Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 day ago by reddog.

Page 48 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #99664
October 29, 2010
3332 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2011, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Another symbol bites the dust...found *MOM* on a Mother's Day ticket last night! Finding symbols for me is

as good a feeling as winning the money.

It was ticket  #011 and the prizes listed were a combination of $20's, $5's and $10's amounting to $100.

I also got a Monopoly ticket #000 (ew)..but found one tophat with $75 under it.

I'm still searching for a WIN ALL, 50x symbol, 20x symbol, a double 77 ($77), a white ball on the Match

3 ($333) and a Diamond 7 (win all prizes).

Good luck today everyone!

congrats dr65 Cheers

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
    A long and winding road
    United States
    Member #17084
    June 10, 2005
    4525 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2011, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Sorry. I didnt mean slots or anything. I meant do you feel tickets might be better there? They have a machine in the corner and I forget I want to get tickets until I am about halfway home.

Often I stop on my way out from Penn National and get tickets simply to see what luck I can take home. Hits vary with no real change in where I get them so much as did I get the "ONE" that will produce good results. Ive had a few $100 winners from 5$ tickets, otherwise its just about location and not the machine itself.

I find the Lil Mom and Pop shops to have more consistent winners, maybe because they sell more so it seems that they get more claims.....REcently one of the Ladies from my hometown claimed a 100,000$ ticket from out local mom and pop soda shop.

My personal goal is to get a BIG win from one of the gas stations and I am running around to fill up and quickly grab a random ticket:) How cool that would be!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

United States
      United States
      Member #60097
      April 5, 2008
      3957 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2011, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Often I stop on my way out from Penn National and get tickets simply to see what luck I can take home. Hits vary with no real change in where I get them so much as did I get the "ONE" that will produce good results. Ive had a few $100 winners from 5$ tickets, otherwise its just about location and not the machine itself.

I find the Lil Mom and Pop shops to have more consistent winners, maybe because they sell more so it seems that they get more claims.....REcently one of the Ladies from my hometown claimed a 100,000$ ticket from out local mom and pop soda shop.

My personal goal is to get a BIG win from one of the gas stations and I am running around to fill up and quickly grab a random ticket:) How cool that would be!

Penn National................I have Michael Morgan's goggles.................a jockey from 20 years back (I remember standing at the fence hollering go Morgan!).  I think there is an Exxon gas station near a hotel not far from the track........................on the left hand side of the road.  Have to agree that the stores outside of the track are better.................gl and win a big one!

Big Wins For All!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2011, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Another symbol bites the dust...found *MOM* on a Mother's Day ticket last night! Finding symbols for me is

as good a feeling as winning the money.

It was ticket  #011 and the prizes listed were a combination of $20's, $5's and $10's amounting to $100.

I also got a Monopoly ticket #000 (ew)..but found one tophat with $75 under it.

I'm still searching for a WIN ALL, 50x symbol, 20x symbol, a double 77 ($77), a white ball on the Match

3 ($333) and a Diamond 7 (win all prizes).

Good luck today everyone!

Congrats !

I like searching for the symbols as well !! Still trying to get the "STAR" ( WIN ALL ) on FMC as well as the "STAR" ( 10X ) on $200 MS and $10 LFL

Allready got all 3 symbols on 20X The Cash but yet to get the "Gold Bar" on Color of Money .. as if I care with that game lol ...

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: April 14, 2011, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Resumed this morning - $75 back

$50 on Cash Fever #007

$20 on Big Winner Spectacular #106

$5 on Whole Lotta Hundreds #029

Made a small profit.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: April 14, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

BTW, dr65, have you found a FEVER yet on Cash Fever? I'd sure like to see that again!

Nice wins on Mother's Day - when I do get in the #010-016 range, I always get #012 and lose.

United States
              United States
              Member #60097
              April 5, 2008
              3957 Posts
              Posted: April 14, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Rutter's is hot right now:

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/story.aspx?id=143042

Big Wins For All!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                The Ville, FL
                United States
                Member #95879
                August 19, 2010
                1708 Posts
                Posted: April 14, 2011, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

After a week long break came back decently strong.

Bought 3 $20 Lucky for Life tickets

# 013 - Lost

# 014 - Lost

# 015 - $200 win =)

So far for the day up $140

A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4525 Posts
                  Posted: April 14, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Good story! There are several in my area. SHe is the lady that I mentioned had won the 100k.

Keys, THe Holiday Inn Grantville is on the other side of the Exxon there off Rte 81.  I dont get instant there, cant win it seems.

Love the track at Penn as Saturdays are good running days....

You got some good soveniers Keys!

Sizzlin Sevens today produced zero winners on my ticket 010,011,012. Usually I find they have one winner in the teen series.

Did see the guy ahead of me get a 20x and won 100$.

THat Cash Fever Game has yet to be seen in my area, heading north this weekend so I am getting them whereever I can find them!

MattinPa- Have you tried the Happy Birthday 5$ ticket? Just a tip that some big winners need caught and cashed in :)

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: April 14, 2011, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Good story! There are several in my area. SHe is the lady that I mentioned had won the 100k.

Keys, THe Holiday Inn Grantville is on the other side of the Exxon there off Rte 81.  I dont get instant there, cant win it seems.

Love the track at Penn as Saturdays are good running days....

You got some good soveniers Keys!

Sizzlin Sevens today produced zero winners on my ticket 010,011,012. Usually I find they have one winner in the teen series.

Did see the guy ahead of me get a 20x and won 100$.

THat Cash Fever Game has yet to be seen in my area, heading north this weekend so I am getting them whereever I can find them!

MattinPa- Have you tried the Happy Birthday 5$ ticket? Just a tip that some big winners need caught and cashed in :)

Hi, TheGameGrl - do you mean $50,000 Birthday Cash? I haven't seen it as much, and had kind of forgotten about it. If I see one, I'll pick one up. My birthday is coming in less than a month now.

A long and winding road
                      United States
                      Member #17084
                      June 10, 2005
                      4525 Posts
                      Posted: April 14, 2011, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

yes that one. This may be an omen for ya to get an extra present :)

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #104582
                        January 17, 2011
                        199 Posts
                        Posted: April 14, 2011, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello fellow scratchers...

Just found this post the other day..I Live in southwestern  PA..been playing scratch off's for 2 years now..most I've won is $500 3 times on $5 bingo..won $200 on $10 ticket once..Never any big wins..lots of small ones..don't spend that much on them daily usually $5-$10..but I was so glad to see some bigger wins in PA..I was beginning to think they didn't exist..so congrats to all the winners here...sure makes you feel good to win don't it..

I did win $600 the other night on 4 digit   9992..played 2999 boxed so was happy because I had been playing it boxed for 2 months...

Can't post pictures of it though, because I already cashed it in..LOL..

Hoping to win a big one and will be able to post a picture of it...

Good Luck and Happy Scratching...

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: April 14, 2011, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello fellow scratchers...

Just found this post the other day..I Live in southwestern  PA..been playing scratch off's for 2 years now..most I've won is $500 3 times on $5 bingo..won $200 on $10 ticket once..Never any big wins..lots of small ones..don't spend that much on them daily usually $5-$10..but I was so glad to see some bigger wins in PA..I was beginning to think they didn't exist..so congrats to all the winners here...sure makes you feel good to win don't it..

I did win $600 the other night on 4 digit   9992..played 2999 boxed so was happy because I had been playing it boxed for 2 months...

Can't post pictures of it though, because I already cashed it in..LOL..

Hoping to win a big one and will be able to post a picture of it...

Good Luck and Happy Scratching...

Welcome! There are big winners out there, but you certainly have to be lucky to get them. I won $200 once on Money Money Money - $200 twice on Cash Fever - but have not seen the good wins on $5 tickets. $50 remains my biggest win on a $5 ticket.

I broke even this afternoon, but that means two straight times with no loss - woohoo!

#124-128 Whole Lotta Hundreds - all losers

#021 Big Winner Spectacular - loser

#013 Mega Multiplier - $40 winner

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: April 14, 2011, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Bought a roll of 20X The Cash today. Got $440 back. There was a $100 and $200 winner in there.

Also got $100 twice on FMC. Once with "10X" symbol.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: April 14, 2011, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

I went to an A & M Food Stores to cash my tickets. And I saw they had Full House available. I asked if they had a roll they said no this is their last one and the Fl Lottery will no longer be supplying this game. I decided to get 1 ticket anyway. Won $50 !! Shame they dont have any Poker games anymore.

While I was there some guy cashed a $500 Florida Black winner. I would not of bought that anyway but once again shows the older rolls can be hot .

Page 48 of 907