Quinto pays 50 grand for a dollar..................that might be the better shot at 50 grand!

In any event hope your luck gets better...........it sounds like the front of the books of the new releases might be harsh.

On the new instant games its good to scan the tickets just to double check since there are no codes.

Yes, it might be - and a dollar is less to spend. I try Powerball and Mega Millions and just rarely get a small win, though.

I'll try the new tickets again tonight, but how much more would you recommend to spend? These rolls at Wawa might be bad rolls.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2011, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it might be - and a dollar is less to spend. I try Powerball and Mega Millions and just rarely get a small win, though.

I'll try the new tickets again tonight, but how much more would you recommend to spend? These rolls at Wawa might be bad rolls.

Wow. I am discouraged now. I will let you know. I saw at the place near my job that they had alot of $1000 winners photocopied and said they were purchased there. Never seems to be the ones I buy... I am still a fan of older tickets vs newer. I never have luck on the new stuff.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: April 25, 2011, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Wow. I am discouraged now. I will let you know. I saw at the place near my job that they had alot of $1000 winners photocopied and said they were purchased there. Never seems to be the ones I buy... I am still a fan of older tickets vs newer. I never have luck on the new stuff.

Maybe you'll be luckier! I hope so. I'm bound to get a nice win after all those bad days, but I'm not sure it will be at the stores I go to. I should have changed stores by now, but you know how convenience counts a lot.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: April 25, 2011, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Im glad I did not play today lol. So I went to the store and one of the regular players was there scratching. As I see him around a lot I asked how it was going. He said he had blown through $700 and highest win was only $40. I wasnt about to say I had $500 winners on the same rolls he was playing Sulk Off   Blush

2014 Highest Winner: $500

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                    A long and winding road
                    United States
                    Member #17084
                    June 10, 2005
                    4525 Posts
                    Posted: April 25, 2011, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Our automated machines had the new released games-

Lucky Cherry slots- ($5) game- on ticket #002= won 20$ 

Went in to cash it and play Winner take all- Hit the button to get the tickets and out pops 2 (20X the money game tickets) I was furious , Til I scratched them LOL!!!

Ticket 038- hit for $10, ticket 039 hit for 50$, all because the machine had the wrong tickets in the wrong slots :)

So today netted a gain of $65.00

Mattin Pa- Did you see they have a $20.00 game called Cash Fever? Is that the one you have been playing?? I thought you meant the ($5) one that still had a jackpot ticket still unclaimed.....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2011, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Our automated machines had the new released games-

Lucky Cherry slots- ($5) game- on ticket #002= won 20$ 

Went in to cash it and play Winner take all- Hit the button to get the tickets and out pops 2 (20X the money game tickets) I was furious , Til I scratched them LOL!!!

Ticket 038- hit for $10, ticket 039 hit for 50$, all because the machine had the wrong tickets in the wrong slots :)

So today netted a gain of $65.00

Mattin Pa- Did you see they have a $20.00 game called Cash Fever? Is that the one you have been playing?? I thought you meant the ($5) one that still had a jackpot ticket still unclaimed.....

I tried all new tickets today - but I'll go back to Cash Fever soon at this rate. My $10 win was on Lucky Cherry Slots #005 - the only new game that did anything. That turned out nicely getting the wrong tickets and winning! Now I wish the machine at Wawa did that - LOL.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2011, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I scratched the Cherry Slots. the 008-011 tickets were all losers. The 2nd machine with 000($5) and 003($10) hit with 001/002 losing. 003 has a double hit with both being $5 of course. Guess it could have been worse. They could have been for $2.50 a piece.lol Think I will hold the Pure Gold's til later tonight. Not feeling as well about this as I was before scratching.

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
                          Punta Gorda, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #109194
                          April 7, 2011
                          183 Posts
                          Posted: April 25, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

One of my Co-Workers got 1 $1 3 Times Lucky and hit $100, He got the Winning Number (5) with $40.00 Under It and a (3) symbol to win Triple the Prize with $20.00 under it!

He seems to have luck with the $1 Scratch-Offs.......He won $4,000 on Wild Doubler last year!

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: April 25, 2011, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I scratched the Cherry Slots. the 008-011 tickets were all losers. The 2nd machine with 000($5) and 003($10) hit with 001/002 losing. 003 has a double hit with both being $5 of course. Guess it could have been worse. They could have been for $2.50 a piece.lol Think I will hold the Pure Gold's til later tonight. Not feeling as well about this as I was before scratching.

Well 000 lost and 001 hit twice(of course for $5 a piece). Not a good day and doesn't look like I will be playing the new ones.. I will take the " losers" just to make sure they are losers tomorrow.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Spent $40 more + my free $10. Same Wawa. I was worried because someone got #006 and #007 Pure Gold. Here are my results:

#018, 019 Lucky Cherry Slots - losers

#008, 009, 010 Pure Gold - #008 and #010 won $10. Very cheap after all those losers.

#106 Big Winner Spectacular won $10

So, got some back but still a bad day. Spending a lot less tomorrow.

Page 55 of 907