Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 22 minutes ago by fast eddie.

Page 49 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2011, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I tried 4 of them the other day and all losers. I tend to always go back to the older games. Something about still having validation letters to confirm my win or lost. Also the fact that they are older and sill have winners out there. Havent made my way to Grantville yet. I am thinking this Sunday I will journey up there to play some tickets and slot machines.  I am saving all my losers in case I win. Maybe that is my problem. When I take rain gear to the golf course, it never rains. Maybe I need to throw them away before I scratch the next batch of tickets I got.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Wouldnt let me edit my original post. Did decent tonight. Went next door at work and planned to mix it up with some $20. The guy told me people just hit $20 on 2 of them and $100 on another. Husband/wife who own it are super nice and I will chat with them frequently. Decided on 2 each of the $250,000 a year for Life(043-044) and BWS(046,047). Wasn't happy with those, but wanted to play. I didnt have a good feeling.  250K won $10 on ticket 043. I decided I was going to stop at a local deli/ I havent been in there in over 5 years and I pass it daily on my way to work. Planned to play $60 and they had 4 $20 tickets. Skipped Mega Multiplier and got Million Dollar Cash Fever(001), 100 Million Extravanga(018) and 1 Million Dollar Platinum(000). I always scratch the play field then the winning #'s one by one. MDP gave me the $$ to double prize. That was nice, but no other # hit. That paid $40. MDCF had a red 16 @$10, so that hit $20. MCE hit #1 for $40. All in all I got $110 tonight. Hit all 3 on the $20's. Might have to go back tomorrow and play some more. The place by work wouldnt hesitate to cash them. I have to find someone local to me who would be willing to cash them. I am thinking big grocery stores would be my best bet.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22834 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Found 2 $50 Winner take All tickets...one last night matched #19 to win $50...ticket number 016 and this

morning found a matching number #1 to win $50..ticket number 026. That wasn't too bad for a ticket that

has been giving $5 for matching numbers.

I haven't found anything worthy of mentioning on the $20 tickets...usually $0.00 or the ticket cost in wins.

I found an interesting win with 2 tophats on the Monopoly ticket #023...2 tophats one with $5 below it

and the other hat had $20 below it...a total of $25. Usually these will produce a win of $5 per tophat

although I have found, more than once, $15 under each for a total of $75 and once found one with $75

underneath. They haven't been doing bad lately. The $20/$5 win was just one more variety to scratch off

the list of things to do/win. Big Smile

Oh Matt! I saw a question from you the other day about the word: EXTREME....NO! Haven't found one of

those yet either! YOU DID YAY!!! I'm working on it though.

Good luck today everyone and find that TOP PRIZE!!

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2011, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Found 2 $50 Winner take All tickets...one last night matched #19 to win $50...ticket number 016 and this

morning found a matching number #1 to win $50..ticket number 026. That wasn't too bad for a ticket that

has been giving $5 for matching numbers.

I haven't found anything worthy of mentioning on the $20 tickets...usually $0.00 or the ticket cost in wins.

I found an interesting win with 2 tophats on the Monopoly ticket #023...2 tophats one with $5 below it

and the other hat had $20 below it...a total of $25. Usually these will produce a win of $5 per tophat

although I have found, more than once, $15 under each for a total of $75 and once found one with $75

underneath. They haven't been doing bad lately. The $20/$5 win was just one more variety to scratch off

the list of things to do/win. Big Smile

Oh Matt! I saw a question from you the other day about the word: EXTREME....NO! Haven't found one of

those yet either! YOU DID YAY!!! I'm working on it though.

Good luck today everyone and find that TOP PRIZE!!

Hi, dr65 - do you mean FEVER on Cash Fever? I think EXTREME must have been on Extreme Green. I didn't have much luck on anything yesterday; just one of those days. Though if it repeats, might be time for a couple day break at least. One more Cash Extravaganza loss and I give up on it: I just can't win on it.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2011, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Also, I think Whole Lotta Hundreds are played out already. I got 5 in a row that lost and the last 7 tickets losing all from the same roll. That was fun.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
            A long and winding road
            United States
            Member #17084
            June 10, 2005
            4521 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2011, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Also, I think Whole Lotta Hundreds are played out already. I got 5 in a row that lost and the last 7 tickets losing all from the same roll. That was fun.

Matt to help confirm this, yesterday a total of 15 tickets were bought for the WHoleLota Hundreds, Not a ONE of them produced any wins. The guy that pitched in to buy the tickets was as distraught as I was. So I bought Two ALl that glitters and hit for 40$, so I was ahead.

Bought two Money Money- Zero return on ticket 16 /17. So I got four Mothers Day, and hit for 30 dollars. Couldnt find any of the cash fever tickets, THey must only be in select stores, Was Near Scranton and didnt have luck there in finding them. The clerk said the Baseball (Pirates/Phillies) tickets are producing winners, 50$ and 100$ being claimed from the packets. I dont like second chance drawing tickets, its harder to get any cash wins.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2011, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Matt to help confirm this, yesterday a total of 15 tickets were bought for the WHoleLota Hundreds, Not a ONE of them produced any wins. The guy that pitched in to buy the tickets was as distraught as I was. So I bought Two ALl that glitters and hit for 40$, so I was ahead.

Bought two Money Money- Zero return on ticket 16 /17. So I got four Mothers Day, and hit for 30 dollars. Couldnt find any of the cash fever tickets, THey must only be in select stores, Was Near Scranton and didnt have luck there in finding them. The clerk said the Baseball (Pirates/Phillies) tickets are producing winners, 50$ and 100$ being claimed from the packets. I dont like second chance drawing tickets, its harder to get any cash wins.

That's awful, TheGameGrl - were those tickets all consecutive losers from one roll? If the state still follows their 2.5x the odds rule, there shouldn't be more than 13 losers. But I wouldn't be surprised if the state abandoned that.

Yesterday, #007 Cash Fever lost at Giant. My only two #007 wins on that game came from Wawa and Wegmans.

I only got 5 Whole Lotta Hundreds and 3 out of the 5 won, but for a total of $8 + a free ticket. Still small prizes even in hot periods of the roll.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2011, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I got $20 from the semi-lucky BWS roll. #081 lost and no one had bought any since yesterday - #082 won. Giant's BWS tickets sell at wildly different rates - sometimes 0 in a day, sometimes 10. Lately it had been at least a few a day, so I was surprised.

Got 13 Match 3 Triplers (#250-262) and got $6 + a free ticket back. 3 tickets won - back to back $3 wins were there.

Tried Phillies #012, but it lost.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4521 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2011, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Yes Matt, they were all consecutive tickets from the WHoleLotta 100's. I wanted a refund after seeing ALL losers! Not even a free ticket to be found.

So you tried the Baseball ones? You are brave. 

Played three Winner Take all and won $10 on one of the tickets (Ticket 042)

Talked to my clerk at my local bookshop she said they cant get the cash fever game, they only get to choose from two of the NEW games and any of the hot sellers for their store. I told her to Stop selling the bingo ones becuase no one there even gets a hit, she laughed and said , but they sell! So apparently its all about selling and not about winning.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2011, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Yes Matt, they were all consecutive tickets from the WHoleLotta 100's. I wanted a refund after seeing ALL losers! Not even a free ticket to be found.

So you tried the Baseball ones? You are brave. 

Played three Winner Take all and won $10 on one of the tickets (Ticket 042)

Talked to my clerk at my local bookshop she said they cant get the cash fever game, they only get to choose from two of the NEW games and any of the hot sellers for their store. I told her to Stop selling the bingo ones becuase no one there even gets a hit, she laughed and said , but they sell! So apparently its all about selling and not about winning.

I guess like in Florida, anything goes now in PA as far as consecutive losers are concerned. They didn't tell people the 2.5x rule is no longer in effect. Just another thing turning me off to PA scratch offs.

If you find a Cash Fever somewhere, it's worth a try. They aren't like they used to be, but I've still found many more $100s on that game than Multiplier (2) and Extravaganza (1.)

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2011, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Bought a roll of Silver 7s. Got $295 back so only lost $5 bucks not so bad. Had a $100 and $50 winner in the mix.

Lost last 14 $200 MS on the roll. I could not believe it. That game odds are complete BS !!

Some guy in the store told me he hit $10K on $20 Monopoly a few weeks back at a gas station. I could use that right about now ...

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22834 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2011, 8:50 am - IP Logged

lol James! Yeah I'd like to see a $10,000, $50,000 or $100,000 - that sure would be a shocker. Good job

on your Silver 7's pack..that's not bad at all, only out $5. I think if you keep buying packs a good winner

is bound to show up in one of them. I just stick to my plan of up to 2 or 4 here and there for the $5 and up

tickets. $100's here and there and mainly ticket price wins but one day, I'm going to walk up to a biggie

just waiting for me.

Good luck today everyone!!

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I was down that way so I went to the lucky gas station near Norristown. Did get a $10 winner on #057 Phillies ticket. The other 3 $5 tickets (Monopoly, Winner Take All, Mother's Day) lost. I guess even at that store #035 Winner Take All can't win.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Got a $25 Mother's Day win on #047, so the day wasn't bad after all.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2011, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Hit $500 tonight on $200 MS. First ticket out !!

Makes up for my 14 straight duds the other day haha.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Page 49 of 907