Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13692 replies. Last post 17 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 52 of 913
PrintE-mailLink
allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #104582
January 17, 2011
199 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2011, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I agree Here too Matt..the tickets haven't been hitting here either. Like I said before, I do play mostly the $5 games, and the most I've ever won is $500 a couple of times..and they have been on the $5 bingo..

Maybe get on the PA lottery website and look at winner's stories, for instant tickets,,there are pages of winners..and maybe see what has hit big in your area because they go by the town that people have won in..I do that every month, and can see that their are maybe 1-2 winners here for $1000 where I live but never any big winners..

Funny how they say they don't know where the big winners are going but they never seem to come this way..that is for sure..

I've played several, well quite a lot of mother's day in the past week or so and have never won a cent yet..I play at different stores too..

Funny, my husband hardly ever plays scratch off's..and last year, played a $3 bingo and won $1000...he had the diamond in the last box..

I guess that might mean I'm trying too hard or have some block to winning the bigger amounts..he played one and won effortlessly...LOL

I hear your frustration though..because I'm frustrated too..tell myself everyday that I'm done with these tickets..and then I'm right back at them..

I agree they should give you something worth while for all your time, effort, let along money and frustration..

Good luck with the roll that you choose...have fun with them..and hope for the best..

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    23238 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2011, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi, dr65!

You'd think at different stores, you would at least get different results on losing numbers. But #090-094 BWS is giving $0 everywhere. #004 and #005 Winner Take All are giving $0 everywhere I go. Same for #035 Winner Take All. #007 Cash Fever was back to losing, even at Wawa where it had won once. #012 also seems unlucky on many games. And #125-129 have even given $0 multiple times on Whole Lotta Hundreds. They randomize the winners, yet some losing numbers seem to stay the same. It's frustrating. I agree on your winning numbers - what did #050 win on? Haven't gotten that number much.

The new tickets will likely determine which roll I get for my birthday in May - I'll ask your advice when it is closer to May 12.

I agree! There must be a very great deal of thought put into these...although I can still hear the man at

Lottery Headquarters saying: 'It's all completely random'...right, buddy. I think they're planted at well

thought out intervals and carefully planned places in the printings. What else are those boneheads in

the printing department doing? Just watching the line? I think there's a brains to that operation.

I haven't bought BWS lately but you are right, the numbers in the 90's and low 100's tend to do bad. Come

to think of it, any of those numbers do bad with the older $10 games....Diamonds and Pearls and that

$100,000 game..forget the name of it. I like the Diamonds and 7's game better anyway. I have won on

ticket #50 on Monopoly and the 20x the Money...a moneybag on the Monopoly for $100 total and $100 on

the 20x the Money. I like getting the tickets in the tens count...010, 020 and up.

I have to start keeping better track of the losers and see what we come up with...there are definitely

some to avoid.

The Winner Take All tickets I found 2 - $24 prizes lately...on ticket #'s 027 and 000. That was okay since

I normally hate getting 000.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1873 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2011, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks all! I hope we all get luckier soon. I hopelessly enjoy these scratch offs, too, but I may go back to a strict budget until more days like the $100 day come.

dr65: probably I will consider remaining prizes the most, because I'm getting the roll at a place where I don't often go to. Maybe that will result in something good. I like the Bingos, but they would take my whole birthday up - LOL.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2011, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Hit $500 on FMC. 2nd ticket out. Gave the clerk a tip and got the hell outta there lol Green laugh

2014 Highest Winner: $500

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4579 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2011, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Hit $500 on FMC. 2nd ticket out. Gave the clerk a tip and got the hell outta there lol Green laugh

ANd that is how it should be done. the quick escape route! WTG James!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

A long and winding road
            United States
            Member #17084
            June 10, 2005
            4579 Posts
            Posted: April 21, 2011, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

ALlowselftowin- As a winner of various games I would not go by the website for winners location. Reason: I have bought tickets in various parts of PA , yet it will only show my hometown when I claim it, not really where it was purchased. (Unless you get a 10K and above). Still the bottom line is, the geographic claims idea is less accurate.

The Moment the packet leaves the Plant Facility to the Lottery retailer, the Lottery "KNOWS" who its being distributed too ( Store wise). THe problem is Uncle Joe is driving thru from PIttsburg to Allentown and on his way he picks up a ticket, wins in a small town and claims it back in his town of Pittsburg so people "assume" that is where he picked up the ticket.

The PA Lottery can say what it wants but its a well controlled dynamics as to where the distribution of tickets go to. How else when an entire packet is stolen from a Store does PA Lottery know exactly which retailer it was taken from. THink about it.

I say they target different areas that are LOW on the distribution for Funds required for that locale- Check out the yearly report of counties and how much funds goes to them from the Lottery, you'd be amazed how some "rural" areas get increased funds now that the economy is trying to aide the elders in the farm lands. So go to a rural area to get some winners :)

DuBois, PA
              United States
              Member #99108
              October 19, 2010
              8 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2011, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Im sorry im "replying" to this..im new and dont know how to work this, or which link to click. hah. but anyway, i agree that on the lottery websites they dont post where the ticket was bought, its just their hometown bc in March someone won 80,000 on emerald 8s in a store right by my house. I checked the website all the winners posted were no where near my hometown. Matt what part of pa u from?  im in clfd county and i swear theres no good winning tickets around here..that 80,000 was the only good ticket ive ever seen around here. I just looked on the lottery website and i see theres a new $1 ticket (gus bucks) a new $2 ticket (7 up i think) and a $5 (cherry slots) i havent seen them yet so maybe they are coming out tomorrow...im a little iffy on these new tickets though..i do terrible on them..i have better luck with the older tickets..i do play the goldbar crossword though. I was wondering how much money people spend per day on tickets?? I play too much so im trying to only spend 10-20 per day, but im wondering if i could get some opinions if you guys think if i stick to that budget, do you guys thinks its better to play 1 $10 ticket, 2 $5 tickets 3 $3 tickets?? Im doing terribly with tickets..i need some new strategy or something hah

United States
                United States
                Member #60097
                April 5, 2008
                3974 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2011, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Thanks all! I hope we all get luckier soon. I hopelessly enjoy these scratch offs, too, but I may go back to a strict budget until more days like the $100 day come.

dr65: probably I will consider remaining prizes the most, because I'm getting the roll at a place where I don't often go to. Maybe that will result in something good. I like the Bingos, but they would take my whole birthday up - LOL.

You have been patiently waiting.................I hope you get a roll that has the 50 or 100 grand in it; the state owes you the big one!Party

Big Wins For All!

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1873 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2011, 2:54 am - IP Logged

Im sorry im "replying" to this..im new and dont know how to work this, or which link to click. hah. but anyway, i agree that on the lottery websites they dont post where the ticket was bought, its just their hometown bc in March someone won 80,000 on emerald 8s in a store right by my house. I checked the website all the winners posted were no where near my hometown. Matt what part of pa u from?  im in clfd county and i swear theres no good winning tickets around here..that 80,000 was the only good ticket ive ever seen around here. I just looked on the lottery website and i see theres a new $1 ticket (gus bucks) a new $2 ticket (7 up i think) and a $5 (cherry slots) i havent seen them yet so maybe they are coming out tomorrow...im a little iffy on these new tickets though..i do terrible on them..i have better luck with the older tickets..i do play the goldbar crossword though. I was wondering how much money people spend per day on tickets?? I play too much so im trying to only spend 10-20 per day, but im wondering if i could get some opinions if you guys think if i stick to that budget, do you guys thinks its better to play 1 $10 ticket, 2 $5 tickets 3 $3 tickets?? Im doing terribly with tickets..i need some new strategy or something hah

I'm in west/central Montgomery County. Yes there are wins listed on the Lottery site from Collegeville, Limerick, and Royersford - but as GameGrl says, I have no idea where they got the tickets. The stores I go to have had boring rolls for a while now - especially with the new tickets. I think the best strategy is a strict budget and 1-2 of the $10 and $20 games. I'd go up to 4 of the $5 tickets. 10 or even 20 of the $2 tickets, but more often 5 of them. Also try different games and stores. Now this strategy is netting me mostly losses, but I still think it's the best bet.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1873 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2011, 2:56 am - IP Logged

You have been patiently waiting.................I hope you get a roll that has the 50 or 100 grand in it; the state owes you the big one!Party

Thanks! I'll PM if I have more questions about the roll I want to get.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1503 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2011, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I have given up. Last weekend I decided to take my winnings and stop at 5 different places for tickets. Walked away with $20 out of $125 spent. I saw the post on the new tickets and went to the place next to my job and they do not have them. They said probably not til next week. I have put my fair share in and hit $500 back in 1997. Havent won anything over $100 since. I think I need to walk away for awhile and play other state run games :) Pennsylvania just seems cold. You mention about releasing them at random. Here is a thought. I havent seen 1 Million Platinum Playout at all in the last few months. All of a sudden in the past few weeks I see them resurfacing again everywhere. Places I know didnt have them before. . I am thinking stores are told to hold some and put them out at later dates. Just a thought..

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                        Nashville, TN
                        United States
                        Member #86739
                        February 9, 2010
                        483 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

This isnt a whole lot, but it made a great day even better:

Lottery Black $100 winner

When I saw the "ALL" symbol I was overjoyed and expected to see $1 under each number. I saw $5 and figured it was under each one, counted the top line for $20 which makes $100 total!

This is only my 2nd 100 winner ever so I am thrilled. And to think I got this on a HUNCH at an out of the way Publix.

The ticket number is 001 so i bought the next one out of the machine which was 000 and that was the last one.

Even the 000 ticket was a "TICKET" winner so I made my money back on that one :D

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1503 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2011, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

The OtherOne.. good job on the win.. What is the rule when top prizes are gone? The lottery stops sales, right? Well I stopped at my favorite italian place for takeout. I had a few $20's and my bill was $20.94. Took the $19 to the beermart next door. Never got tickets there. I saw the $3 christmas ticket. Had a dream the other night I hit on a christmas ticket, so I bought it. Got home and the top 2 prizes were gone. I still could have hit $3000 or obviously anything above $3. I lost, but I kinda felt jipped afterwards.  It's only $3, so no sense losing sleep over it, but its the principle.

The $10 Diamonds and Sevens(018) hit for $20, so I profited $1. Could have been worse. The Mother's Day(007) lost.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1873 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2011, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

At Wegmans I got 10 Whole Lotta Hundreds because I get more $2 games that that win $100 there. Got them from 2 slots. Results:

#056 - Free ticket

#08-13 - losers

#014 - $20 winner

#15-16 - losers

So I didn't do badly on them. Cash Fever #027 was disappointingly a loser, though.

A long and winding road
                              United States
                              Member #17084
                              June 10, 2005
                              4579 Posts
                              Posted: April 22, 2011, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

WOW THe Otherone- Nice hit!! Its wonderful to get such a treat like that! May your fortune continue!!

Page 52 of 913